39 Part 2

Jayla Pov / / I Was Sweeping My Living Room Floor When I Heard Someone Knock, I Walked Towards The Peephole & Saw Deyonte. I Opened The Door For Him As He Walked In . So Where You Been , I Asked Deyonte. Where My Babygirl At , Deyonte Asked Ignoring My Question. She Upstairs Asleep Deyonte , I Said With An Attitude. Can We Talk Jayla, Deyonte Asked. Sure, I Said As I Took A Seat On The Couch Getting Ready To Hear One Of Deyonte Lame Ass Execuses.Damn Jayla I Dont Even Know Where To Start & I Honestly Don't Know How You Gone Take This But Just Know I Love You, Deyonte Told Jayla As She Rolled Her Eyes. Cut The Bullshit Deyonte, What We Gotta Talk About? Jayla Watch Your Tone With Me , Deyonte Told Jayla . Now Listen Jayla Last Week I Went To The Doctor & Was Told Im In The Fourth Stage Of Lung Cancer , If I Smoke One More Of Anything Im Gone & The Doctor Also Told Me I Only Have A Month Left , Deyonte Told Jayla As She Sat There With Tears Running Down Her Eyes . What No, Please Tell Me You Lying Deyonte, Jayla Said. Im Sorry Baby But Im Not, Deyonte Said Wiping Jayla Tears. Listen Jayla, I Got Some Else To Tell You This Chick I Messed With Fifteen Years Ago Tryna Pin A Baby On Me & You Know Since The Feds In Town She Threatened To Put Them On Me If I Dont Claim Him .

I Sighed Deeply As I Looked At Deyonte, I Cant Be Mad At You Cause It Was Before Me But I Will Be Hurt If That's Your Child, I Wanted My Child To Be Your Only & First & Deyonte You Need To Take The DNA ASAP. Do You Remember Fucking Her , Jayla Asked As Deyonte Nodded His Head With A Yes. Is There A Way You Could Give Me Her Number, I Asked Deyonte As He Looked At Me Confused. Why , Deyonte Asked. Just Give Me The Fucking Number, You Know What Fuck It , I Said As I Grabbed Deyonte Phone Out Of His Hand As He Tried To Grab It But I Ran Upstairs Quickly Locking Myself In The Bathroom . Deyonte Didn't Tell Me Her Name So I Checked His Messages Looking For A Hint & Boom I Found Her Nunber, The Bitch Name Was Aisha . I Most Definitely Is Going To Meet Her Today. I Quickly Grabbed A Pen Laying On The Sink Writting The Number On My Hand As Deyonte Dumb Ass Continously Beat On The Door . I Finally Came Out , I Handed Him His Phone As He Grabbed My Neck , "Quit Fucking Playing All The Time " , Deyonte Growled At Me . Yes Daddy , I Said As I Smiled At Deyonte .Looking At My Clock I Seen It Was 1:44 . Deyonte Had Let Me Go & Today Was Saturday Which Meant Khairi Was Going With Asia Since She Been Begging For Her. I Walked Inside Khari Room Awaking Her As She Continued Sucking On Her Pacifier. I Sat Her On The Bed While I Quickly Found Her Clothes & Packed Her Bag. Once I Finished,I Walked Inside The Bathroom Taking Her A Quick Bath For About Ten Minutes. Once I Got Her Out She Start Crying. Hush Khairi, I Said Spanking Her Lil Chubby Legs As I Lotined Her In Johnson Johonson.

I Was Now Placing Khari Shoes On When Asia Called Letting Me Know She Was Outside. I Grabbed Khairi & Her Bag And Headed Outside Taking Khairi To The Car Since Asia Was Too Lazy To Come Get Her. Bye Khairi, I Said As I Kissed Her Forhead & Walked Back Inside Once I Talked To Asia A Good Five Minutes.I Walked Back Inside Seeing Deyonte Was Walking Out The Back Door . Where You Going, I Asked Deyonte . To Handle Buisnes Jayla, Deyonte Said As I Rolled My Eyes Grabbing My Phone. I Looked Down At My Hand Typing In Aisha Number Seeing If She Could Meet Me At Five Guys In An Hour. 

414-221-4568 - Could You Meet Me At Five Guys In A Hour
414-466-1245 - Who Is This
414-221-4568 - Deyontes Girl 💍
414-466-1245 - His Girl ? & Yea I Will Be Glad To Meet You , You Probably Just One Of His Hoes.

Once I Read The Message, That Hoe Sent Me , I Thought About Calling & Cussing The Bitch Out But I Decided Against. I Left Her On Read & Headed Upstairs. I Took Me A Shower & Did All My Hygiene Which Took About Thirty Five Minutes. Once I Finished I Got Dressed In My Gray SweatSuit & Then Quickly Combed Through My Hair As I Began Slaying My Edges.It Took Me About Fifteeen Minutes To Get To Five Guys. Once I Arrived I Texted Aisha To See Where She Was , She Quickly Told Me As I Walked Towards Her & A Handsome Boy Whom Im Guessing Is Her Son. Once I Walked Towards The Table, I Spoke To The Both Of Them As I Looked At The Boy, I Knew For Sure He Was 100 % Deyontes, He Looked Just Like Him.So You The Chick Deyonte Messing With, Aisha Asked Me As I Took A Sip Of Water That I Had Just Ordered. Yes Im Deyonte Girl , His Soon To Be Wife, I Told Her As She Almost Choked On Her Chicken. Mm , I Was Expecting Some Better, You're Accurate , Aisha Said. Aisha I Didnt Come Her For The Disrespect , I Came Here For Two Reasons , First If You Ever Threaten Deyonte Again It Won't Be Nice & Second I Will Be Talk With Deyonte Tonight About This Cause No DNA Is Needed He Look Just Like Deyonte Hell & Why Would You Wait Fifteen Damn Years To Tell Deyonte Yall Got A Child , Jayla Asked. Jayla I Texted & Texted & Texted Deyonte So Many Times But He Would Never Pick Up , I Tried Calling, Leaving Voice Mails, I Even Went To His Mama & HomeBoys House But Every time They Would Say He Not There , Aisha Said With Tears Running Down Her Face. I Quickly Got Up Hugging Her. Im So Sorry Aisha , I Never Knew That But I Promise I'll Talk With Deyonte Tonight , I Told Her As She Got Up Heading To The Bathroom.