Placement

"Who are you two?" I asked while I pushed close to the wall.

"I'm Spirit. This is Stein. We're here to take you to Lord Death." The red headed man informed. "I see you got out of your cuffs. Here Stein chain her up." The man somewhat grinned and walked towards me.

"NO! Please I'll be good, I won't do anything, just please don't." I pleaded. The two looked at each other and agreed and helped me out of the cell. We walked to halls and after a few minutes arrived at the room.

We sat in silence as a tall man stared down at me. After a few minutes he finally spoke. "So.... You're (Y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you. I'm lord death." He stretched out his hand and I took it. "Well since you have no where else to go, you will be staying with us as a student at the DWMA!" I felt myself shrink in shame at the thought of being a student. Although I had no choice, everyone I loved and looked up to had been killed. I nodded my head as he went on. "Now you need a uniform and you will be in Stein's class." I turned to the man who was grinning, I turned back with my eyes slightly widened. "I saw you meet the gang so thats good, and you will be staying with one of the three partnerships. That is unless you would like to live on your own." I thought off a second.

"Could I live alone?" I asked as he nodded.

"Of course. You would be supervised." I looked down. 'What's the point.'

"What if I lived with my meister?" I quickly thought of the idea.

"Hmm... That could work. But do you have one?" I shook my head in defeat. "Well I'll give you two days and if not we will speak again. For now you will spend this night in the cell." The two men picked me up and walked me off. On my way back I looked around at the empty halls. They put me in the cell and gave me my outfit.

"Sleep tight (Y/n)." Stein smirked.

"Yeah, you'll love it here." Spirit pipped. I looked down and thanked them as they left.

'This should be fun.' I soon laid down and fell asleep.

"Rise and Shine!" I heard someone yell. I stirred in my spot as I was forced to wake up.

"Come on (Y/n), its your first day of school. Gotta be up for class." I hear another voice. It was the group. I opened my eyes slowly and looked to see Maka right next to my bed. Soul was next to her and the rest were near the door. I glared at them right before moving back to where my face was shoved into the pillow and the blankets covered my whole body.

"Wake up!" I heard a very hyper voice, probably Black★star, approaching my bed. Hands grabbed the blanket and they were ripped off me. The cold air didnt take its time to cling to my pantsless legs and my eyes shot open. I quickly got up and jumped onto Black★star.

"DONT TOUCH MY COVERS." I stared him in the eye. I could tell the eyes were red. He stated up at me and switched from fear to a longing gaze. I got off and looked at the group. "What time is it?"

"Its about 6:20. School starts at 7:00." Kid replied.

"Why so early?!" I half screamed.

"So we can show you around the school. Maybe show you some choices for meisters." Patty cheered. She picked up my outfit and threw it at my face. I waved everyone out and got dressed. I walked out and we all went up stairs. As we were walking I heard running. I looked to my side to see a boy approaching my fast. He wasn't looking in the right direction but when he did he body slammed into me. The group slopped and turned to see him on top of me. All three of the guys freaked out and Soul rushed to take the boy off.

"What the hell man!!" Black★star yelled. I laid there completely frozen in shock. Tsubaki quickly rushed and helped me up.

"Are you ok (Y/n)?" She asked. I modded but stared at the boy. His eyes were closed but when they opened he wouldn't stop looking at me.

"Hey... You're the girl. You're (Y/n). I've wanted to talk to you ever since I see you being knocked out in front of the school." I inwardly cringed at the thought. "You're a weapon! I'm a meister, we should be partners!!" The boy was over the moon at the idea. I quickly thought about me getting a partner so that I didnt have to be in the school anymore.

"Deal. What's your name?" I asked as the boys let him go.

"My names Kai." He Smiled.

"Nice name..." I said. He jumped in the air and hugged me.

"We're gonna be the best partnership. Are we loving together?" He cocked his head like a small puppy. I could feel.the other's jealousy radiating off of them.

"Yes. I won't have to live in the school's dungeon now.." I celebrated in my head.

"YAY!" He threw his hands up in the air and picked me up, spinning me around. "LETS GO FIND A HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" He started to run away from the group.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!" Soul shouted.
"PUT HER DOWN!" Kid demanded.
"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Black★star added. The girls were running too. I squirmed as he ran towards the city. He needed to put me down now.

"PUT. ME. DOWN." I put my hands on his back and a sizzling noise was heard. He stopped and dropped me.

"Jeez (Y/n)... That hurt!" He sulked while rubbing his back.

"Don't pick me up." I simply replied. He nodded and the others caught up. They all have him a scowl but stopped when he looked hurt. "Let's just go.." I tried to change the topic. I don't need my new partner hating me already.

"Welcome to home!" Kai swung the door open to a large apartment. The group stared in awe as to how he even managed to buy a house like this. "My dad is pretty wealthy... But if u guys ever need anything I'm here for ya!" He smiled and walked to his room. I stared around. 'This is bigger than my old house....'

*RING RING RING, THATS THE TONE ITS PERSON CALLING U BETTER PICK UP THE PHONE*
We all looked over to my phone and I answered.

"Hello?"

"Ready for your first fighting session? First thing tomorrow, you'll be fighting Soul and Maka. HSE fun preparing." Before I could tell who it was the phone shut off I looked over to the group, specifically Maka and Soul.

"Looks like I'm fighting you tomorrow."