Making Our Way to the Delta Base

Start from the beginning

"Aw. Sweet." Ren said.

"I know, right?" Frisk asked.

"So, how do you kids know Saoirse?" Clarissa asked. "I'm just asking."

"We've known each other since fourth grade." Asriel answered. "She was just a shy girl who moved from her hometown to Strange City. We got to know each other well because she was in our class, and we sat with her at lunch everyday."

"Yeah. We also shared the same likings." Frisk said. "Music, games. We also gave her a slice of our mom's pie."

"What kind of pie?" Alex asked.

"It's butterscotch pie with cinnamon. You guys would like it. Hope none of you are allergic to cinnamon."

"Yeah. I think." Nona said.

Hearing a twig snap, Kubo suddenly stopped walking. The others stopped as well and turned to the boy with one eye.

"Why did you-" Frisk got a shush from Kubo. "Did you just shush me?"

The others heard a twig snap. Getting into battle stance, Petra summoned a sword. Sans levitated Jonas and Cinder behind two rocks while Ruby pulled out her scythe. Rainbow turned her metal wristbands into wrist blades. Two gems on Frisk's bracelet glowed as she summoned a green shield and a red sword. Two black stripes appeared on Asriel's face and two sabers appeared in his hands. Kubo pulled a katana out of a sheath that was attached to his belt as Saoirse pulled two glowing fans from her pockets.

"You guys head for cover." Petra said to the humans. "And keep an eye on Cinder. She'll wake up any moment."

The humans ran behind the rocks where Jonas and Cinder were. As they looked above the rocks, they saw a red light coming from the forest. A red ball of light flew out of the forest. It was flying up to Saoirse, but she managed to destroy the ball with her fans. Suddenly, eight robots dressed like ninjas ran out of the forest with weapons in their hands. Sans made a giant dragon-like skull appear. As the skull opened it's mouth, it released a beam that hit one of the robots. The skull disappeared, but the robot had a shield around him. The shield around the robot faded as Rainbow ran up to him and gave him a kick in the face, which broke one of the robot's eyes. The second robot ran up to Petra and threw a circle blade at her, but Ruby came in and used her scythe to block it. Noticing this, the blue gem on Frisk's bracelet glowed as she summoned a shuriken and threw it at the circle blade.

"Thanks!" Ruby said, getting a nod from Frisk.

The third robot blasted a ball of red light at Frisk. But Asriel came in and blocked it with his sabers. Sans and Rainbow were struggling to fight the first robot. Meanwhile, Saoirse jumped on Sans' head as her fans glowed brighter. She felt her fans turn cold as ice. As she landed on the ground, she threw ice at the robot and froze him. Sans summoned a bone and threw it as Saoirse ducked. The bone hit the frozen robot in the chest, then the ice shattered along with the robot. Petra summoned a spear and threw it at the fourth robot. Meanwhile, the humans heard a mechanical laugh behind them. As they turned around, they saw the fifth robot, who was holding a dagger. The fifth robot was about to attack, but Petra came by and stabbed the fifth robot with a sword. The robot fell to the ground, lifeless. Petra leaned on the rocks to catch her breath.

"Can you please tell us what's going on?" Alex said.

"The robot I killed," Petra pointed to the broken robot. "That is a nindroid. We are being attacked by nindroids."

The circular part of the symbol on Petra's armor suddenly started glowing as she noticed.

"Um, is that normal?" Nona asked pointing to the circle on Petra's armor.