I sighed, knowing I haven't heard back from any of the jobs I had applied to yet.

ME: "It's coming.....I haven't heard back from anyone yet....but Im sure I will eventually, it just takes some time."

DADDY: "Right, well I have a proporsition for you in the meantime, if your up for it."

I frowned a little.

ME: "What is it?"

DADDY: "Im having some trouble finding someone I can depend on to help me keep things organized, and take care of all the background work, while Im handiling my business with the boys, do you think you can do that for me? and in the meantime, I'll be looking for someone to replace you."

My frown deepend.

ME: "Like an assistant? Daddy I don't know anything about your job."

DADDY: "I know, but you won't be doing anything that involves you needing knowledge about what I do, I would ask your brother, but he has a few interviews lined up that look very promising for him, I just wanna help the both of us out, and I'll even pay you for it."

I sighed.

ME: "I told you I don't need you or mama to help me out, I can take care of myself."

DADDY: "I know that, and so far you've been doing a great job, just think of this as a favor until you get on your feet."

I sighed.

ME: "You know I already have a job at the gym, so you want me to quit now?"

DADDY: I'll pay you more than what you're making now, I just need your help babygirl, and I know I can always count on you."

I softly sighed, feeling conflicted.

ME: "....I'll think about it, and when I decide, I'll let you know."

DADDY: "Okay, alright, that's fair, look, I have to go and start getting prepared for tonight, can you call me whenever you decide?"

I nodded.

ME: "Yes, I'll call you daddy."

DADDY: "Alright, I'll talk to you soon."

ME: "Ok, take it home tonight."

DADDY: "You know I always do."

I slightly chuckled.

ME: "Bye."

I hung up the phone, dropping it back in my bag. The last thing I wanted to do was too make things more complicated in my life, but the money daddy was offering me was hard to turn down, especially since I haven't heard back from any of the jobs I had been applying to since graduation.

I leaned back further in my seat, thinking about my next move.

Aliyah P.O.V.

"So how did everything go? Did you apologize?"

"Uh yeah, I apologized......we're on good terms now." Giselle smiled. "Finally, now we all can get back to our normal lives...hopefully Kelia shows up tonight, she said she was."

I lifted a brow. "She's coming to talk to Marcus?"

"No, to you." I frowned. "What?"

She sighed. "I didn't wanna tell you, but she's coming down here to apologize to you for the way Marcus rolled up on you the other day."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so I think it'll be the perfect time for her and Marcus to talk....hopefully."