Chapter 14 - Restart

(Your POV, Present Day)

But of course, he didn't kiss me then. That wouldn't have made any sense. Although, I do admit, I kind of wish he did.

(Le Time Skip Brought to You by KK Steals Hands)

Back at Tavros' house, I was caught up in an intense game of chess (or, as Tavros called it, 'The board game with the wooden horse thing') in Tavros' living room floor. I scowled as he proclaimed that, once again, my king was in check. I moved it diagonally to the left.

I was slightly startled when the door was swung open and I was greeted by a "Hey Ta- Oh! (n/n)! Hi!"

Tavros responded, sounding slightly annoyed. "Hey, John."

A brief flashback crossed my mind. I was sitting cross legged on the beach as John and Tavros tossed a frisbee back and forth.

The memory brought a smile to my face, and I greeted John with an enthusiastic, "Hey!"

He smiled, "So you remember me, after all."

"Of course she does!" Tavros responded, but his expression was slightly surprised. He stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Popcorn, anybody?"

(Tavros' POV)

I was sort of surprised that (f/n) still remembered John. What else does she remember? I sighed, and the kitchen curtains ruffled slightly. Maybe now I won't have to completely restart.

I walked back into the living room, a bowl of popcorn in hand, and was surprised to find that the wooden horse game had been moved to make room for a slightly larger board game that John appeared to be teaching to (f/n).

She smiled the kind of smile that made my brain unable to function for a solid five seconds. She looked at me expectantly, as if she wanted an answer.

Realizing that she had asked a question, I managed to stutter, "Huh?"

"Have you played Parcheesi?"

I shook my head. "No, but I'm open to trying something new."

_____________________________________________________

Hello! I'm back with another update! I'm sorry I didn't update last week, but life happens. What do you think of the new cover? I forgot to ask you guys last chapter.

Also, if you are still reading this, thank you. A lot of people don't read author's notes. Please comment! I like to know what you guys think. I don't get comments all that often, but when I do they are much appreciated. (*Whispers* Plus, if you comment, I'm more likely to update faster!) If you want to, you can also vote and share.

Have a little more than 400 words.

Enjoy, My Undefined Felines!

__--Neko--__