35

Deyonte Pov / / I Was At Home Chilling On The Couch Thinking About The Shit Jayla Said To Me Yesterday, That Shit Hit Me Hard , Jayla Dead Ass Wrong For Saying That. Honestly I Don't Think I Can Take Her Or Her Shit No More , My Phone Dinged Breaking Me Out My Thoughts. I Looked Seeing It Was A Notification From Instagram, I Ignored It & Texted Jayla Telling Her To Pull Up Over Here .While I Waited On Jayla To Pull Up I Went Inside The Kitchen & Whipped Up Some Real Quick Which Was Some Fried Chicken, Macaroni & Beans. While The Food Cooked I Headed Upstairs Taking A Quick Shower Which Lasted About Fifteen Minutes Then I Got Out & Threw On A White Tee With Some Gray Sweats. Once I Finished I Went Inside The Kitchen & Made Some Lemonade And Checked On The Food .

Its Been Two Hours Since I Texted Jayla & She Still Aint Pulled Up . She Aint Even Answering Her Phone Which Is Making Me Even Madder . I Was Dialing Her Number Again When I Saw Her Car Pulling Up .Damn , What Took You So Long, I asked Jayla Mugging Her . Im Here Now , Jayla Answered With A Nasty Ass Attitude . Whatever Jayla, We Needa Talk , I Said Walking Inside The Kitchen Handing Her A Plate As We Both Took A Seat On The Couch.So What We Gotta Talk About Deyonte, Jayla Asked. I'm So Tired Of Your Smart Ass Mouth Jayla Forreal Man But I Just Wanna Tell You I Dont Wanna Have Shit To Do With You No More. Why , You Got A New Bitch, Jayla Asked. Naw , That's Your Problem Now You Always Think A Bitch Got To Be Involved With Some But That Aint Even The Reason That Lil Abortion Stunt You Did Dead Ass Wrong & Then You Know Much As I Wanted A Baby You Gone Have The Nerve To Say Khairi Aint Mine But Its Cool Jayla Dont Hit Me Up For Shit Unless It Got To Do With Khairi, You Can Let The Door Dismiss You , Deyonte Told Jayla As She Sat There Looking Dumbfolded. But But Deyonte Please, Can We Talk , Jayla Asked. Be Gone Jayla, Deyonte Told Jayla Walking Inside The Kitchen.

  Be Gone Jayla,  Deyonte Told Jayla Walking Inside The Kitchen