Chapter 13 - Roses

(John's POV, Two Weeks Ago)

I checked the time on the digital watch on my arm. 2:13 p.m. I knocked on the door of the dorm room.

I was greeted by strange music and a long scarf that trailed out of sight, worn by none other than-

"Hey, Rose."

"Hi. what brings you here?"

"I just thought I'd stop by since I was in town."

She nodded.

"Is (f/n) here? I asked.

She shook her head. "She's out somewhere."

"Do you happen to have any idea where?"

 She shook her head again. "I don't understand her idea of fun. Besides, she'll be visiting you guys soon."

"Oh." I had no idea. "Do you think she remembers me?"

Rose sighed. "Honestly, I don't think she remembers much of anything from that place."

That made me uneasy. Tavros talks about her like it was only yesterday, but what if she doesn't remember the promise she made?

(Le time skip brought to you by Gamzee's cupcakes)

I had come to Mississippi to visit Jade, but I thought I's go see Rose and (f/n) while I was there. Sitting in a cafe and surfing the internet on my phone, I was starting to think that was a bad idea.

ectoBiologist (eB) started pestering adiosToreador (aT) at 3:42 p.m.

eB: hey

aT: hEY

aT: dID YOU SEE HER?

eB: who

aT: (f/n),

eB: no

aT: ...

aT: oH. wELL, sHE IS COMING TO SEE US SOON }:)

eB: yeah, i was told. but don't get your hopes up too much.

aT: ...wHY,

eB: she just might not... remember everything that happened when you were younger.

aT: wOW, i'M SURE THERE WAS A BETTER WAY TO SAY THAT,

 eB: just be careful.

ectoBiologist (eB) ceased pestering adiosToreador (aT) at 4:01 p.m.  

_______________________________________

Hey, guys! I'm back with another update! I can't believe we actually hit 1,000 reads! Speaking of which, if you're reading this comment down below how you found this story! I decided this chapter was going to be mostly backstory since you were probably wondering why John was part of the story. Well, here you go, almost 400 words of backstory.

Enjoy, my Undefined Felines!

__--Neko--__