Save You Tonight

-DAY 17-

*Eleanor's POV* :O shes back

Zayn bailed me out and we began to plan phase 2 of our plan. This time the plan will work our perfectly and there won't be any complications. Nobody will be able to get to Louis on time and he will pass away, this will most likely cause the band to break up and me and Zayn will come out with an album together.

-------------------------------------------------

*Louis' POV*

I was relaxing in my hospital room with Niall and Harry, when a nurse came in with a drink for them, they gladly accepted considering they had been keeping an eye on me all day. They quickly drank the cold drinks and set their cups on the table. A few minutes the nurse was still in the room .. just staring at them. Harry and Niall slowly began to fall sleep and eventually fell asleep. The nurse walked over to me and began to pull out my Iv and the other tubes that were helping me breath? I looked a little more closely at the nurse and I instantly recognized her as Eleanor. I thought she was in jail? I could feel pain begin to form in my chest and it became harder to breath, tears started to form in my eyes as I fell to the ground. My vision was blocked with tears and I could hear the sound of my heart monitor beeping rapidly and pounding at the rooms door. What is her deal? I get that she is hurt over the breakup, but that was awhile ago. She has to have another reason for doing this.. I just can't think of any other reason she would want to hurt me, Is someone else in on it?I could feel my vision start to go black and The wings form on my back again. I felt myself being lifted higher and higher until my vision went completely black.

----------------------------------------------

*Harry's POV*

I slowly woke up to the noise of beeping and yelling.

Doctor (D): "Clear!"

-thump-

Whats going on? Is Louis ok?

I shot up and watching as the doctors tried to get his heart started

D: "Clear!"

-thump-

-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-

D: "Starting CPR!"

-1-_-2-_-3-_-4-_-5-_-6-_-7-

D: "Time of death 8:2-"

H: "NO! You have to keep trying!"

D: "Mister Styles, please. I'm very sorry for your loss, but your friend is gone."

H: "Please! Keep trying, I can't live without him!"

The doctor sighed

D: "Ok please step back. Clear!"

-thump-

D: "Clear!"

-thump-

D: "Clear!"

-thump-

D: "Clear!"

-thump-

D: "Clear!"

-thump-

H: "Please Louis, I love you!"

D: "Clear!"

-thump-

-beep-beep-beep-

his heart beat began to go back to normal.

The doctor smiled at me

D: "congratulations."

I smiled back at him. The doctor and nurses packed away the stuff and left the room, I can't believe I almost just lost the love of my life. I am never going to leave his side again.