chapter nine.

Albino | Luna

School flew by reasonably quickly, and Harley and I had Physics last on a Friday so we were able to walk to the bike sheds together. My family didn't own a car, so my transport to school was my bike, a matte baby blue one with long curved handlebars -- the sort you'd want to ride through the countryside on. Although Harleys family did have a car, on clear days like today she would ride her magenta mountain bike with me. I bent over and unlocked my bike from the rack and Harley did the same and we wheeled our bikes onto the footpath and onto the road.

It was a twenty minute bike ride to my house and slightly more to Harleys but we were both going to mine to pick up my stuff for the night. Although it was only a dinner, when the first of the season landed on a Friday or Saturday we were allowed to stay over for the night.

We pulled up into my driveway and dumped our bikes on the front lawn before running across the grass to the front door and entering my house. "Hi," I called out to anyone who would hear before heading into the living room and up the stairs to my room. My bedroom was in fact the only room upstairs, the stairs led straight to a landing that was the entire length of the living room and my bedroom door. It had initially been an open loft where Dad kept his easels, canvases and paints and all his other artsy stuff but as the family got bigger and the house got smaller they built a wall and it became my bedroom and Dad moved his art stuff into the garage alongside the shelves of Mums medicines and herbs.

I flopped on my bed and Harley took a seat on the window sill, briefly peering into Ashtons room before looking at me, "c'mon lazy ass, pack your stuff. Oh and make sure you grab your sexy lingere, Luke's gonna be there."

She winked and I groaned, throwing one of my decorative pillows at her and she ducked, letting it hit the window and causing the beads sway against each other and making rattling noises. "You should get a curtain, or blinds or something," Harley said, "Ashton probably peers at you getting changed all the time."

I shrugged, "I get changed in the bathroom after my shower in the morning and at night I just sleep in my underwear so I don't really care, he's never seen me fully naked -- I don't think." I knitted my eyebrows together before shrugging again.

"Okay well, if you don't pick your outfit for tomorrow then I will, I'll also pick your pyjamas and underwear," Harley grinned, pushing herself off the window sill and heading for my wardrobe. She pushed open the left door and pulled out my over-the-shoulder bag, throwing it at me as she started filing through my shirts. I groaned and sat up as she pulled out a top that my grandmother had made for me, made. It was literally a wearable patchwork quilt with assorted buttons, but I never had the strength to throw it out just in case she came over and wanted to see that I still had it.

"This will definitely turn Luke on," she giggled, before putting it back and pulling out a grey turtleneck long-sleeve ribbed crop top and chucking it at me as if to say 'put it in the bag'. She continued going through my tops and pulled out a black crop top with a star made from the straps across the upper chest, "pyjama top" she muttered before shutting the left door and opening the right door and going through my pants. She grabbed a pair of fleecey purple pyjama pants and chucked them at me and then a pair of black jeans.

"Now for the fun part," she chuckled, pulling open the top drawer of my shelves and digging through my underwear. She made an excited squeal as she pulled out a lacy purple thong -- in fact the only reason I had a lacy purple thong was because Harley bought it for me. She dug further amongst my underwear and found the matching bralette. It was more of a sexy pyjama set than practical underwear but she threw them at me nonetheless. She also grabbed a pair of basic black briefs and some white socks at me.