Broken

"The plan is working. She'll be back in no time."

I sat in my room sulking. Me and (Y/N) were skipping school. She hadnt left her room since. I still couldn't feel my heart. Every now and then I'd hear a faint beat.

"You guys have to come to school today, please, the teachers are starting to get annoying." Maka complained on the phone. I agreed and went to (Y/n)'s room. I opened her door to see her staring at the ground.

"H-ey... We're gonna go to school tomorrow ok?" My voice was shaky and I could barely walk. She looked up and shrugged her shoulders. "O-oh...." I looked down. "Then yes we're going." I walked out of her room and went to sleep early. No supper, no watching TV, just silence.

-Dream-

"I thought you were innocent." She walked away from me as I sat there in shock. Tears fell and as I stared at the ground.

"(Y/n)..."

-End of dream-

My eyes shot open as I woke myself up by saying her name. I was crying. I got up and went to (Y/n)'s room and opened her door. She was sleeping on her back, arms folded over her, and she looked sad. I went in and went to her side and took her hand, she was a heavy sleeper. "Please... Forgive me." I whispered as I kissed her hand and got up. After that I walkd to the bathroom and looked at my hair. "You look awful. An evil looking mess." It took all my will power not to smash the mirror. Looking around in the cabinets I found some red hair dye. I untwisted the cap and squeezed the tube onto my head. Red dye fell onto my head, I took my fingers and started to rub it into my hair. When I was done I let it dry as I sat down on the toilet and cried.

I walked out of the shower and stared at my hair. It was a dark red now. I took out the hair dryer and dried it out. The color was a little darker than before but red none the less. I tried to sleep after that but only ended up sleeping for a couple hours before my alarm woke me up.

I laid there. My hand still tingling from when Kai came in. I couldn't process my feelings at that moment but now I know. Guilt and sorrow began to fill as soon as he said 'forgive me.' I heard the shower going off and sniffles. 'No. You can't forgive him that easily. He doesn't trust you enough to tell you, then you shouldnt back down easily.' The dryer went off and I soon heard him closing his door. I then fell asleep.

My eyes shot open when my alarm burst out and I sat up quickly. I shut it off and threw my feet over the bed. Kai walked out of his room and closed his door. I got dressed and went out to see him sitting down at the kitchen table. He was staring down at the table and I noticed he dyed his hair. He saw me and bowed his head even more. I passed him and weakly spoke, "let's... Go to school." He nodded and followed me out the door. We walked all the way to school, in silence.

"Yeah let's do it! Maybe then (Y/n) will leave the group. We'll have the guys all to ourselves again." Liz chanted quietly. The girls made their way towards the boys and stood in front of them. Tsubaki, however, stood back. She didnt want to hurt (Y/n).

As Kai and (Y/n) slowly made their way up to the top of the stairs, the three girls readied themselves. "Hey Soul, what's that on your face?" Maka quickly asked.

"Black★star your hairs messed up, lemme fix it!" Party shouted in her quietest voice.

"Kid your symmetry is off let me help you." Liz said in a flirty voice.

All three of the girls leaned closer to the boys than they would of liked. It was as if change that (Y/n) saw the aftermath of the gaps that were closing between them. The two froze as they saw the Soul, Black★star, and Kid being kissed by Maka, Liz, and Party. (Y/n) felt her whole body crumble. The three struggled to move away but stopped once they saw the look on your face. The girl noticed the pause and pulled away to see you.

"Oops." Maka muttered.

"(Y/N)!!"
"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE"
"I PROMISE." They all screamed. She couldn't head them. Her brain stopped working. All she could do was sit there and stare. 'Why... Why is everything falling now?' Tears ran down her face. She wasn't even blinking.

"(Y/n)....." Kai looked down at her. His voice was like a small puppy who was scared for his owner. She visibly shook as her eyes drained in color.

"No (Y/n)!" The three screamed, they tried to run to you but were being held in place by the girls. (Y/n) stood still as she looked at the scene. Silence was not being everyone's best friend at the moment.

"Its funny... You never notice everything's ok...... Until something goes wrong." She finally spoke. She burst out crying and everyone felt the most tremendous guilt. 'Crona... He's all I've got. I dont care how scary it is there, I need someone to hold me.' (Y/n) turned on her heels and ran down the stairs as fast as she could. The group screamed her name and followed. The girls stayed and felt themselves turning back to normal.

"What happened...?" Maka asked.

"You dont remember?" Tsubaki asked.

"Remember what?" Liz asked.

"You all made a plan to get (Y/n) out of the group. You kissed Soul, Black★star, and Kid as soon as she got to the top step." She informed the three.

"WHAT?!?" They all screamed. "I DONT REMEMBER THAT! WE HAVE TO GET HER!" They all started to run after (Y/n).

I kept on running. I only have a small amount of knowledge as to where Medusa was hiding. I ran and ran until I saw the base. After what felt like forever I made it and banged on the door. Crona cameand opened it.

"(Y-y/n)?!" He gasped as I ran inside. He closed the door and Medusa wakled out.

"I told you that you would be back."
____________________________________