39.

Deyonte Pov / / It Has Been Two Days Since I Gave Jayla That Promise Ring That I Suppose To Been Gave To Her But I Been So Busy With Other Shit. It Was Hurting Me To Stay Near Her Any Longer Cause I Had Been Hiding So Much Shit From Her . First Thing Is I Went To The Doctor Last Week & Was Told Im In The Fourth Stage Of Lung Cancer, The Doctor Told Me If I Smoked Another Blunt Ill Die Thats Just Cause I Had So Much Smoke In My System . My Doctor Told Me I Should've Been Coming To Check On My Body But Its Too Late Now. Its Killing Me Cause The Doctor Told Me I Only Have A Month To Live . I Think Its Time To Run Back To The Church Then On Top Of That I Gotta Figure Out How To Tell Jayla That A Chick I Messed With About 15 Years Ago Coming Up To Me Tryna Pin A Child On Me & Last But Not Least The Feds Been In Town For The Last Couple Days & Aisha (The Girl He Messed With 15 Years Ago ) Threatened To Put The Feds On Me If I Dont Claim Our "Supposedly Child " . Im Just Tryna Figure Out How Imma Tell My Mama , Asia & Especially Jayla They Gone Be So Hurt. I Laid Here Thinking As I Finally Decided To Go Check Outta The Hotel & Return Home To Jayla And Be Honest With Her .

How Yall Think Jayla Gone React ?