45

Jayla Pov / / Its Been Two Weeks Since I Got Out The Hospital & Ive Been Doing Better I Guess . I Started A Therapy Class & Also Got Me A Job At This Salon Answering The Phone. I Haven't Talk To Deyonte & Honestly I Aint Thinking About Him.

Tired By Kelly Price Played Through My Speakers As I Did Some Cleaning Up While Khairi Was Still Asleep . Today Was Saturday Which Meant I Was Off Today So I Decided Im Just Gonna Chill With My Babygirl Khairi Today.

Im So Tired , I Mumbled As I Walked Inside My Room Seeing Khairi Wide Awoke With Her Foot In Her Mouth. Ewl You So Nasty Mamas , I Said As I Picked Her Up Tickling Her Stomach. Mwa Mwa Mwa Stwop , Khairi Blabbed As I Walked Inside The Bathroom To Bathe Her .

Nwo Nwo , Khairi Screamed As I Sat Her In The Tub . Khairi Cut It Out, I Said Tapping Her Lil Cute Chubby Legs As She Start Crying . You Such A Drama Queen , I Said To Khairi As I Squirted The Johonson Johonson On Her Pink Butterfly Rag.

Okay Mama's Im Almost Done , I Said To Khairi As I Combed Her Hair While She Cried. I Had Just Finished Dressing & Bathing Her .Im Done Now Crybaby, I Said To Khairi As I Snapped A Picture Of Her. Yes Domani, I Answered Picking Up My Phone Seeing He Was Calling . Hey Jayla I Was Seeing If Somebody Could Get Me & My Dad Not Answering , Domani Said Sounding Sad . Sure Babyboy I'll Be Over There In About A Hour Send Me The Address, I Said As He Responded With An Okay Before Hanging Up.Here Khairi, I Said As I Fed Her Some Banana Oatmeal . Mmmh Ma , Khairi Said As She Smiled. Ba Ba , Khairi Whined. One More Bite Mamas , I Said Trying To Give Her More Oatmeal. Nwo , She Whined As I Gave Her Some Apple Juice Turning To Dora.

Thirty Minutes Later / / Khairi Quit Moving, I Said Trying To Buckle Her In So We Could Go Pick Domani Up & She Continued To Quick. Stop Khairi, I Said Lightly Popping Her Finally Buckling Her In . I Walked To The Driver Seat & Pulled My Phone Texting Domani Telling Him I Was On The Way As I Backed Out Heading To
Go Get Domani Making Sure To First Stop At Zaxbys & Get Something To Eat. I Was Now Pulling To Domani Friend House Which Took About Twenty Minutes. Once I Blew The Horn Domani Came Out With A Man Standing On The Porch & My Eyes Almost Fell Out When I Saw Who The Guy Was .It Was James Standing On The Porch, He Was One Of The Guys That Was My Dads Bestfriend & Every Chance He Got When He Came To My Home. He Would Rape Me . He Supposed To Be In Prison Now , I Mumbled To Myself.Domani Come On , I Yelled Out The Window As Domani Waved Goodbye To A Boy Who Looked His Age & A Pretty Baby Girl .Did You Enjoy Spending Time With Your Friend, I Asked Domani As He Got Inside The Front Seat. Yes Mama Jayla, Domani Said Rubbing His Face. I Looked At Him With A Smile Realizing He Called Me Mama For The First Time, Before I Backed Out I Took A Look At "James " & He Blew A Kiss As I Backed Out Thinking To Myself Why Wasnt He In Jail .

Where My Daddy , Domani Asked Looking At Me With A Questionable Face . Honestly Domani Baby I Really Don't Know Were Not On Good Terms, I Said As I Reached Back Handing Khairi Her Pacifier. Well Mama Jayla I Got Some To Tell You, Domani Said With A Scared Look On His Face. What Is It Domani , I Said As I Stopped At The Red Light. Well LastNight I Was Getting Up For A Sip Of Drink And My Friend Jason Daddy James Told Me To Tell You He Back Home So Be Ready For What's Prepared, Domani Said With Nervousness In His Voice. Oh Gosh, I Mumbled Patting My 28 Inch Brazilian Weave. You Okay , Domani Asked As I Nodded My Head .Did He Do Or Say Anything To You Domani, I Asked As We Pulled Up To The House. No Maam , Domani Said As He Grabbed Khairi Out Her Dora Car Seat. Domani Could You Go Clean Khairi, I Asked As I Smelled Her Shitty Pull Up . Sure, Domani Said Walking Out As I Looked Inside The Kitchen For Something To Cook .

Loaded Baked Potatoes With Chicken Cut Up Inside It , It Is I Mumbled To Myself As I Placed The Greasy Potatoes In The Oven & Begun Frying The Chicken. Mama Jayla, Domani Yelled. Yes Domani, I Yelled Back. Your Phone Ringing , He Yelled Back. Answer It , I Yelled As I Turnt The Grease On High . Mama Jayla, Domani Said With A Sad Face . Yes D , I Asked While I Mixed Up The Broccoli & Cheese. Umh The Doctors Called & Said Pops Passed Away, Domani Said With Tears Running Down His Face. Oh Man , I Mumbled As I Thought About The Arguments Deyonte & I Recently Had . Fuck , I Regret Ending On Bad Terms, I Mumbled To Myself As I Turnt The Oven Off. Go Get Khairi Domani, I Said Barely Audible As I Grabbed My Keys Still Thinking About How I Told Deyonte His Last Day Was Coming Due To His Cancer. Im Ready Mama Jayla, Domani Said With An Almost Sleep Khairi. Let's Ride Then , I Mumbled As I Walked Out Heading To My Turquoise Wrangler. Once We Got In , I Sped Off Going 80 All The Way To Ridgeview Hospital.

Who Yall Think The Guy Is ??

-Khairi 🔝

- Khairi

- By The Way If You Is Wondering Where Domani Is He's Over His Bestfriend House That He Met At School.