Final

The moment you stepped in the practice room, your eyes immediately landed on Jungkook's and it was so obvious that his grin spread widely on his face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Noona!! You guys finally came!!" He shouted and went to turn off the loud music.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Whoaa~~ Your new practice room looks cool!" You exclaim while admiring the room.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's just a typical practice room." Yoongi snap and join the boys. Without wasting any seconds he lay down on sofa.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung, you just arrived and you wanted to sleep now?" Jimin chuckles and nudge him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm tired. Give me a moment." Yoongi replies and close his eyes. You just chuckles at the scene.

Meanwhile you turn around and noticing Taehyung was talking to Jaekyung in other corner, they looks happy and enjoy each other presence. It makes you wonder if Jaekyung still had feeling for Yoongi. She looks happy with Taehyung, but how about Yoongi then? These things really took all your attention. You're going to leave them soon and yet you still haven't find the solution for this case.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Noona~" Jungkook's voice wake you and you turn to him who now walk closer to you. "Got my message right? Follow me, I have something to tell you."

You turn to stare at Yoongi's figure who laying there, careless about what happened to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure. Let's go." you smile and follow Jungkook.

Before you leave, you told Jaekyung first and asking if she's okay with you leaving. Surprisingly she said she's okay and even will go out with Taehyung later.

Jungkook bought you the roof top of the building, his hand that holding yours was cold. Now you wonder what are he going to tell you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jungkook, aren't you gonna have practice now? What are we doing here?" you asked.

He was now back facing you and he scan the scenery while took a deep breath as he close his eyes. You stood beside him and admiring his side view. This kid has grew up so fast, you thought.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You grew up a lot, Kookie-ah." You added because he haven't answer your question yet.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I know, noona. And I told you right? I want to talk to you, privately." He smile as he turn to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What you wanted to talk about?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"About, you." He said and give you an I-know-everything smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Me??" you point at yourself. "What's wrong about me?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"There's nothing wrong. I know you've been frustrated with things that makes you zoomed out lately. Tell me, what annoyed you? Who annoyed you?" He ask gently as he cupped your cheeks, make you taken back a bit at sudden skinship.

His palm was warm and big, somehow you feel safe, comfortable, and calm. With those tender eyes, warm smile, you feel so good. It's hard to believe that he's younger than you but yet he could makes you feel safe and comfortable around him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's nothing, Jungkook. I'm fine." you broke the eye contact and back a bit causing him let go of your cheeks.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aren't you blushing just now?" He chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No~! Why should I?" you feel embarrased and turn away from him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein-ah~" He called your name for the first time, instead of 'noona' makes you surprised and turn to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What you just cal-" you got cut off, not by someone, but something.

⠀⠀His lips.

⠀⠀
You froze.

Did Jungkook just kissed you now?

Yes, and your sense came back when you clearly feel his soft lips around you as he kiss you softly. You don't know what to do, your heart beat faster than ever and you can't help but melting inside, he's definitely a good kisser, you thought.

Without you realize your hands were slowly moving, locked on his neck as you close your eyes, and you kiss him back.

You don't know how long it takes, but when both of you parting for breathe, with forehead still connecting each other, you saw him smiling widely.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I love you, Jaein-ah. I don't want to call you noona anymore, I want you to be mine, only mine. I want call you 'jagiyaa', and let me tell you, the moment you response to my kiss, it means a yes to me. So like it or not, you're mine now." He chuckles as he peck your lips one more time, makes you giggles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I guess I don't have any chance then?" you said, completely forget about everything. There's only Jungkook in your mind and you never feel this happy in your life.

Maybe, Jungkook is your soulmate.

Maybe, he's the one.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I love you, Jaein-ah."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I love you, Jungkook-ah."

⠀---

< YOONGI'S POV >

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard my self shouting as I woke up sweating mad.

Look around, I realize I was still in practice room and the members were looking at me as if I'm a crazy.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Where's Jaein?" I asked as I stood up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, she left with Jungkook earlier."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung, did you just had a nightmare? You look pale."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Where did they go?" I asked impatiently, ignoring other unimportant questions.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't know."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"They won't be too far. We still have practices to go so I'm sure they must be somewhere near."

As soon as I heard it, I headed out of the room, but a voice stopped me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why are you in a rush hyung? You worried about Jungkook and Jaein? I thought you like, Jaekyung?" It's Taehyung.

He was there sitting beside Jaekyung who now looks surprised at Taehyung's words.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-What..." I lost in words.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I was asking, why you looks so worried as if you just got nightmare about Jaein. You were in a rush to find her? I thought the one you like is her?" He repeat his questions and point at Jaekyung beside him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Tae, stop." She mumbled. Taehyung look at her for awhile and then turn to me with serious looks.

Our eyes meet for awhile and that's when a thought hit me.

Taehyung like her.

Taehyung like Jaekyung.

How come I don't realize about that? He's with her all the time.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I think I just misunderstood about my feelings. No, I was confused but I realized it now, thanks to you. And you.." I turn to Jaekyung. "I think you're going to figure out yours too, soon."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I already did, oppa." She smile at me then turn to Taehyung who return her smile, “My chilhood enemy yet my first love.” she added and Taehyung chuckles shyly.

I don't know what she means but somehow I know I'm doing the right thing now just by seeing both of them staring each othed with eyes full of love.

