“I don’t want to back off. I want Taylor” Sean replies

“Jesus Christ, you’re worse than Brian” I huff

“Brian is a pussy, he can’t fight for what he wants. After that fight you two had where you outed yours and Taylor’s sex life he thought he couldn’t stand a chance and backed off. What an idiot” Sean laughs

“He may be an idiot but he’s much smarter than you” I snap

“How is that?” Sean asks, raising an eyebrow

“He knows when to back off, he knows when its pointless to keep trying, he knows when to stop thinking from his dick than from his brain” I step forward and push Sean

“I like acting from my dick, that’s how I made out with Taylor” He smirks and pushes me back

“Fuck off, Sean. Taylor doesn’t want you. She’s in love with me” I push Sean harder and he stumbles back.

“I said it before and I’ll say it again. I. Don’t. Want. To. Back. Off” Sean steps towards me and pushes me hard, causing me to fall backwards

“That’s it!” I yell, jumping up from the ground and hurling a punch at Sean’s jaw. He spits out blood and punches my temple.

“Punch me again and I’ll tell Taylor. You really think she’s gonna be happy about you getting into another fight?” Sean yells, grabbing my wrists, making me unable to move my arms.

“Why can’t you just back off? What can I do for you to just let me have the summer with Taylor?” I sigh, all my anger and adrenaline lost from the short-lived fight.

“Ah, we’re resorting to begging?” Sean laughs “I’ll make a deal with you”

“What kind of deal?” I ask

“I like your watch” Sean smirks, his eyes focused on the Rolex my parents gave me for my 17th birthday. It just came in the mail last week and it cost my parents a fortune.

“That’s not a deal, that’s a bribe” I seethe

“The deal is, give me your watch and I’ll back off. Don’t give me your watch and I’ll amp up the charm. If you haven’t noticed, I’m really attractive. Girls love me, including Taylor. She won’t be able to resist.”

I roll my eyes and yank my arms from Sean’s grip. I unclasp the watch from my wrist and reluctantly hand it over to Sean. He slips it on and holds it up, watching it gleam in the sunlight. Obnoxious, he’s so fucking obnoxious. My hands ball into fists, my fingernails dig into my palms to keep me from doing something stupid.

“Pleasure doing business with you. I’m glad we could come to a civil agreement” Sean smiles and walks back to his house, leaving me in his front lawn.