Chapter 13 ** Rise of The Kingdom

Chapter 13 **The Rise of The Kingdom

It's been a day since Haleya never showed up. They couldn't find her anywhere. When Zhanshis finally gained their strength back each fathomed about what really happened. Who would ever imagine a human like her is their long awaited Zeya? A human whom this world had insulted, became a servant and treated like an unworthy person.

"That's why I couldn't read her mind." Jhai said.

"That's why her hair turned purple, because that night of the full moon she just became the real Zeya."

"That's why she really had skills with sword."

"That's why she could cross the barrier of this world and the earth. Why haven't we thought of that?"

They were busy chattering when the chamber's door flew open. All of them jumped from the sofa.

"Haleya!"

"Where have you been?"

"I want to see the queen. If she's my true mother I want to ask her something."

They nodded.

They headed up to the Great Hall where the king and the other lords were.

They all bowed before Haleya when they saw her.

"That is not necessary, my lords. I am still Haleya Regan." She said

"And Haleya Regan and the Zeya of Throne is the same."

The Zhanshis bowed to see the queen. Haleya's eyes followed the direction of the voice. Her eyes narrowed the moment it landed on the queen.

"Haleya, this is Queen Ayehsa." Jhai introduced. "You're real mother."

Haleya ignored Jhai and looked at her so bad. She gritted her teeth took a deep breath.

"Mmo... Mom?" her voice was shivering. She definitely knew who she is. Though it's been 7 years, she still looked the same. The face that Haleya never dared to forget.

"Haleya, baby." The queen walked closer to her and tried to hug her but she moved back.

"You're here? All this time, you're here?"

"Haleya, I did what I have to. I couldn't risk our family!"

"Family? You left us mom! You left dad! You left me! I waited for you everyday! I don't know where you were. I don't even know why you left! There were so many questions. But here you are, in this world. Here you are since the day I came! I left my life out there mom! The life I was used to. I was reaching my dreams. The dreams you built for me. I did it for you but all this time, what you made me is not who I am! You were here in Zevadia but you never dare show yourself! I would have... I would have accepted my life when you told me the truth since then. But you did not!" Haleya shook her head.

"Hal, stop it! She have her reasons." Jerson raised his voice.

"You!" Haleya turned to Jerson giving him that same look. "I trusted you! You tell me now Jerson, you knew about everything, didn't you? Huh Jers?" she was crying hard.

He shook his head. "No Hal. I didn't. I just figured things out when you left. That's why I decided to follow you. Follow you in a place, you know I would never be. But here I am Hal. I'm here for you, as I've promised."

He walked closer to her and held her arms. Jhai looked away. Haleya moved back from Jerson.

"I don't even know what to believe Jers!" she said in a low voice and left the room.

"Just believe her. After all, she's still mom."

Haleya slowly shook her head. "How can I trust someone who lied everything about me?"