Chapter 14

You were surprised when Jungkook took your attention by grab your shoulder to face him, but before he finish his sentence, Yoongi stuck his mouth with a slice of pizza that successfully fill his mouth.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung!! Why you do that??" He complain once he finished to munched the pizza.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Stop being too aggresive to her okay? She might freak out of you." Yoongi replies without looking at Jungkook.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I was just teasing, noona. She looks zoomed out or something." Jungkook defends.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Did I??" All you managed to asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, you keep staring at your undone pizza without saying anything. It's creepy, noona. What you've been thinking about?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Uh-I.. I just-" you can't find an excuse. It's impossible to tell him that you were thinking about how nice if Taehyung end up with Jaekyung, so you can have Yoongi by yourself. You just can't.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ahhh, Jaekyung-ah. Don't you want to even try have a bite of these delicious pizza? You can try with mine seriously." Taehyung snap out of sudden with loud voice and makes everyone ssst-ed him down.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Uh- I don't think so.. I ever tried and-" She reject and somehow you were feel grateful toward Taehyung, you know he was helping you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Here, just have a bite of mine and if you don't like it, I owe you another pack of your favorite fries!! You guys are all the witness, okay??" Taehyung assured her and glance at all of you then she finally try to have a bite for the pizza that Taehyung has been holding.

All of the members and your eyes was on her and Taehyung, as everyone was curious about the results. You chuckles at the moment at how great Taehyung could makes everyone focus on him and her so Jungkook become forgot about his question.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Taehyung.. Thank you for your effort. I'm sorry but.. I never like pizza and I still don't like it." She grinned and everyone laugh in chaos. Somewere shaking their head and continue eating, while you just smiling and continue done your favorite slice of pizza.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I owe you then." you heard Taehyung talk to Jaekyung, seriously.

Then your earlier thoughts hit you again. What should you do? Should you help Taehyung to get Jaekyung or let her be with Yoongi?

You need to do something, you really need to.

⠀---

Take a deep breath, you braven yourself and turn to Jaekyung who sleep beside you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaekyung, you slept?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Not yet. Why?" She replied and turn to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You know, seems like Taehyung care about you." you blurted it out and you can see she widened her eyes a bit before chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So you did notice? I thought it's just me." She replied out of your expectation.

Become more excited you move closer to her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"See? So you feel the same too?? Did he did something more that I don't know?" you can't hide your excitement.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Well, not really. It's just you can say that he's really nice and caring. I don't know if he's like that to everyone but he's very nice to me."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah, I see. What if he like you?" you whisper slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What?" She looks surprised and you stay silent, waiting for her to continue. "That's impossible. First we just met, second he's an idol, he can get any girl he want, why it should to be me?" she laughed it off.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'No, it's not like what you think, my dear twin sister.' your mind sang. "Yeah, but what if he really did? We never know, right? Do you by any chance, like him too?" you asked carefully, feel very curious about her answer.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I.... I...." She sounds hesitated while you were so nervous waiting for her answer. "I don't know, Jaein-ah. Let's sleep. Good night." She muttered and turn her back on you.

Frowning, you turn your back on her too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'Did she really like Yoongi that much?'

Next morning ;

After all of you done the breakfast, some of them were going to different places. Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook are going to making new choreo with their choreographer. Jin and Namjoon are going to company.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Noona, I really want yo show you my dance. How about after you done visiting your house, come to our practice room, okay?" Jungkook said after he gulped his water.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh? I'm fine with it, but can we really come? I mean, you know I'm a fan and-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Eyy, just come. You're like a friend to us. Just come both of you." Jimin cut you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah yeah, I want to see all of you dance LIVE. Like so far, I only watch the Bangtan's video from Jaein and Taehyung." Jaekyung added.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Okay then, we will go there later." Taehyung said with smile on his face, clearly happy with the idea and both of you and Jaekyung turn to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We? So you joined us too?" You bluntly asked and he just nod shyly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Can't I??" He asked innocently while both of you and Jaekyung exchanging glances then chuckles. "Why??? Did I said something wrong??" Taehyung continue and you just shake your head.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Great! Noona, you will fall for me harder after you watch me dance!!" Jungkook exclaim happily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Come on, let's leave now. I think the van already arrived." Yoongi said out of sudden, looks annoyed and rush you all to leave.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'Did he jealous?' a voice echoing in your mind before you shrug it off. 'It's impossible!'

It didn't take long time for the van to bring you back in your old house. Your mood swing in seconds and realize that everything were left as dust and memories. There are still police line around there, but there's no one there anymore. Making your slow step, you can feel that Jaekyung, Yoongi and Taehyung were silently following you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein, is this your house? A-after the accident you haven't come back here?" Jaekyung asked at this time all of you already in the living room.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No. I didn't. The moment I arrived here, the house already burned up. I'm still too shocked and I can't come back here, at least not alone." you answered bitterly, remember about the worst day in your life.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Did the police call you or something? Like I'm sure your parents has insurance for this house." Taehyung added.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes, they did. But they need my dad's signature to proceed everything. Since I lose my phone and all, all I can do is wait until they come back here. They must be already contact my parents." you answered and makes your way to your room.

