Oops?

My eyes slowly opened and I groaned in pain. My voice was different. I fully got up and I could no believe my eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed out. My voice was a little deeper. I looked down to see my chest was gone, hands were still pretty small, and my body was shaped different. I looked up to see everyone was the opposite gender!

"What the he- MY VOICE!" Soul squeaked. He looked at me and jumped back bust started laughing.

"What happened to us!" Maka yelled. She looked... The same, just shorter hair. "Give me a break..." She felt her chest.

"LOOK AT ME! IM A GIRL! I HAVE BOOBS!" Black★star was getting up and groping himself. I inwardly cringed.

"What... Im a... Girl?!" Kid looked at his skirt. "MY SYMMETRY, IS IT OFF?!"

"You look find kid-" Liz started but stopped herself when she saw what had happened.

"SIS WE LOOK SO COOL!" Patty yelled.

"Um..." Tsubaki looked at herself and began to blush.

"Whoa take a look at Kai!" Black★star yelled. Kai was just getting up and he looked.... Beautiful.

"Soul, I get what it means to Bea guy now." Maka gawked at him an her nose began to bleed.

"You perv!" Soul yelled and slapped Maka.

"Wh- WHOA MAKA, TSUBAKI, LIZ, PATTY... UR ALL GUYS! SO ARE (Y/N)! AND- AND-" before he could finish Kid but him off.

"Yes Kai, take a look at yourself." Kai looked down to see his chest.

"WHOA LOOK AT THEM!" He boasted.

"Funny how all the partnerships that had girls with bigger breasts, the guys got bigger..." I strolled off when they all got up and were the same heights. 'Oh no... If they're the same then... Im-' their faces turned to grins and they circled me.

"Come on (Y/n)... You have to stand up at some point." Black★star laughed. I felt myself get smaller.

"I'm- I'm good..." I laughed.

"Its ok (Y/n). We won't say anything." Tsubaki reassured. It didnt help. 'IM A MIDGET. MAYBE 5'2. (if ur not this height, then I'm sorry. Its my height and someone already called me tiny...) WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????' Before I could think I was picked up. Silence fell on the group when we all realized I was still small.

"....BWAHAAAHAHAHGAH!" Black★star started to die ok the floor. Kid held back his laughs along with Soul. The girls smiled and I'm pretty sure they started laughing as well. Kai still held me up but he was taller then the two tallest girls so he was giant. 

"Its... Its not that bad...." Kai tried to say but ended up laughing. I stated down to the ground in shame. 'I couldn't of at least game myself some height?!'

The others finally calmed down and got up. "Ok.. Ok I think we're good." Black★star gasped for air. I didnt move because I knew I wouldn't get far if I ran.

"Yeah..." Soul finished as well. "Change us back now." He (she?) giggled. I felt my face burn.

"I uh... I dont know how." I nervously laughed.

"Funny.... Come on (Y/n)." Kid laughed.

"About that.." I took my changes and tried to but as I thought, I didnt get far before I was lifted off the ground my shirt.