Chapter 16

Marcus P.O.V.

"What about the name Mia? Do you like that?" Kelia wrapped her arms around me, and rested her head on my back, as I continued to unpack my clothes.

"That's ight, how'd you come up with that?"

"I took the first letter of your name, and the L and the I from my name." I chuckled. "Ight, we can keep that as a option, but keep goin."

"Mackenzie?"

I chuckled again. "Ain't that your last name?" She nodded, letting me go.

"Mhm, but it doesn't matter, because she'll have your last name anyway.....and hopefully one day I will too."

She took on the bed beside my suitcase, smirking at me.

"Oh, so you want my last name now?"

"Of course I do, is not obvious?" I smiled, folding my arms across my chest. "The way you be trippin on me sometimes, makes me think you don't wanna marry a nigga."

She giggled, rolling her eyes. "I trip, because I care about you, and us, you know I love you, and I would be honored to have your last name."

"Oh, word?" She nodded, laying back on the bed.

"Well in that case." I leaned down, hovering over her. "I would be honored to give it to you."

She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer to her. "Gimme a kiss." I smirked. "I gotta unpack ma."

"Just give me a kiss and you can finish." I chuckled, knowing she was lying. I leaned down and kissed her lips, about to stand back up, but she wrapped her legs around me, holding me down to her.

I smirked. "I thought you said just a kiss."

"You should know me."

"I do."

She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me again. I placed my hands on her thighs, sliding both of my hands up the sides of her shorts, trying to get them off her.

I could feel her smiling up agaisnt my lips, giving me the permission to continue.

I slid her shorts down before slipping my right hand underneath her panties, realizing how horny she really was.

"You been waitin on me huh?" She smirked, nodding her head. "You know I have."

She held me close, letting me kiss her again, as my hand rubbed her slit.

"Someone's wet." I said with a slight smirk. I placed my lips on her neck, before slowly pushing one of my fingers inside of her, causing her to squirm a little bit.

"You like that?" I mumbled.

She closed her eyes, nodding her head yes.

I pushed a second finger inside of her, beginning to slowly slide them in and out her.

I watched her back arch off the bed, causing me to pick up my pace.

"Faster."

I smiled, following her instructions. Her hands gripped the sheets and the side of my suitcase, as my fingers went faster and faster, and her moans grew louder and louder.

All of a sudden, my whole suitcase fell off the bed, causing all of my things to fall all over the floor.

"Damn, see what you did?" I laughed, pulling both fingers out of her.

"You did that, not me."

"Uh huh, whatever, you started all this, so it's your fault, help me pick my stuff up."