"The master wants both of you to come to Leinstak and join him for dinner."

"Why?" Wayne says, incredibly scared.

"No, we won't go." Storm says, as she walks over to the door and looks at the faceless man.

"You have no choice." Says the faceless man, as he extends his arms at Storm and Wayne, and teleports them, including himself, to the inside of a castle, that looks exactly like the invisible castle from the other dimension. In the middle of a large room with white walls and a white carpet, there's a long dinner table. At the end of the table, far from Storm and Wayne, a tall man, almost seven foot tall, stands. He has long blonde hair, a shaved face, a scar on his lip, and grey eyes. He wears a black suit and a pink tie.

"I am The Benedict Capps, my children. Welcome to my house. Would you please join me for dinner, except for you Ocark, you don't have a fucking face. It's fucking disgusting. I can't eat with your hideous face in my dinner table. Do you want me to vomit? Do you want me to swallow my own vomit, you disgusting fuck? Do you feel the need to kill me? Do you want to kill me? Is that your plan? Is that your plan, Ocark? To kill me and take over the world I built with my own hands? I am serious, get the fuck out of the place I push food into my mouth. We have guest and they mind!" The master says, completely serious, getting angrier as he says each sentence.

"I'm sorry, sir. How stupid of me, my master." Ocark says.

"Get the fuck out!" The master screams, throwing a glass to his face, but Ocark disappears from the room before it hits him, causing the glass to break when it hits the white wall. "That fucking thing used to be human. I think he looks way better now. Humans can be such... Disgusting beings. They limit evolution. Don't you think, Storm?" Capps says, walking from the other end of the room over to Storm and Wayne in less than a second, faster than a bullet.

"No, we are special. You must know, you're a human." Storm says, smiling, giving Wayne chills through his body, afraid that the master will kill them both.

"What did you say to me, you bitch? What did you say to your master?" Capps says, getting close to her face, with his veins popping out of his neck.

"You heard me clearly. You were human and something terrible must've happened to you, but I'm not sorry. I don't feel sorry for you. You have humiliated my race. You have murdered my race to the point of genocide, and for that, I will kill you someday. I'm not afraid of you. I've been wanting to tell you this since forever." Storm says, getting closer to his face.

"You are a fool if you don't accept my offer. Become an Omega, Storm. Leave the powerless behind and join the powerful. These humans owe you nothing. They will dissolve and become nothing. Maybe I could show you an example. Come here, Wayne." The master says, looking at Wayne, who is completely afraid of Capps, but still says:

"I don't fear you. I will fight you, even if it means giving up my life."

"No, stay back, Wayne. That's what he wants." Storm says, putting her arm in front of Wayne, pushing him back.

"Then, I suppose you're going to fight me, Storm? Very few people get the chance to meet me. You should be honor, proud, but for some reason, you want to fight me in our first encounter. If you won't join me, if you won't accept my methods, my ideas, my vision, then you can't help me. You're useless. There's no need to keep you around, to keep both of you around." Capps says, stepping back from both of them., preparing to fight.

"Try your best." Storm says, as she creates a metal spear out of thin air and grabs it with her right hand. She looks back at Wayne and says:

"I will meet you in another world, my love." Wayne's eyes get flooded with tears, as Storm throws the spear to Benedict Capps, but fails to hit him when he dissolves the spear into ashes before it hits his face. The ashes float around for a couple of seconds before they lie down on the ground.

"You can create matter out of nowhere. Impressive, Storm. Let's see what I can do." The master says, quickly disappearing and then appearing behind Storm. He tries to decapitate her, but she turns around and grabs his hands. She kicks his stomach, as she doesn't let go off him, she pulls him back to her, and hits his head with her knee. He starts bleeding through his nose so hard that the blood falls on the white carpet, leaving a stain.

"My carpet! Prepare to die!" The master says, holding his nose, standing firmly, looking back at her with rage, wanting to rip off her lungs from her body.

"I'm already prepared." Storm says, launching at him with a right punch that in midair the skin transforms itself into metal. The punch lands on his face, hurting him a bit more, hurting him like if she had thrown a big rock to his face. He laughs and says:

"I can tell by your weak punches that you are still part human."

"So are you." Storm says, launching another punch with the other hand, this time without turning into metal, but failing to land it when the master grabs it, twists it completely, and breaks her entire left arm. She screams hard, but jumps high in the air, and grabs on to his neck with her legs, like a scissor, and throws him to the ground, causing her to fall down too. They both get up and run toward each other, with their punches in the air, ready to collide. When Storm is about to hit him, he teleports, disappearing from the room. She looks around and sees nothing, only sees Wayne standing in the room, watching what's going on. All of the sudden, something grabs her head from above. The master is vertically upside down floating on top of her. Wayne screams, "No!", but the master says to Storm:

"I'm sorry you can't join the Omega, baby girl." The master decapitates her, ripping her head out of her body. Her head falls to the floor and rolls over to Wayne, leaving a trail of blood through the white carpet. He cries out loud and says:

"My angel, my love... You took her away from me! I will kill you." He runs towards the master, who laughs at his attempt at romance, lifts his arm, aiming at him, and stops his movement. He stands, like a statue, facing Capps.

"You are so weak. I'm sorry, but she didn't want to obey my laws. Fortunately for you, I am feeling pretty sentimental today because someone ruin my carpet. It took me weeks to decide what color and I could see now that white... White wasn't the right choice. Anyway, I can still bring her back, Wayne. Do you wish to see her again?" Capps says, walking over to his frozen body.

"Yes." Wayne says, barely able to move his lips.

"Then I have a mission for you, but unfortunately for you, you're not going to need your body to perform my task." The master says, opening his hand wide, and destroying his body completely, turning it into ashes, which some fall on top of Storm's head and others on top of her body.