Chapter 8

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why are you so nice to me? What do you want?" You asked bluntly, wondering why she treated you so nice.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Do something for us, at least, for me?" Jaekyung smile and curiousity start to fill your heart.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Blurt it out. Stop pull me round and round, you just makes my head hurts."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's do the blood test."

      ---

It's been awhile since both of you and Jaekyung decided to tell Yoongi about the test, and he still walk back and forth like an idiot.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oppa, stop pacing back and forth, could you?" Jaekyung annoyed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We're the one who going to have that test, why are you the one who looks so anxious??" You added crossing your arms.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"B-Because, why you want to do that? It's so obvious that both of you aren't siblings. You're from different family, even your surname is different." Yoongi stop pacing and turn to both of you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What if one of us are adopted?" Jaekyung asked makes you and Yoongi turn to her. "I won't be surprised if I'm the one who adopted." She continue and smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why you think so?" You asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Because I'm the only one that didn't look like my parents. Ever since I was young, people always jokingly said that I'm adopted because of my different facial structure."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That's why you wanted me to do the test with you? You wish you were adopted?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"One of the reasons why." She answered you and turn to Yoongi. "So, let us do it. It won't harms anyone."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, I want to do it too." You added and Yoongi can't help but agreed with it.

It was around dinner time when you, Yoongi and Jaekyung walked out from a hospital. Yoongi was wearing a mask, big black glasses, and hat to disguise him self. Luckily no one recognize him, so 3 of you can walk peacefully.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So, I guess I will take a leave from here then." Jaekyung said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, it's dinner time. Let's have dinner together first?" Yoongi said, obviously makes you roll your eyes silently.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry I can't make it. I should be at home, unless my mom won't let me out again." She replied and turn to you, smiling. "Remember what I told you earlier, I'm serious about that." She added and you nod.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What? What you told her earlier?" Yoongi asked her, completely curious.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's girl's talk. You don't need to know, oppa." She laugh. "So, let's come back here for the results in next 3 days then?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure. I'll be here." You finally spoke something.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'll be here too." Yoongi snap out of sudden makes you turn to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you still going to stay here? I thought you're going to back to Seoul tomorrow morning??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-yeah. But I will be back here again, later. I need to know the result."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I can tell you through phone or messages if you really that curious." Jaekyung said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"N-No. I need to know it directly, at that time." Yoongi insisted and both of you and Jaekyung just exchange looks.

Personally you feel curious towards Yoongi's behaviour. Does he just wanted to meet Jaekyung or he's really excited to know the results?

You have this thought but quickly shrug it when Jaekyung bid you good bye and left both of you and Yoongi.

Once Jaekyung left, silence filled the air but suddenly Yoongi heard something growling from your tummy. Glaring at you, he turn his back and walk away, makes you surprised.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-Yoongi! Where are you going???" You shouted but still stay at your spot.

Yoongi stop and turn around, approaching you then pull you along with him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-yah! I asked you where are we going?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Eat. You're hungry right? I don't want to carry you on my back again. It's tiring." He said and you finally caught up your speed so you walk side by side with him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry. I really forgot about my allergic at that time. I was too panic that I-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry too." Yoongi said with his lower voice and somehow you realize that he was still holding your hand. "I'm sorry if I ever makes you feel that way. I didn't mean to hurt you." He continue.

You can feel the sincerity from his words. You were about to tell him how sweet he is when suddenly he harshly let go off your hands. Confused, you look around and realize that people around you were whispering each other and some were holding phone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Turn left in the corner. The cake house is in pastel blue. See you there in 10 minutes." He whisper and out of sudden her runaway, left you dumbfounded.

Did he just left for your safety?⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Or he just embarrased to have you around?

Pushing those thoughts away, you make your way to the cake house. Well, you don't know that Yoongi love to eat cake until now.

You only need around 5 minutes to found that cake house. It was simple yet so pretty. It wasn't too big but have this kind of warming feelings.

Make your way in, you notice a minty hair guy sitting in the deepest part, back facing you. Smile draw from your lips as you approaching him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Gotcha!" You smile but he just glare at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's eat and go home. I'm tired." He muttered and you pout, not that cute pout, but it was just your natural habit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You really got no fun, Yoongi.. Anyway, this place is so nice. How could you find this place?" You muttered after you done ordering and admiring your surrounding.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"My mom. She always brought me here when I was sad or mad. On my birthday, she will bought a cake from here and bring it home. They have the best birthday cake." Yoongi answered and it's for the first time you saw Yoongi smile so bright while talking to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, really? That's.... good. I can't wait to taste mine."

