Kill Me

"Hey, Rin! Come on! I've got to be the first one at the gates. So by default, so do you, get your ass up!" I groaned and rolled over in my bed, nearly knocking Kuro to the ground. He angrily pawed at my face, which only woke me up more. I pushed him off of me and got out of bed, yawning and rubbing my sleepy eyes. I walked over to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth, Yukio stood in the doorway, watching me like a creep.

"I'm gonna miss your cooking," he said sweetly, I narrowed my eyes at him. He fake gasped, "maybe you can cook at the monestary, too?!" I laughed and tried not to choke on the toothpaste in my mouth. His acting was purposefully horrible, and I saw a sly look in his eyes.

I spat in the sink and rinsed my toothbrush off before picking up my comb. "You knew that there wouldn't be many good cooks at home, didn't you?" I flinched when I yanked though a snarl in my hair.

"Well, no, there are a few there that are pretty handy, but I thought it would be nice of us to take that responsibility off their hands. Just as a way to say thank you for letting us stay there." I hummed in agreement, "of course, you don't have to cook every day, there will be times where you won't be able to. But just a few times should be nice." I nodded, grabbing my toiletries and exiting the bathroom. I walked to my luggage and added my stuff to it.

Glancing back at Yukio, I noticed his casual attire. Since it wasn't a school day, we didn't have to wear our uniforms. I grabbed a t-shirt and skinny jeans from the almost empty closet and quickly changed clothes. As I pulled my shirt on, I glared at Yukio. "Pedo. Did you just watch me get undressed?" I sat down on my bed, and Kuro rubbed against my legs, lovingly. Shoving my feet into my Converse, I sighed, too bad I wasn't wearing a striped shirt and glasses, I could totally pull off being hipster.

Yukio laughed and flamboyantly flicked his wrist, "uh, sorry! But you've totally got perfect skin." His voice was high pitched and he sounded like a valley girl. No matter the humor, his words struck me.

You've got such smooth and perfect skin.

He noticed my pale face and immediately stopped his charade, "what's wrong?"

I swallowed hard, forcing a smile onto my face and walking to him. I shoved his shoulder, "'Bitchy school girl' really doesn't look good on you, maybe stick with 'annoying little brother.'" He stuck his tongue out at me, only proving my point even more. He laughed and told me to grab my things, Kuro hopped up onto my shoulder and we made our way out of the dormitory.

Walking our way to the van, I reviewed Yukio and I's relationship. Over the past year, we've grown close again. When we first started at True Cross, we were both at each other's throats, but as time passed, we regained our past attitudes. I much preferred it like this, and he seemed happier as well. With Dad gone, we only had each other, so it would've been a shame to tarnish our relationship with idiotic hatred.

Yukio recently got his drivers license, so he was our driver, may the lord protect us all. I hadn't found the time to take the courses so I was still a pedestrian, sadly. Even though he was younger than I, he sure excelled in far more subjects than me. He sat in the driver's seat and I jumped in the passenger side, immediately calling dibs for the rest of the trip.

My teal eyed twin pulled the van up to the gate, telling me that it would probably be awhile before the others would begin to show. I glanced at the radio and read the time, 9:34, guess a little music wouldn't kill us. I didn't even bother to ask Yukio before grabbing the aux cord and plugging my phone in.

"None of that headache shit." He stated and I laughed, playing Slayer. Kuro jumped up from the back seat and immediately started head banging, it was hilarious. Yukio groaned, "come on! You've got Panic! At the Disco on there, don't you? Or what about Eminem?" I, in fact, had both, but I wanted to jam. I turned the volume up and got into the rhythm. When that song ended, the beginning notes of Welcome to the Black Parade filled the van. "Oh dear God." He sighed, and I gave him a look, "no." I put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Fuck me."