28

Jayla Pov / / Its Been Two Days Since Khari Big Birthday Bash At Chucke Cheese & I Was Still Pissed About Kim Not Returning My Calls Or Bringing Domani To Khairi Party So Since I Was Off Today I Decided To Sneak Out The House & Pop Up At Her House, Deyonte Told Me I Better Not Go To Her House But I Am Anyways. I Looked To My Side Seeeing Khairi On Deyonte Chest So I Quickly Tiptoed In The Bathroom Handling My Personal Hygiene Then I Quickly Threw My Hair In A Messy Ponytail & Got Dressed In A White Tee & Black Tights With My White Forces. I Then Silently Grabbed My Keys & Purse Heading Out The Door Making Sure Not To Slam It .

I Walked To My Car Opening Up The Door , I Got Inside Cranking It As I Sped To Kim House Which Took Me Roughly Fifteen Minutes. I Pulled Up To Her House & Got Out Walking Towards Her Door I Begun Beating On The Door .

I Knocked On Kim Door For About Five Minutes & She Still Hadn't Came So I Walked On Inside Only To See Kim Laying Out Passed On The Floor With A Pill Bottle In Her Hands While An innocent Domani Was Laying There Playing With A Toy. Her House Was Funky & Dirty , It Almost Made Me Sick . I Quickly Dialed 911 As I Picked Up Domani Seeing He Had On A Shitty Diaper That Look Like It Been On Him For Days. I Felt So Bad For Him , I Really Didn't Know What Was Up With Kim . While I Waited On The Ambulabce I Quickly Made My Way Towards The Nasty Bathroom . I Cleaned Domani Real Fast & Wrapped A Towel Around Him Since I Didnt See Any Clothes Of His . I Walked Back Downstairs As The Ambulabce Walked In Getting Kim On The Stretcher As I Talked To The Policeman About How She Was Laying When I Walked In & While He Stood There Writting I Called My Lawyer Over Which Took About Fifteen Minutes. When He Came The policeman & Alumbance Had Left So I Talked To My Lawyer Outside Of My Car For About Thirty Minutes Seeing What I Had To Do To Get Domani Since He Was Just Like My Nephew Cause His Dead Beat Ass Daddy Didnt Need Him .

After Talking With My Lawyer, I Looked At My Phone Seeing Deyonte Was Blowing Me Up , I Rejected His Calls As I Sat There Thinking How Domani Biological Parents Gave Him Away & How His Adopted Parents Really Didn't Give A Damn About Him .

I Finally Pulled Off Making A Stop At Domino's Getting Three Pepperoni Pizzas With Bread sticks & Wings As I Headed Home. Once I Made It Home & Pulled Up To My Drive Way The Hospital Called Me , I Quickly Answered It As They Gave Me The Bad News . Im Sorry Maam , But Kim Passed Away . Tears Flowed Down Ny Eyes, Even Though We Had Fell Out She Like My Sister , We Had Been BestFriends Forever . I Sighed Heavily As I Hung Up The Phone & Grabbed Domani As I Headed In The House Seeing A Mean Looking Deyonte Sitting On The Couch With A Sleeping Khairi. I Walked In Laying Domani Down As I Walked Back Out Getting The Pizzas, I Was Getting The Pizzas Until I Felt Deyonte grip My Arm .

We Need To Talk Now , Deyonte Yelled All In My Face . What You Want Deyonte, I Asked Mugging Him . First You Better Lower Your Tone & Didnt I Tell You Not To Go Over There , Deyonte Asked As He Wrapped His Arms Around My Neck . I I .. Had To See What Was Up With Her Deyonte, She She Was My Friend. . She Died Deyonte, I Said Slowly With Tears As Deyonte Wiped My Tears . Stop Crying Ma .. Im Sorry, Deyonte Said Rubbing My Back As I Got Out Of His Grip Heading In The House With The Food .