A Freashman and A Senior...Love? Chapter 5

Comenzar desde el principio

He stopped walking and looked at me with a surprised look on his face. He looks me up and down.

"What?" I asked again.

"Nothing," he said walking again. "So, tell me about yourself,"

I shrugged my shoulders. "What do you want to know?" I asked. "I'm pretty plain" I said.

He laughed. "You're not plain, but you are very pretty. Just tell me anything" he said.

I blushed and looked away from him. "Um, I live with my mom and my dad. I'm an only child and I'm a loner. What about you?"

"Well, I'm Travis Lee a junior so that make me sixteen. I live with my older brother and his room mate. I'm a straight 'A' student and I want to be a doctor," he smiled at me.

"Wow,"

He smiled as he nodded his head. "Tell me more about you"

"Okay, I'm also a straight 'A' student, I'm fourteen and I want to be a...um...I don't know yet" I laughed.

He laughed with me. "That's cool," he said as we walked back into the school.

"Do you play any sports?" he asked me

"No, I lack hand eye coordination. But I am every good with a paint brush"

"Nice"

"Thanks, what about you, you play any sports?"

"Yeah, I'm co caption with Finn"

"I feel bad for you" I mumbled

He laughed. "Finn's not such a bad guy"

I raised an eyebrow at him and he laughed at me.

"Well Alex, I got to go to my locker before school starts,"

"Okay,"

"I'll see you around?"

"Yeah," I smiled at him

He smiled warmly back and walked to his locker.

I watched him leave and walked to my locker as well.

As I walked to my locker, teens started to pill in the hallway.

I was at my locker trying to avoid the stares I was getting, when it closed suddenly.

I yelped and jumped back and looked over at the person.

It was The Jerk.

I bit my lips to try and stop my self from laughing.

The pink 'I recycle boys' shirt was way to tight for him and was way to short, it was a litter higher than his belly button. His pants had wholes all over them. He also looked beyond pissed.

"Hello there Finny, I like your new look" I said smiling.

He just glared at me, if looks could kill, I would be dead.

"Give me back my shirt, now" he said slowly.

"No" I said walking away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to face him.

"Give me back me damn shirt" he said again.

"No"

He let go of me and walked away.

I watched him walk away and laughed, the 'I'm gay' is right on his butt for the whole school to see.

*****

Somewhere in the day Finn found some cloths to change back into.

He glared at me every time he saw me. I also noticed that he was checking me out a little.