Chapter 11- Song of the South

(Tav's POV, Present Day)

"Please, don't ever stop smiling like that."

It was funny how there was so much more that I wanted to say but couldn't.

I just couldn't.

Something was different about her.

Well, minus that I haven't seen her since forever ago.

I shrugged it off.

She blushed and I smiled.

It was like that for the rest of the car ride, more or less, until I spotted the faded blue lights of TJ's and I pulled the truck into the rocky gravel parking lot.

Loud music played behind the double doors, and I instantly recognized the song playing. Song of the South.

TJ's receding hairline stood out among the crowd of people as he yelled, "Hey Tavros! What'll it be? Free bread rolls agai- Holy father of Jesus!" He strolled over to us, a beer in one hand and a beer belly blocking the other.

"Why, if it isn't (n/n!)"

(Your POV)

My face burned. I looked at my the reflection of my face in the silver platter on the wall. The color of my face did not look healthy.

"Hey, TJ."

(Le time skip brought to you by I'm boring myself by writing about that)

I scanned my menu for anything remotely appealing, settling on a pulled pork sandwich and setting my menu down. The area of booth we sat at was a little more quiet than the rest of the restaurant, and Tavros heard me when I asked...

________________________________

Cliff hanger!

I feel evil. But I have to get off of the computer, so have around 300 words.

Enjoy, my Undefined Felines!

__--Neko--__