t h i r t y f o u r

ابدأ من البداية

joshua held tyler's hands and held them close, tying the two together and tugging on it to make sure they wouldn't come off.

"is it hurting you, princess?" joshua asked, rubbing his bare tummy soothingly as his breath was hot against tyler's neck. the boy's precious heart was beating fast against his chest, mind overflowing with exstacy and joshua's words.

"n-no, joshie."

"perfect," joshua said, voice as soft as the silk holding tyler's hands together. joshua moved tyler around and broughthis back down to the bed gently, as if he was glass, so fragile he would break if let down too roughly. "so perfect, tyler."

joshua brought his lips down to tyler's, their love for eachother being expressed through simple movments of tongues and the breath taking whimpers tyler gave off when josh reached down and squeezed his bottom.

one hand gripped tyler's hip gently, while the other was sliding up the boy's body, his hand stopping when it met his perky, pink nipple, a broken moan escaping tyler's body like an unknown force finally being let free. "i love hearing your beautiful sounds, princess."

tyler's toes curled as he felt joshua rub his nipple in between his fingers, his cock leaking precum and tyler's symphony of moans finally being released. joshua's mouth closed around his other neglected nipple as tyler pulled against his restraints, somehow the feeling submissiveness and the unwillingness of the silk going straight to tyler's cock, creating music to josh's ears as he moaned breathlessly.

"you're so beautiful, tyler. so fucking breathtaking."

god tyler could just cum from josh's words.

he could feel joshua's hard on against his leg, edging tyler on more and making his moans more erotic in nature.

"i just r-remembered something," tyler said as joshua was trailing kissed down his tummy. it took everything in tyler not to moan while he forced out the sentence, since joshua's hand was moving underneath tyler's sensitive thigh.

"what is it, beautiful?"

"y-you like being c-called daddy."

joshua laughed a bit, running his finger's through tyler's hair soothingly as tyler leaned into his touch.

"how on earth did you remember that if you never called me that?"

"t-that day i woke up i-in your car. a-after you said you t-told the school y-you were my daddy.." tyler sucked in a breath without finishing his sentence, biting his lip to hold back an obscenely loud moan about to escape his lips as he felt joshua's hot breath over his aching cock stuck in his panties.

when the feeling left a whimper left tyler's lips, unable to see or touch with his hands to protest. without warning joshua slid his hands in between tyler's pudgy thighs, spreading them apart and holding them with both hands to keep them that way. a shaky moan filled joshua's ears, going straight to his cock.

tyler arched his back as joshua rubbed the insides of tyler's sensitive thighs, the front of his panties wet from pleasure.

"daddy.."

with tyler's high pitched voice moaning the sweet sound of a pleasure filled title, joshua involuntarily groaned, not taking any longer to begin kissing and biting the insides of the pure boy's thighs, tyler's mind turning to stars when joshua got a little too high.