33.

Jayla Pov / / Its Been Two Months Since Those Two Dudes Came Inside My House & Deyonte Had One Of His Workers Kill Him . Every Since That Day Ive Been Staying With Deyonte. Everything's Been Great Except Last Week I Was Throwing Up Back To Back & Was Feeling Nausea & I Already Knew I Had To Be Pregnant Since Deyonte & I Been Having Sex Like Crazy So I Went To The Doctor Last Week & Found Out I Was Two Weeks pregnant But Im Thinking About An Abortion Cause With Everything That's Been Going On I Dont Think Im Ready & I Stil Haven't Told Deyonte.

It Was Eleven O Clock & I Was Laying In The Bed Just Thinking . Khairi Was Over Keyshias & Deyonte Was Out Doing So Called Buisness. Today I Was Gonna Go Get An Abortion Since I Really Wasnt Physically Or Mentally Ready, I Hate Hiding Stuff From Deyonte I Just Hope He Don't Find Out . Ill Tell Him When The Time Is Right. I Got Out The Bed Walking Inside My Walk In Closet Picking Me An Outfit Out Then Walked Inside The Bathroom To Bathe.

Thirty Minutes Later // Finally I Was Dressed In A All Black Jumpsuit With An Camoflauge Bomber Jacket & My Red Hurraches .I Grabbed My Black Mk Cross Bag Purse & Headed To My Car Making My Way To The Doctor Office .

It Took About Fifteen Minutes For Me To Get To The Doctor. Once I Got There I Walked In Seeing One Of Deyonte Old Hoes Arial Mugging Me As She Sat Down With A Little Girl That She Tried To Pin On Deyonte.

 Once I Got There I Walked In Seeing One Of Deyonte Old Hoes Arial Mugging Me As She Sat Down With A Little Girl That She Tried To Pin On Deyonte

-Arial ⬆

I Walked In & Signed In Or Whatever Then Took A Seat By The Lil Hoe "Arial " Which Was The Only Seat Available. How's Deyonte Been x Arial Asked . This Bitch Trying It , I Said To Myself As I Ignored Her Signing My Papers. Mmm , Do Deyonte Know You Up Here Getting An Abortion , Arial Asked Me Looking All Over My Papers . She Was Really Irritating Me , I Was About To Cuss Her Out Until My Name Was Called , I Went Alone Since Keyshia Basically Cussed Me Out Saying I Was Dead Wrong & How Imma Regret It , I Just Feel She Should Have Been A Supportive Friend But Hell Fuck It Im Not Stutting Her .

3 Hours Later // I Was Laying In The Bed Sleep Every Since I Left From The Doctors Dirty Five Minutes Ago . I Felt Someone Grab My Neck , So I Jumped Up Quickly Only To See Deyonte All In My Face With The Abortion Papers , FUCK , I Cussed To Myself Forgetting I Left The Papers Sitting On The Dresser . So You Went & Got A Fucking Abortion Without My Consent, Deyonte Yelled In My Face Gripping My Neck Tighter As I Tried To Get Up . We Wasn't Ready Deyonte, I Said Still Tryna Get Outta His Grip . Bitch , Shut The Fuck Up You Sound Stupid, How We Wasn't Ready , You Don't Do Know Shit Like That , Deyonte Said Slapping Me As Tears Fell Down My Eyes . I'm Sorry Deyonte , I Said Only For Him To Slap Me Again As He Began Choking Me Once Again . Stop I Yelled . Shut Up , Deyonte Said Through Gritted Teeth As His Friend Marco Walked Through The Door Getting Deyonte Off Me As I Walked Inside The Bathroom Calling Keyshia As I Sat On The Floor Leaning On The Wall With Tears Falling .

Keyshia Could You Come Over Please , I Called Her With Tears Still Running . Could You Just Come Keyshia, I asked . Yeah Jayla I'm On The Way , Imma Get Rashad To Watch The Kids ,Keyshia Said Hanging Up As I Got On My Facebook To See Deyonte Lil Hoe Arial Made A Stautus About Me From The Clinic Today Saying I Was Getting An Abortion . Deciding Not To Facebook Beef With The Bitch , I Grabbed My Tennis Shoes Lacing Them Up . As I Walked Out The Door Keyshia Was Pulling Up . What The Fuck Happened To Your Face & Where You Going . Deyonte Hit Me & Arial Talking Shit On Facebook About Me Having An Abortion , I Said Rolling My Eyes . Imma Get Deyonte Ugly For Hitting You , Even Though You Was Wrong & Take Your Ass In The House Jayla I'll Handle That Bitch . No Keyshia , I Wanna Come .Jayla It's Best For You To Stay Her ,Now Go Inside ,Keyshia Said . Sighing , I Hugged Her Walking Inside The House As Deyonte Sat On The Couch Mugging Me .

I Was About On The Forth Step Walking Upstairs When Deyonte Gone Have The Nerves To Say , You Need To Get The Fuck Outta My House , Khari Can Stay Here But You Gotta Go . What The Fuck You Mean ,You The Reason I'm staying Here ,Your Dumbass Had Enemies Coming Where Me & My Daughter Lay Our Head But It's Good Bitch Imma Make Sure The Feds Get Your Dumb Ass , I Said Walking Out The House , Before I Got To My Car I Grabbed His Metal Bat Out The Garage & Busted The Windows Out His Red Camaro , Black Corvet , White BMW & Red GWagon & Then I Quickly Slit Up All His Tires As I Ran To My Car Once I Seen Mario & Him Run Outside .

I Had Drove The Nearest Hotel Which Was About Ten Minutes From Deyonte House , I Pulled Up Walking Inside Booking A Room As Deyonte Start Texting Me .

FUCKBOY 💔😂🐶 : BITCH IMMA KILL YOU
FUCKBOY 💔😂🐶 : WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT ?
FUCKBOY 💔😂🐶 : PICK UP YOUR FUCKING PHONE JAYLA
FUCKBOY 💔😂🐶 : IMMA BURN ALL YOUR SHIT IN MY HOUSE
FUCKBOY 💔😂🐶 : BITCH FUCK YOU THEN , MY NEW GIRL ON THE WAY .

-Rashad Is Keyshia New Boo