Chapter 27: The Phantom Thief Part 2

Ed's P.O.V.

After the idiot chief explained to me what he was requesting of us (and about hundred or so bowls of ramen), we set off to this museum where we were asked to watch over some relic to make sure this 'Siren' person doesn't get their hands on it.

Outside were a bunch of journalists and fan girls cheering for this person. Everyone was going nuts out there.

Al, (Y/N) and I were left alone as the chief went back to check the security stations.

"I'm kind of surprised you took this job." Al said, breaking the painful silence between the three of us.

"I guess I'm just curious." I said "Yet, another way to us alchemy is to do wrong."

I saw (Y/N) from the corner of my eye look shocked before she went serious and nodded. She clapped her hands together and placed her left hand on the wall. I looked at her in question.

"What are you doing?"

"It's like you said, Edward. This is the city of water. It's most certain that she is a water Alchemist. As one myself, I have a special technique that can help me sense any form of water alchemy."

I just nodded at her, as we began to keep watch. We stood in our spots for a good couple of minutes, maybe hours in that fact. No one has said a word.

I notice (Y/N) perk up suddenly and began to slowly walking forward with her hand on the wall. I looked at her in confusion, but then she suddenly stopped for a quiet moment. Sparks began to trail down the wall towards her hand and she doubled over in pain, blood poured out of her mouth.

"(Y/N)!" I shouted, rushing towards her. I placed one hand on her back and the other on her shoulder. She panted and clutched at her chest.

"Dammit. It's a trap." She muttered before the entire room was covered with fog. Everyone was coughing from the sudden attack. Al, (Y/N) and I covered our faces.

"Clever move." I said.

I looked over to see Siren. Wearing a black body suit with a weird looking mask.

"Come on, Al!" I said, pulling (Y/N) along with me. A bunch of cards were thrown right past us. I turned around to see Al trapped beyond them. I turned around to see that Siren had cut a whole in the glass and pull the antique inside. She began to run away from us, (Y/N) and I following in suit.

"Hey! Hold it!"

(Y/N's) P.O.V.

We ran a good couple of minutes to catch up with her and ended up at the top of a stone arc. We stood a good couple feet away from her. She didn't say a word. She stood there staring at us. Edward than began to talk.

"Alchemy is the greatest thing that we humans have." He said. "And yet here you are stealing with it and making things worse! Not to mention we both had to put up with a mind numbing interrogation because of you. You even caused my friend some serious pain. I'd say you owe us major apology!"

She didn't seem to pay attention as she pulled her deck of cards out and blew at them. One by one they shot up and formed into a sword. Ed and I gasped as she suddenly jumped towards us. Edward quickly shielded me from it, causing him to get cut in his left arm. He growled and lunged forward, not before letting me go. He swung his automail fist at her, but was blocked by the card sword.

The both fell forward on the ground as dust formed. I coughed and waved my hand to blow the dust away. I quickly got up and looked for the both of them.

"Ed! Ed! Are you oka-" When the dust cleared, I went from concern to deadpan in a second. Ed was on the ground straddling her with one of his hands groping her breast. He jumped away from her with a blush on his face.

"I didn't mean that!" He shouted. She sat up slowly and grabbed the zipper of her jumpsuit.

"You've never fought with a woman before have you?" She said, slowly pulling the zipper down. 'This bitch!' I growled in my head. "Makes for a whole new style of action."

She stopped just at her chest, revealing a transmutation circle above her chest and a deck of cards inbetween her cleavage. Suddenly there was a flash and Ed and I were thrown back. We were pinned down with cards by our sleeves.

I growled "Hey! That was a dirty trick!" I shouted

"Awe~ what's the matter? Are you jealous?" She said to me, making me blush in frustration and embarassment. "It's a shame I can't show you my face. It's a real treat." She then blew at kiss towards Edward before running off. "Sleep tight, pipsqueak!"

"Who are you calling a pipsqueak?! You know, I'd be tall too in heels!"

I glared at her as she ran away. 'I swear, next time I see her I'm gonna pop her in the face...wait...am I...really jealous?...WAIT WHY AM I EVEN THINKING LIKE THIS?! HE'S MY PARTNER, NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!!' I screamed in my head, with blush appearing on my cheeks once again.

A/N: YO~! About time right? *bitterly laughs*

So, yeah this is most likely going to be a three parter. I'm sorry! I know I'm terrible )X

But anyways, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY GUYS! Let's give some love to all the amazing mothers out there, especially to the lovely Trisha Elric for raising our two amazing boys (:

Group hug anyone? *sniff* *hugs Ed and Al who are in tears*

See you guys next chapter <3 and once again Happy mothers day!

~XxAnimeButterflyxX