Chapter 6

Milah's POV

I can't believe what I just heard. I was about to bring Killian his dinner when I heard voices. I didn't know who my love was talking to, but I heard him call the mysterious boy "Pan," so I'm guessing that was Peter Pan, who I heard so much about from Killian.

They were talking about a girl called Emma Swan - who Killian wants to meet because of some silly dreams he has been having. Why wouldn't he tell me this?? Does he not trust me?

Well I guess not, because Pan was suggesting killing me and he was didn't brush the idea aside or even protest. So much for showing me his undying 'love.'

I decide to follow Pan and Killian because I want to know what they're planning exactly. I crouch down low behind a thick bush and watch as Pan leads Killian to a treehouse and opens the door, motioning for him to enter. But before going inside himself, he stares at my hiding place and looks deep into my eyes - even though I'm pretty sure I'm hidden. Then he steps inside and shuts the door firmly behind him. I have a feeling of unease and tiptoe to the door. There's no one in sight.

Pan's POV
I lead Hook down the stairs which lead underground. It's a dimly lit room by a lamp in each corner, and illuminated in the middle hangs my dream catcher.

"Okay Hook. This is a dream catcher. You place it on your forehead and you'll be able to see whatever you want to - it works kind of like a magic mirror, if you've ever used one."

"Can't say I have. Are you sure this will work?" Hook asks me. I give him a sarcastic look.

"Of course it will work." I smirk. Hook sighs and unhooks the dream catcher from where it's suspended from the ceiling by a string. He touches it lightly to his forehead and gold streaks encircle his head.

Hook's POV
I touch the dream catcher lightly to my forehead and close my eyes. I try to centre all my thoughts on Emma. I open my eyes again and am pleasantly surprised when I see a moving image of the blonde haired girl in the centre of the dream catcher. Images are now flashing in front of me - mostly of me and Emma. I smile as I see a lot of her hugging me or of us fighting side by side. The memories - or snippets from the future - make me want to meet her even more. Even though its ridiculous, I'm falling in love with her, with this possibility of being with her. Then the dream catcher freezes on one image.

"That's Emma right this second." Pan explained.

It was a picture of Emma - obviously younger than in my dreams - and she was with a man who looked the same age as her. They were both laughing and hugging each other.

"Who is that?" I ask Pan.

"You know him, Hook." I stare at the frozen image, confused.

"What's his name?" I ask finally.

"Baelfire." Pan replies.

*flashback*

I look out over the sea from my beautiful ship, the Jolly Roger. The view is beautiful - the sun melting into the horizon, casting a soft red glow on the water, and a flock of birds flying over the great dome of light, making it look like a painting. Suddenly the moment is interrupted by the crew members shouting, followed by a splash and more shouting, this time a young boy's voice.