Is this my fear?

I watched as my brother walked off. I originally was running after him but... I've found that it was pointless. I turned around to see everyone gone. The city was sitting in front of me. 'What the..' I decided that I should go and see if the group was at Maka and Soul's apartment. Once I got there, the door was ajar and I could hear laughing.

"Hey guys-" as I walked in everyone stares at me like I was some stranger.

"Who the hell are you?" Black★star asked.

"Its...me, (Y/n)." I smiled thinking it was a joke, though it went away fast.

"Um... Are you lost? Why did you just walk into this apartment? You didn't even knock." Liz was getting defensive.

"Um yeah... I'm sorry but we dont know any (Y/n)'s." Tsubaki sadly smiled.

"This is a joke right? Where's Soul?" I quickly took notice of his missing presence.

"Soul....?" I felt myself drop as they all looked around. "We dont know a 'Soul' either. You may have the wrong apartment." Maka looked at me like I was crazy.

"T-thats not true... I know you all. Tsubaki, Liz, Maka, Patty. Black★star... You dont remember me?" He has the expression as if I was joking. "Kid...?" He looked away and somewhat chuckled.

"How do you know our names?" Liz got up.

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS!" I could feel my tears.

"Get out please. And close the door, dont want any more psychos coming in." Black★star laughed. I started to cry more as I was shoved out. The door slammed in my face.

'This can't be true... Kai!' I ran to the school, thiking he was there. I got to the same hall we 'bumped' into each other and saw him running. It was as if I was back in time. He crashed into me and we both fell.

"Shit... I'm so sorr- YOU!" Kai's tone turned into one of betrayal and anger.

"Kai please tell me you remember me-" before I could finish I stopped as I realizes his eyes.

"How could I forget. You're the one who killed my sister." He spat out. My eyes widened.

"I didnt! I've never even met her!" I defended.

"Say what you want, but I know what you did. I saw it with my own eyes." He got up and left me on the floor. "I hope you finally realize what you've done and rid this world of your presence." My heart broke at his words as he walked off.

"KAI PLEASE!" I cried out. I played on the floor as tears rushed down my cheeks. I suddenly remembered the last person I could go to. I ran down towards the dungeon, screaming out my last resort. "Crona!" Nothing. No response. "CRONA PLEASE!" after twists and turns I came across his figure. "CRONA!" I ran to him.

"W-who are you?!" He half screamed. I stopped myself because I knew he doesn't like yelling.

"Please Crona! You have to remember me." I stared at him with hopeful eyes.

"N-no... I-i dont k-know who you are.." He looked like he was going cry. "B-but you are very pretty."

"Say Crona, how about we take her back to the room~" Ragnarok was speaking out to him.

"What?!" I stepped back as he inched towards me.

"Yeah... Come here (Y/n). I won't hurt you. It'll be for your own good...." He has an evil smile on his face. I gulped and tried to run but Crona grabbed my leg. I suddenly felt him put a chain around my ankle.

"plEASE CRONA! LET ME GO!" I screamed as he dragged me backwards.

"Its for your own good (Y/n)." He repeated himself. I tried to grab something, anything. I even tried to use magic... But it wasn't working.

"LET ME GO!!!!!!" He finally stopped and I turned to see him gone. "What the fuck?!" I screamed. The chain and even the dungeon was gone. I was now in a white field. I got up and looked at the figure ahead. It was my father.

"Father....?" I got closer and he looked down at me.

"(Y/n)... I see you have been forgotten. You are hated. I see you're hurt, and you almost were chained up again." All the things he said. They hurt me.

"Father please. Tell me why this is happening." I was crying and on my knees.

"You fear, the unknown. You fear, the known. You fear, fear itself. And yet you fear that you cannot express your emotions. You fear oblivion. Being alone. Being hated. Being hurt. Because these all show weakness?"

"Father stop!" His words were clouding my mind as I felt myself being corrupted.

"You are alone. You are hated. You are hurt, and you are forgotten. But knowing this shouldn't make you more scared. It should determine you. To be known. To get through the pain."

"FATHER STOP! I AM NOT WEAK. IM NOT ALONE. I HAVE FRIENDS. THEY KNOW WHO I AM. THEY HAVENT FORGOTTEN ME!"

"Then what is this?" He gestured for me to look to the side where i saw the group laughing, having fun... Without me. "They dont even know you exist."

"Stop it stop it stop it!" I scratched my head as the fear rose in me. Me head was swirling with the thoughts that were in the back of my mind.

"I... Put an end to this." I looked up as I held my head. "All you have to do is grab my hand." He put out his hand for me to grab. I my eyes widened as tears fell. "It'll all be over."

"PROFESSOR WAKE UPER UP!!"

"I can't. If I were do that know, her brain would be seriously damaged."

"SHES ALREASY FACED ALL OF THE FEARS! DONT LET HER SUFFER ANY LONGER!"

"Just... Let her be."

I stared at his hand. 'Could this really go away... If I grab his hand?'  I reached out. Time stopped and as my fingers touched his palm... He was gone. "Father..?" My voice cracked as I realized be was gone. I could never see him again. "My... Father. He's... He's gone......... So isn't my mother. Hyde. Gordan. My tribe. My friends. Everyone... Gone." I looked down at mt hands as the color drained from me. "Kai hates me, Kid doesn't care about me, Black★star doesn't know me, Soul isn't even alive. The whole gang doesn't know me. I'm nothing." I shook as the realization stick smacked me in the face. I got up and looked around. It was quiet but the screams inside my head were non-stop. As if in since with my tears, the whole world around me was falling apart. Around me free up into a tower. As soon as I was high enough I looked down to see the dark pit that surrounded the pillar.

"You should jump." I almost jumped as I turned to see Soul floating next to me.

"Soul..." I started to cry.

"I agree." I turned to see Kid.

"Kid...?"

"It would be best for everyone." Black★star chimed in.

"Black★star too...?"

"Dont forget me." Crona appeared right next to him. I shook as they all stared at me.

"Rid the world of your presence." The words shot through me like a bullet. Kai, floating between Crona and Kid.

"Do it." "Jump." "The world would be better." "We would be better." "We'd finally be happy." All of the things they were saying. They all were making ma step back more and more. As soon as I hit the ledge they screamed "JUMP!" And that was it. I fell backwards. 

Everything lit up around me with past memories. I neared to bottom and everything went black.

"Do I fear death?"
___________________________________

Good question tbh. Do you guys fear death? Cause like... I feel like I do and dont at the same time. Its weird.