Question and Answers #1

Hey guys! XxAnimeButterflyxX here! It's time to answer some of your guys questions! Remember, not everyone's questions got selected, but don't worry there will always be next time! Is everyone ready?

Ed: Yep!

Al: Ready!

(Y/N): Ready when you are!

Okay then! Let's answer some questions!!!!

The first question is from "ZiriSnowClauden" and she asks:

"To Ed from me: What will you do now because (Y/N)-chan has lost her left arm? Will you continue on and have her only have one arm? Or will you get her another one and make it an awkward gift?"

Ed: Hmm....well last I checked, (Y/N) already scheduled an appointment with Winry to get an automail arm since what she usually has isn't the best tool for her, especially when it comes to alchemy. But once we find the stone, I won't just get my brother's body back, I will get (Y/N)'s arm and insides back as well. Just a little gift from me to her.

XxA.B.xX: Awe~ such a sweetie isn't he?

Ed: *blushes* I-I mean, she's already helping us find the stone! I might as well repay her! 

Next Question is from "XxAnimatedLifexX" and she asks:

"Hey me!....how tall are you? No, shouldn't it be how tall am I? Because you're me? And I'm you? We're each other? I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE! WHAT IS LIFE?!"

(Y/N): Ummm....well I don't know how tall YOU are in real life, but when I was 12 I'd say I was like 2 maybe 3 inches over Ed (since author-chan recently re-vamped the chapters a bit), but now that I'm 15 were both the same height *whispers* which pretty much shows that he is growing.

Ed: HAHA! SEE?! I DON'T NEED TO GROW BY DRINKING MILK! I'M ALREADY GROWING ANYWAY!

Winry: *bust through the door with a glass of milk* YOU STILL HAVE TO DRINK IT YOU MORON! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE GROWING, YOU'RE STILL ALWAYS GOING TO BE THE SIZE OF A BEAN!

Ed: SHUT UP! AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN HERE?!

XxA.B.xX: Okay! Moving on!

The next question is from "xXStarflyXx" and she asks:

"What do you usually do in your free time? (I don't know if this question has already been answered, so forgive me if it is)"

XxA.B.xX: Don't sweat it! You're the only who's answered this question. Well....When I'm not writing another chapter, I either watch youtube videos, watch anime (and some "Bob's Burgers"), draw pictures and sleep (cuz isn't that what you do when your 16 years old? LOL jk XD).

The next question is from "Wolfagamer33" and she asks:

"Two questions for Author-chan~! Do you know how far you plan to go with this story? And is the relationship between the reader and Ed going to get stronger? (I'm sorry I love him too much *hides behind Al*)"

XxA.B.xX: No need to apologize~! There is no such thing as loving someone too much :) Well, to answer your first question, I plan to go all the way from start to finish (from the 2003 FMA) at the end of chapter 20 it's 3 years after the coal mining town and it's been two years since Reader-chan got her automail attached. So I plan to go on from when they're at Liore all the way to the end when everyone is around 15-16 years old (for Al 14-15). 

And to answer your second question....well, not to kiss and tell, but since it's been 3 years since the end of chapter 20, everyone is already thinking that Ed and Reader-chan are a couple. And trust me....I've got a BILLION ideas for the next few chapters that I'm debating over at the moment. So you'll just have to wait and see (even though I hate to make you all wait T_T)

XxA.B.xX: Well guys! That was all the questions!

Ed: Hm...I expected more....*gets elbowed by XxA.b.xX* OWW!

XxA.B.xX: Anyway, thank you guys for the questions! I really-well WE really appreciate it! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying the story besides the minor errors that can be found in the story. But again, thank you! Chapter 21 should be up soon, I don't know exactly when but it will be! I would also like you guys to check out my other social media accounts~! I have a Youtube Channel by the name of "Rosetta Roseflames" (which is in all caps, if you can't find it then I put out the link). Next is my DeviantART page which is my wattpad name. (once again I'll put out a link) 

Ed: Thanks again guys! Be sure to share with your friends and Follow XxA.B.xX for more!

Al: Bye guys!

XxA.B.xX: Have a good day!

(Y/N): Bye!

Winry: Bye!

Ed: WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!

Winry: CUZ I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!

*(Y/N), XxA.B.xX and Al all sweatdrop*