Pain

I jumped onto Maka. "YOU'RE FIRST! You stabbed me remember? That hurt more than you think. I knew you've always had something against me." I whispered loud enough for only her to hear

"I apologize in advance (Y/N)." Maka cried. I swung first but missed as Maka dived. She slammed Soul into my side but It stopped him right at the blade.

"You dont think it will be that easy do you?" I asked as I smiled, laughing at her in pity. She huffed out and screamed for soul resonance. Soul turned into a witch hunter blade and Maka rose him into the air. Before I could react I was chained in place. I looked down to see Tsubaki wrapping around me, and tightening up. Maka brought the blade down onto my shoulder. At first it cut clean through, but stopped. "Dear Maka, I am no witch. That won't work on me." I smashed my head into the scythe, causing it to shatter. "And Tsubaki... I thought you would know better than to wrap yourself around me." I teased. With little effort I broke her chain and she screamed out.

"TSUBAKI SWITCH NOW!" Black★star screamed. She transformed into a small ninja knife. I smiled over towards Kid.

"You've been awfully quiet haven't you?" I laughed, running towards him. He started to shoot rapidly at my head. I dodged it all... Until I realized there was another. "Kai, I'll admit you are a good shot." I stopped and so did the bullets. "But you'll have to do better than that." I looked towards him and practically felt the chills run down his spine. I back flipped towards him and he fell to the ground. As I stood over him, I realized how scared he was. "Too bad. You'll never get to see how much I truly cared for you." I raised my foot in the air but was stooped when I was stopped by a voice.

"Watch your back." A voice quickly spoke before Kai rolled out from under me. I tried to move but was elbowed in the back. "BLACK★STAR BIG WAVE!" He screamed. My eyes widened and my spike practically broke. Screaming out, I fell to the ground. I was picked up by Maka but was smacked in the fave with Soul.

"CRONA PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO HELP US!" Tsubaki cried.

"I'm enjoying the show." He smiled. Black★star snuck up behind him and used his soul wavelength on him as well. He snapped out of his trance and focused on me. "Wh-what happened?!?" He screamed. Everything was starting to get hard to fight.

'You're overworking yourself (Y/n).' I spoke to myself. "No. I CAN HANDLE A LITTLE CROWD LIKE THIS! IM (Y/N) (L/N) FOR GODS SAKE!!!" I screamed out. I smacked Maka in the face and punched Kid in his stomach. Both easily got up, and began to fight again.

"Crona, we need you to throw her off with Ragnarok." Tsubaki yelled.

"Ok! I'll help save you (Y/n)." He yelled back. He took his sword and swung it towards me. I couldn't even stop it because I has to block the other three things that were attacking me. To top it off, Black★star joined in. I wasn't winning.

"ENOUGH!" I screamed out, letting my powers soar. 'Maybe the reason I'm not using them fully is because.... These people saved me.'  I let out a burst of smoke.

"WE NEED TO CONNECT WAVELENGTHS!" Maka screamed. "SOUL, THE PIANO!"

"On it." He yelled. I was in the center of a smoke bomb. My hair and clothes were back to the way I had them before I was captured. They all paused and the cloud faded. They circled me in and started to glow. All of the weapons transformed into their most powerful level.

"3.... 2.... 1!!!!" At the same time, they hit me with their most powerful attacks. I screamed in pain as I felt my soul being ripped out of me. They stopped as a voice was heard outaide of the circle.

"YOU'RE ALL WILLING TO KILL YOUR FRIEND?" Medusa walked out of her base and smirked. "How sad, really. You all fell for the tricks."

"What tricks." Maka snapped.

"Well all the times I've made one of you go against poor little (Y/n) and try to ruin her. None of you really tried to protect her. Even when you were helping her, it took (Y/n) being captured for you to really take action. Even then, you didnt try and find me. Or Crona, for that matter." The group went silent. I couldn't move seeing all the weapons were holding me down. "Kai, how else do you think that stupid little witch from your past came back? You leaving her soul there was a mistake." Medusa chuckled at the group. "The girls acting so harshly was also my doing. All to get your precious (Y/n) here. As you can see, it worked." She finished.

"You evil Bitch." Black★star glared.

"I may be evil... But I'm not the ones who have probably killed her now. The black blood will start to have a rejection to her body any minute now. Enjoy the show. I have no purpose here anymore, since my little experiment has been killed." Medusa took a bottle and drank it. Her body burst and her soul appeared.

"Oh no." Kai whispered. Everyone removed their weapons to see me with cuts and slices. I was struggling to hold onto life. Just as I was fed up, my body reacted.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed as my body rose into the air. I felt as if my limbs were being torn apart, my head being twisted so far around my neck. Spikes shot out of my stomach as black goo poured out. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I squirmed in the air. My ears popped, my back bent backwards, my heart felt as if it was being squished in someones hands. I was a mess to say the least. It was if a miracle had happened when I was snapped into place. I looked up to see my mother, father, and my brother watching me.

"This isn't your time, baby. Please stay with them. They truly love you, they mess up but they really care for you. We'll always be watching you." My mother smiled at me and closed her eyes. My father and brother nodded and smiled as well. They faded away as I floated in the air. I couldn't stay awake any longer, I was so tired, that I closed my eyes and let my body fall to the ground.

"Please be ok please be ok please be ok." I slowly opened my eyes to see Kai holding my hand, eyes closed, androckibg back and forth. The whole group was sitting near the couch I was on and looked as if they were praying.

"Guys...?" They all snapped open their eyes and stared at me.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
____________________________________