Once you both start eating, something flash in your mind and you can't help but ask it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yoongi..." You called.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hmm?" He hummed, still not looking at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Now, you're here, why don't you make a visit to your parents?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm planning to do it tomorrow morning, before I go back to Seoul."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ouh..." You look at him awhile before continue eating too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Anyway, are you gonna be okay? I mean, here, alone?" He asked out of sudden and you look up only to meet his eyes that filled of worries?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I think so... I'll contact Jaekyung, to accompany me. If you don't mind."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"O-of course I don't mind. What's that got to do with me?" He let out an awkward chuckles before continue eating.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I have this urge to pee now. Excuse me." You said out of sudden and excuse your self, makes Yoongi judge you by his face but laugh in the next seconds.

---

After done eating, both of you were now on your way to the hotel.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It was delicious. Thanks for the treat." You smiled.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Who said I treated you? You need to pay me later, I already noted down everything."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, why are you so annoying? No wonder Jaekyung didn't like you."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-yah! What you said??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Nothing." You tease him. "Oh, look! 24/7 store! Yoongi, you go back first. I need to bought some girls product, you know." You wink and he keep his flat expression.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You know the way back to hotel?" He asked and you nod happily. "You have money with you?" He asked and you nod again, "Other members lend me some for emergency."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine." He added and start to walk away.

You also turn your back and walking to the 24/7 store when suddenly a pair of arms stop you. It's Yoongi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Missed me already?" You grin and he quickly release your wrist and give you his phone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What?" You asked, still don't get what he means.

Sighing, he took your hand and make you hold his phone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You don't have handphone with you, so take this. If you really stupid that you got lost, it might help you. I also will be able to contact you if you haven't come back for too long. The password is this, and I will kill you if you dare to hack my phone."

His words are harsh. It doesn't sweet at all, but why does you feel flustered?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"T-Thank you." You can't believe you're stuttering.

Without saying anything, he took a step back and turn around. Staring at his back and how he walk, you know that you're still in love with him, not as your bias, but as a man.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀You're falling in love with, Min Yoongi.⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Deeply.

Once Yoongi get in the hotel room, he throw him self on the sofa, trying to rest but he just can't. Then he turn on the TV, to watch some movies to kill time.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's boring." He muttered and stare at the clock. "Why is she haven't came back yet??" He thought as he took a glance to the door way, hoping you're coming home.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, why did I waiting for her though? She will be fine by her self. You're just bored, Yoongi. She got your phone with her, that's why you wait for her. That's it." Talking to him self, he decided to get some water to calm down.

It has been an hour and half since he came home, and he already fall a sleep on the sofa, while waiting for you.

Slowly but sure, Yoongi heard a noise coming up from the table. Still with his eyes closed, he tried to focus if it was just him self, or there is really a noise.

Then the next thing, he heard a light footsteps. He started to feel uneasy and braven him self to open his eyes only to makes his jaw dropped and his small eyes widened in unison.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday, Min Yoongi. Happy Birthday to you." You sing while holding a medium size of cake that you bought earlier in the cake house, with beautiful candles on it.

Yoongi didn't move and say anything, he even didn't blink.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah, what are you doing? Makes wishes and blow the candles." You added.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-why... You? H-how come??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I will explain later, now, make a wish." You command and he don't have other choice beside staring at the cake in silent, making his wishes and blow the candles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yay!! Let's cut the cake! I hope you like it, I got confused to pick it, because all of them looks so delicious." You exclaim and slowly put the cake down on the table.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"When?" Yoongi asked, follow your every moves.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"When you prepared all of this?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Remember when I excused my self to toilet? I actually go to order this for you and oh! I also make you this." You show him a bowl of seaweed soup that you've put on the table earlier.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"H-how did you get that?? You bought it??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, I cooked it just now. I plead the chef in this hotel to let me using their kitchen for awhile. I don't know how it taste like, but my parents always said my seaweed soup is the best. Try it." You answered and carefully give him the seaweed soup.

He was hesitating but took it at afterall. Staring at it, he let out a chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"This is why I don't want to visit my parents tonight. They might bother their self to cook seaweed soup for me and buy me a cake. But, how come you know it's my birthday tomorrow?"

You bite your lower lips and smile at him, "As a loyal fans, of course I remember your birthday, but.... well, to makes sure that I didn't get it wrong, I checked your ID card when I spent night in your room. I'm sorry I jus-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"YAH! HOW COULD YOU TOUCH MY STUFF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!??" He yelled as you cover your ears with both of your palm.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"C-calm down, I don't even do anything, now let's just slice the cake okay??" You try to changing the topic but,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Stop changing the topic!!! You know I don't li-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Taste this first!! You used to have this cake from that cake house on your birthday right?? Now, let's slice it!" You try again and this time you succeed to calm him down.

Without wasting time, you quickly slice the cake and using your hand to feed him. You were surprised by your sudden action and about to pull back when you notice Yoongi's cold stare.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"A-ah, I'm sorry. I was reflectly using my hand, I-" You paused as you feel he hold your wrist to assist you continue feeding him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Never mind. Thank you, for all of this." Yoongi muttered slowly but loud enough for you.

---

⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why are you so happy that she's come back?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"N-nothing. I just-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We're happy that she came back too, but you looks different."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's nothing, hyung. I just missed her."