6.

Jayla Pov //Today I Decided To Meet Up With Javon At His Home  After He Begged Me About Twenty Times . Khairi Quit, I Said As She Threw Cheerios On The Floor . Nwo, She Yelled As I Took Her Hand Popping It . What Am I Gonna Wear , I Mumbled As I Looked Inside My Huge Walk In Closet For Something To Wear .Nwo Swipe , Khairi Yelled Watching Dora As I Slid On A Turquoise Sundress That I Ordered Last week From Fashion Nova.

  Khairi You About To Go To Your Daddy's, I Said As She Clapped Her Hands While I Side Her White Air Forces On . Cwookie , Khairi Yelled Grabbing My Double Stuff Oreos Trying To Open It As I Laughed Before Grabbing Her And My Car Keys . Rider By Future Played Which Meant Tavis Was Calling . Yes , I Answered As I Pulled Out My Driveway . Is You On Your Way , He Asked Smartly Through The Phone. Yes , I Answered Before Hanging Up Deciding To Ignore His Shitty Attitude.

Bye Mama's , I Said As Tavis Grabbed Khairi As She Cried. What's Wrong Baby, He Asked As She Continued Crying . She Just Not Use To Your Sorry Ass , I Said Smartly Before Backing Out Making Sure To Kiss Khairi.

  I Ain't Think You Was Gonna Show Up, Javon Said As I Walked Inside His Condo. Go Put A Shirt On With Your Bird Ass Chess , I Said Laughing As He Rubbed On His Bird Chest. You Know You Like This , He Said Flicking His Tongue As I Looked At Him Weirdly.

Who Is This Bitch, Some Girl Said Coming Inside Javon Condo Mugging Me . Bitch Get Hit , I Said As Javon Escorted The Gorilla Looking Hoe Out . Control Your Hoes Dude , I Said As He Handed Me A Glass Of Lemonade.

Quit Staring At Me Shawty & Come On And Take A Seat , Javon Said Licking His Lips

Quit Staring At Me Shawty & Come On And Take A Seat , Javon Said Licking His Lips .Boy Aint Nobody Staring At You I Said Taking A Seat On His Leather Red Furniture  . So Ma I Just Wanna Apologize For Bullying You , I Feel So Fucking Bad For Doing That Shit & Everday I Think About It , I Regret It  Back Then I Was Young & Dumb & Didnt Get No Attention At Home Due To My Dad Not Being In My Life & My Mother Always Working Hard Hell I Didnt Really Have Nobody  Fr But Them Fake Ass Niggas I Hung With,  Javon Said With Tears Briming Down His Face . I ..I Accept Your Apology & I Honesty Forgive You , I Said With A Smile . I Appreciate That Ma , So I Aint Gon Lie & Say I Aint Been Checking You Out , Javon Said Licking His Lips & I Think We Will Be Real Cool Friends.Just Text Me I Gotta  Go Get My  Daughter,U Said Before  Giving Him A Friendly Hug Aight Ma , I Appreciate You For Coming, He Said Trying To Kiss Me . Boy Bye I Said Pushing Him As I Headed  Out The Door .

I Finally Arrived Home After Picking Up Khairi And Paying A Few Bills  . I Walked Inside Khairi Room Laying Khairi In Her Bed Then Walked Inside The Bathroom & Quickly Took Me A Shower . As I Was Putting On My Night Gown I Heard Khairi Cries So I Went & Picked Her Up Only To See She Had Shitted On Her Self. You So Nasty , I Mumbled Cleaning Khairi Shitty Ass  Up Then Taking Her A Quick Bath.

After I Finished Bathing g Her I Walked Downstairs Setting Her In Her Baby Chair  & Walked Inside The Kitchen To Cook

After I Finished Bathing g Her I Walked Downstairs Setting Her In Her Baby Chair  & Walked Inside The Kitchen To Cook . I Was In The Kiddle Of Turning The Grease On Until My Phone Rung Indicating Tavis Was Calling.Hello , I Answered.Open The Door , He Said & Hung  Up .Fucking Idiot I Mumbled Opening Up The Door .. Da Da Da Da , Khairi Yelled As Her Daddy Walked Over To Her Picking Her Up . I Walked Back Inside The Kitchen Quickky Taking Out The Items To Whip Up Some Chicken Pasta .It Took About Thirty Minutes To Cook & Once It Was Finished I Begun Making Our Plates Until Tavis Came & Told Me To Sit Down So I Took A Seat & Begun Feeding Khairi Since Her Plate Was Already Made . Eat Khairi  I Said Putting The Spoon Up To Her Mouth Only For Her To Knock It Out My Hand .. Aye Cut It Out Khairi,  Tavis Said As She Just Start Giggling But Opened Her Mouth So I Could Feed Her . Once We All Finished Eating,  Tavis Cleaned The Kitchen As Me & Khairi Cuddled On The Couch Watching The Proud Family .