Chapter 32: Serendipity

Operation Norminah Group Chat

October 2024 (1 Month Later)

Camila: Vinah broke up.

Lauren: What.

Ally: Oh my gosh! Is Dinah okay!?

Camila: She just needs time to figure things out.

Camila: But don't tell her I told you guys. This was supposed to be strictly between us.

Ally: Why'd they break up?

Camila: Dinah said she still had feelings for Mani & couldn't just go around being with V

Lauren: Guys...

Lauren: I have something to tell you also...

Lauren: Mani broke up with Ken right after the trip

Ally: OH MY GOSH!

Camila: OMG!! A MONTH AGO!? Why didn't you tell us this before!?

Lauren: Cuz Mani told me in confidence.

Lauren: She's in love with Dinah.

Lauren: She even moved near the LA area. But Dinah and her haven't talked or texted since the kiss.

Camila: WHAT KISS!?

Ally: KISS!!?!?

Lauren: Didn't Dinah tell you? They made out at the airport after we left.

Camila: Damn Dinah, always leaving out the juicy deets

Ally: How's Mani doing?

Lauren: She's better now, but she was pretty cut up for a few weeks after the trip. Apparently, Dinah just left after the kiss and Mani was too scared to text Dinah first and since Dinah didn't text her either, she thinks that Dinah doesn't want anything to do with her.

Camila: But why'd Mani move to LA?

Lauren: She just wanted to feel closer to Dinah. She was hoping they'd coincidentally run into each other or something, but she's too scared to reach out or find Dinah herself.

Ally: Then, let's give them a coincidence.

Camila: What?

Lauren: How?

Ally: If Mani's in LA, then they'll both have to leave from the same airport to get to MA for New Years' Eve right? Ask Vero and Lucy if they can put Mani and Dinah on the same flight. Right next to each other.

Camila: OMG ALLY! That's genius! Then they'll HAVE to talk to each other one on one!

Lauren: Vercy said to consider it done.

Lauren: I'm actually eating lunch with them right now.

Lauren: They say hi.

Ally: Hi! Tell them I can't wait to see them in December!

Camila: TFTI assholes.

Lauren: Camz, you're like on the other side of town in a recording session.

Camila: [Fuck off finger emoji]

Camila: Enjoy that fucktard. That's the only finger you're gonna be getting for awhile.