Chapter 17 - Talk (Part 2)

I'm BAAAACCCCCKKKK! Happy Valentine's Day!

I jumped up and ran into the hallway to find a strange girl with a cat hat and a large camera sitting in the broken shards of what was once a vase.

Needless to say, I was more than a slight bit alarmed. "Who are you?" I shouted. "Why are you here, and with a camera of all things?"

"Oh, don't worry, I'm purrfectly fine."

I could feel myself twitching, and was about to question her further when I heard Tavros' voice call, "Nepeta?"

"Tavros! It's Grrreat to see you! I'm sorry that your vase had to become hissstory."

More twitching. "How did you get in here?" I questioned.

"Through the window." She motioned to the window behind her, which was now ajar.

"That was locked."

She waved a hand (paw?) dismissively and commented, "That wasn't a purrroblem."

"Yet you broke the vase."

"Details, details. You must be (f/n) (l/n)."

I whirled around to face Tavros. Jabbing a finger in the cat girl's direction, I griped, "Who is this?"

He shrugged. "Nepeta Legion." Due to my blank look, he added, "A childhood friend."

"Oh." I relaxed slightly. "Nepeta Legion, what are you doing in Tavros' house?"

She looked flushed, and mumbled something involving the word "ship."

Suddenly, Tavros too looked flushed. Even more suddenly, he remarked, "(n/n), I think some things are better left unknown."

"Alright," I said eventually. "But I can't guarantee I won't talk to her later."

Tavros sighed. "I guess that is to be expected."

Nepeta chimed in, "Aww, you guys are purrfect for each other!" And squealed. Before anyone had time to react, she had snapped a picture of us and in a flash was out of the window and halfway down the street.

John took the opportunity to say, "I feel strangely violated, even though I wasn't a part of that."

"You and me both," I added.

Tavros let out a laugh. "Something tells me you'll get along just fine."

I was admittedly doubtful of that, but said nothing as I proceeded into the kitchen to grab a dustpan and broom.

Tavros began to help me clean up the mess, but I stopped him when I moved some of the shards and found an old piece of folded notebook paper.

"What was this doing in a vase?" I wondered, holding up the sheet between two of my fingers.

Tavros shrugged.

I opened up the paper to find a small note scrawled in orange pen:

2 - 14 - (year when you were six)

Deer (f/n spelled wrong) (l/n spelled very wrong),

Thank you four beeing my freind. You maek me happy. I think you are verry prety. You are nice to. I think you shood bee my valentime. Do you want too?

Lov,

Tavvy }:)

______________________________________

*Squeals uncontrollably* THE FEELS!

Anyway, I'm back! I'm so sorry it's been this long since I've updated, but life has a way of... well, getting in the way. Well, that concludes chapter 17, so enjoy, my Undefined Felines!

__--Neko--__