"Rainbow Dash!" The pink girl ran up to Rainbow and hugged her.

"It's nice to see you too, Pinkie." Rainbow said.

"So, this is your base?" Alex looked around at her surroundings.

"Yeah. It kind of looks like a cluster of buildings on a mountain, but we still call it a base."  Frisk said.

"Wait. We're on a mountain?" Nona had both her eyebrows raised.

"Uh, yeah."

With wide eyes, Nona ran as the others followed her. Nona kept running and running until she reached a concrete fence. As she stopped, she looked down and saw herself looking down at a mountainside that went down to an ocean.

"Whoa." Nona said.

"I know. It's a really long way down." Ruby replied, picking up a rock and throwing it down the mountain.

The pink girl turned to the unconscious Cinder in Garnet's arms. "Is that Cinder Fall?"

"Yeah. We brought her from Strange City." Rainbow explained. "Petra was the one who knocked her out."

"Uh...I'll take her from here." The dinosaur said taking Cinder from Garnet. "I'm just going to lock her up."

"And maybe if she's in the interrogation room, we can doodle on her face." The pink girl whispered to the green ninja.

"Yeah. Let's do that." The green ninja nodded.

"No, we are not going to doodle on her face." The dinosaur said.

"But, Alphys..." The pink girl said.

"No." The dinosaur walked away with Cinder.

"Aw." The pink girl looked down as the green ninja placed a hand on her shoulder.

As Alex rolled her eyes, she cleared her throat, getting attention from Petra and Sans. She pointed her head at Jonas.

"Oh! Right." Petra said, turning to the others. "Rainbow, can you take Ruby to her room? She kind of looks exhausted from that nindroid fight."

Ruby glared at Petra with her exhausted face. "I look awesome."

"Gotcha." Rainbow left the group with Ruby.

"Garnet, keep a good eye on Cinder." Petra said to Garnet. "If she moves in her sleep, restraint her."

"I'll take my chances." Garnet left the group.

Petra turned to the pink girl and the green ninja. "Pinkie, Lloyd, take three of the humans to Asgore and Toriel. Don't forget to tell them that two of them are with me and Sans."

"Okey dokey!" The pink girl said, taking Ren and Nona by the arms.

"Hey there." The green ninja said to Clarissa. "Mind if I take your hand and guide you to where you need to be?"

"I don't need your assistance, thank you very much." Clarissa said as she followed the pink girl.

"Wow. Feisty." The green ninja followed.

"What about us?" Asriel asked.

"You...why don't you kids get something to eat after all your hard work?" Petra said. "You guys deserve a reward."

"Well guys, to the cafeteria!" Frisk said as she and the other kids left.

After that, Petra and Sans took Alex to one of the buildings, Delta Number 4. Petra explained that her husband's office is always over there, and they will be over there to get Jonas out of his current state. Alex hoped that they are telling the truth. Right now, they are inside the building, making their way to the office.