44

Jayla Pov / / Khairi Cries Woke Me Out Of My Slumber I Quickly Rolled Up Handing Her A Pacifier As She Crawled On My Chest. I Pulled My Phone Out Seeing It Was Going On 12 O Clock In The Afternoon So I Carefully Moved Khairi Off Me As She Had Quickly Dozen Back Off. I Look A Fucking Mess , I Mumbled To Myself As I Looked In The Mirror At Myself My Eyes Was Red With Bags All Under Them & My Hair Was Up In A Sloppy Bun. Tell Me Bae, Why You Wanna leave You Said You'll Never Go Played Indicating Deyonte Was Calling, I Pressed Decline As I Begun Doing My Personal Hygiene.

Nwo Ma Nwo , Khairi Yelled As I Tried To Bathe Her. Khairi You Got Five Damn Minutes To Quit All That Whining, I Said As I Softly Spanked Her Hand As She Begun Crying. Lord Help Me , I Mumbled As Khairi Continued Crying & Kicking While I Washed Up For The Last Round. After Ten More Minutes Of Wrestling With Khairi I Finally Got Her Bathed And Had Just Finished Dressing Her In Some White Addidas With Her Skinny Jeans. Be Still Khairi, I Said As She Cried While I Pushed Her Thick Hair Inside A Ponytail. Lord Knows How Much I Miss Him Even Though He Did Some Wrong Things, I Said To Myself As A Picture Of Tavis Popped Up On My Phone .Once I Finished Khairi Hair I Sat Her On The Bed Turning To Little Bill While I Walked Inside The Bathroom To Take Me A Shower. As I Took My Clothes Off & Stepped Inside The Shower. I Just Stood There Letting The Hot Water Fall As I Thought About All The Stuff I Had Been Through In The Last Year Starting With Losing Kim. I Miss You By Kim Mccoy Came On As I Washed Myself Up.

Fifteeen Minutes Later / / Mwa Mwa , Khairi Whined Biting On My Shoulder. I Know You Hungry Pooh We About To Get Some Food , I Said To Khairi Playing With Her Cheeks As I Played With Her Cheeks Heading Out The Hotel. I Walked Out To My Car Once We Walked Out The Hotel. You Ready To Eat Mama's , I Said As I Buckled Khairi Up But Was Interrupted When My Phone Dinged, It Was A Text From Keyshia Asking If Khairi Could Come Over With Aniya. I Replied With A Yes As I Walked To The Driver Seat & Gassed Out Heading To Zaxbys To Get Some To Eat. It Took Me About Ten Minutes To Get To Zaxbys. I Ordered Aniya & Khairi A Chicken Finger Kids Meal & Keyshia And I A Wing Platter. Once I Finished Ordering, I Pulled Up Grabbing Our Food & Paying The Lady Heading To Keyshia House .Keyshia Im Outside, I Said As I Called Her . Okay Im Walking Out Now , Keyshia Said As Aniya Came Running Behind Her . Aniya Take Your Ass Back In The House With Your Bad Ass , Keyshia Yelled To Aniya As Aniya Ran Out The House In Just Her Panties . I Busted Out Lauging As I Got Out Unbuckling Khairi As Keyshia Almost Snatched Her From Me . Oh My Gosh My Baby Getting So Big I Missed You , Keyshia Said Kissing All Over Khairi Face As She Giggled. Bitch You Crazy , I Said To Keyshia As I Handed Her Khairi Bag , Call When You Ready For Me To Get Her Keyshia , I Said As She Waved Me Off Walking Back Inside.

Since Khairi Went With Keyshia I Decided To Head Home. Once I Pulled Up At My House Which Took About Fifteen Minutes I Saw A Black Honda Sitting In My Yard. Who The Hell Parked In My Yard, I Mumbled As I Grabbed My Phone & Gun Out My Glove Department. I Walked Up To My Door Unlocking It & Once I Walked In I Heard Loud Ass Moans I Walked In Seeing Some Bitch Ride Deyonte As He Yelled Ride That Shit Mariah. I Was So Damn Broken But I Didn't Show It Deyonte Hadn't Seen Me Yet So I Took My Gun From My Side & Start Shooting In The Air. Once The First Shot Went Off Deyonte Jumped As The Mariah Bitch Hopped Off His Dick. What You Doing Here , Deyonte Yelled As His Lil Bitch Gone Have The Nerve To Ask Me , "Bitch You Wanna Join ", It Took Everything In Me Not To Shoot The Both Of Them , Yall Got Two Seconds To Get Out My Damn House Before Yall Died, I Screamed Aiming My Gun At Them Both . Damn Deyonte You Scooped That Low & Went To Fucking With A Bitch That Drive A Honda, I Chuckled As The Bitch "Mariah" Ran Out The House Naked As The Day She Was Born . Get The Fuck Out Deyonte, I Yelled Dont Let The Door Hit You.
Jayla Can We Please Talk, Deyonte Said Standing On The Steps. Imma Tell You One More Fucking Time To Get Off My Damn Property I Yelled, Aiming My Gun At Him. You Know What Fuck You Jayla, Deyonte Yelled Walking Out. Fuck You Too Bitch Im The Realest You Had All That Bitch Want Is Your Dick & Money You'll Need Me Before I Need You Bitch You Dying Soon Anyway , I Yelled As I Slammed The Door As He Walked Towards His Black Camaro .Once I Slammed The Door I Ran To The Bathroom Grabbing A Razor & Begun Cutting My Arm , I Just Wanted The Pain To Go Away. After Cutting My Arm I Grabbed A Bottle Of Pills & Chugged Them In My Mouth . I Was Tired Of The Pain. First I Lost My Bestfriend Kim , Then She Betrayed Me, I Lost My Babyfather Tavis & He Betrayed Me , I Lost My Man Due To Him Being Stabbed Now Im Losing Deyonte. I Feel All Alone Out Here With Nobody, Wish I Had My Parents .

-If Yall Dont Remember Keyshia Was Bibby Sister Jayla Came Cool With & Aniya Was Her Daughter.

-- Khairi 🔝

- Tavis 🔝