So, took my step back, I run out of the room and looking for her. While I was running, I tried to call her and she haven't pick it up.

Damn it!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀' Don't tell me she's kissing with him now. No!! It can't be!! '

Aishhh, where the hell are them??

I ran to the roof top because it was the first place that came to my mind, plus it was also appearing in my dream so. Pull away the door, I saw her. hugging. with. him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀It's too late.

Min Yoongi, you're late.
⠀⠀

For the first time in my life,
I wish I could run faster.
I wish I didn't being a lazy asshole.
I wish I didn't left her earlier.
I wish I realize my feeling earlier.
I wish..........

Hung my head down, I turn around, ready to leave the scene with scattering heart. I know I can't compete him. Of course she would pick Jungkook over me. I'm nothing compare to him. I keep treating her bad and said harsh words to her, how could I-

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung!" His voice stopped me.

I can't turn around.

I can't face their happy face. I can't let him tell me how happy he is to have her as his. I can't look at her happy face knowing I'm not the reason behind it. I just can't.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung." He called me one more time and this time pull my shoulder to turn to him.

He was, smiling. As expected.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-You're here." I stuttered.

What the hell, Min Yoongi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah. You arrived at the perfect timing and I've done my part, now it's your turn." He said and pat my shoulder, wait..

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What? What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I've done my part, now it's your turn. It's all depends on you now." He repeat and push me toward her who still standing on the same spot.

She was smiling too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm leaving. Good luck, hyung!" Jungkook added and leave me.

Once he completely left us, I turn to look at her and she was staring at me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why are you sweating mad, Yoongi? Did you run all the way to here? I thought you were sleeping." she chuckles.

Gosh, why I never realize her chuckles was the reasons why my heart keep beating fast around her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I had a nightmare... About you... and Jungkook." I said and hung my head down. This is so embarrasing, but I need to makes sure about everything unless I would never get a proper sleep anymore.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Really? What's all about?" She asked curiously.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"C-Congratulations, Jaein-ah. He deserved you and you deserved him as well. B-both of you would make a good couple." I can't believe I said that.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-Wait what?? Me?? And who?? Jungkook???" She asked and I look up to meet her eyes, her happy face was now gone and replace by confused looks.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-Yeah. Both of you.. H-He just confessed to you right?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What??? How could you say that??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I saw it in my dream, okay? I saw both of you in here, and he start calling your name and turn you around then kissing you. You were melting inside and start kissing him back. Then, then he said that he love you and you said it back, and both of you.... both of you become a couple and hugging, RIGHT?" I blabbered it out and she looks surprised.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So.... that was your dream, about me and Jungkook, and you call it nightmare? Why Yoongi? Doesn't you suppose to be happy for us? Why you rush to here?" She step closer to me and look me in the eyes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I... I came here because I... I want.." I lost in words, again.. because of her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What do you want, Yoongi... Tell me." as if her words hypnotized me, I finally able to tell her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I want the you that meets my eyes. I want the you that wants me again."

Then, it's her turn to froze.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Please don't leave me. Please don't fall. Don't fall for Jungkook. I can't let you go. I can't let you go to be with him. Not Jungkook and not someone else." I gently hold both of her hand down there. "I know it's too late for me to say this, but because you asked me so I decided to confess. I'm too stupid and cocky to admit that the one I like is you, not Jaekyung. I keep denying the feeling until I saw you with Jungkook.

Most of the time, when I saw you with him or simply heard about you and him, my mood change, drastically. That day when I know you went out with him, I hate it. I'm mad, that's why I went out with Jaekyung another day. Sorry if I took your sister as a revenge, but I really lost my mind and all I want is your attention on me again. That's when I start to realize about my feelings.

I regretted all harsh words that I've threw at you. Whenever I think about that day when I left you in our fansign, the guilty killed me. I should've trust you and although you said you don't mind about it, but it matter to me, because the one I really like is you, Jaein.

And this is not because you were the one I saved. It's not about what happened in the past, it's about what I feel toward you now, and I completely aware that it's love. I love you, Jaein. I wanted to tell you, even though you're belong to someone else now."

I ended my long confession and without wasting any seconds,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're such an idiot Min Yoongi. Why on earth I fell for an idiot like you?" She chuckles but her tears keep flowing down from her eyes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-What do you mean?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Who said I belong to someone else now? Who said it's too late? The only one I love was Min Yoongi and it's still Min Yoongi until now." She replies and cupped my cheeks.

I know I must be looks so stupid by now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"B-But what about Jungkook?? Didn't you-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're wrong, Yoongi." She shake her head. "Me and Jungkook are just bestfriend. Those kiss and thingz just happened in your dream. The truth is, he already told me everything right before you arrived. Yes you saw us hugging, but it's friendship-hugs. He told me that he was just acting as if he likes me to help you realize your feelings. He's the one who notice about our complicated love-lines. You, me, Jaekyung and Taehyung. So he came out with this idea and surprise! His idea works so well, right? I was worried about Jaekyung too, but he assured me that Taehyung will really take a good care of her, and I think she start to develop feelings to him too, so..." She smile and I feel there are fireworks in my heart.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So, you didn't belong to him? Also not to someone else?" I asked and she shake her head.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"And you're still in love with me? You still want me?" I asked and she nod her head happily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm all yours, Min Yoongi."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀“You're all mine.” I said and without hesitate capture her lips.

The End