It was on second floor, so you heading to the broken stair and climb up slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein, it's not safe. The stairs has burned up." Yoongi stopped you, but you smile at him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's alright. I just want to check my room." you stay stubborn and heading to second floor slowly.

Three of them were frozen staring at you take a step by step climbing the broken stair.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You two, stay here and check around if there's any information relatable to her parents. I mean your parents." Yoongi said and point to Jaekyung. "I'll follow her." He added before followed you who almost reach the second floor.

Once Yoongi able to catch you, you're already in your room, stood like a statue and scaning around the messy burned up room. Some furniture are still half burned and the mess are in everywhere, then your eyes catch something on the floor near your wall.

Walking slowly, you squat down and reach out your hand to pick it up.

It's a super big size of Yoongi's poster that already burned up. You smile bitterly as you remember you always talking to this poster as if you were talking to the real Yoongi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What's that?" Yoongi's voice awake you from your daydream.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's your poster, Yoongi." you replied bitterly. No one could recognize it anymore, because most part of it already burned, but you could. It's one of your precious thing.

He was taken back by your answer. The fact that you had his big size poster in your room surprising him. Then he quickly scan the room and he notice there are another half burned Bangtan's posters. He walked closer to it and feel bad for you too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That was my first poster. From 2 cool 4 skool album."  you smile bitterly. "I bought it with my part-time job salary. I could just bought it with my parent's money but at that moment I really wanted to bought my favorite group's album with my own money, and when I did it, I was beyond happy." you chuckles as you recalled the memories.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"This shelf.." you mumbled as you walk to a shelf beside him. "It's filled with my favorite things. Oh, the albums are saved!" you took out the album from the deepest part and surprisingly it didn't get burned. You were too happy that you hug them and close your eyes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein-ah..." Yoongi caress your shoulder, feel bad for you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ahh, mianhae Yoongi-ah. I-I shouldn't act like this. I forgot you're here with me." You smile and quickly wipe away your tears. "I'm just too happy that maybe there are more things that survived from the fire." you said as you checking another things.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's alright. I just surprised that you really like me that much." He fake cough and continue. "I mean, Bangtan." He added and avoiding your eyes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Pshh... I did like you that much, so what?" You scoff honestly. "Too bad the one you like is my sister, but don't worry. I already make up my mind. I think Jungkook is really sweet and nice, maybe I should've give him a chance. Who know h-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Don't!" Yoongi cut you and hold your arms tight.

You stare at his grip on you then look up to his face. He looks so serious.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-why are you so serious? I was just jok-" you were about to release his grip but he didn't let you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I don't care just don't do that. Don't give him chance.. I mean.." He mutter and pause like confuse with his own mind.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yoongi.. it hurts." you muttered and he looks shocked and quickly released his grip from you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just... What I mean is I-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"HYUNG!!! JAEIN!!! COME DOWN HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Taehyung's voice interupt what Yoongi wanted to say.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what??" you muttered and quickly run to first floor.

Taehyung and Jaekyung were in the kitchen. When you approached them, Jaekyung were holding a piece of sticky note and turn to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I guess this is for you." Jaekyung said and give you the note.

Took the note, you read it and smile widely.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"My parents came here and they left their number!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That's great! Call them now!" Yoongi snap and you nod in excitement before pull out your phone that Yoongi bought for you and quickly hit the number.

⠀---

The trip back to Bangtan's practice room was silent. All of you were drowned in your own thought, you guess.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you okay?" you nudged Jaekyung who sat beside you. She looks to you and give a weak smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm okay. Don't worry. I just.. surprised. I wonder why I don't remember even a single thing about them." She replied and turn to look through the window.

You know she was the one who still surprised after meeting her real parents but you were happy to know that they looks happy when they saw Jaekyung for the first time. Maybe this is your fate, your house got burned but because of it, you found your lost twin sister.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you really going to move out tomorrow?" Yoongi who sat at the back side with Taehyung poke your shoulder and before you able to answer, vividly you heard Taehyung was comforting Jaekyung as well.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hmm, I guess so. I can't live there forever, right? I don't want to be burden to you all." you replied and he just hummed in response.

The atmosphere become silent again for awhile then your phone vibrate, notify you a new message.

Unlock your phone, you widened your eyes as you read it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'Tonight at 11PM, wait for me. I want to talk to you.'

You were still questioning the possibilities why he text you this when another message from different person pop out.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'Where are you now, Noona? I have something important to say. Can we meet up? Like just both of us?'

Who did sent messages to Jaein?
What they want to talk about?
Will Taehyung get to win Jaekyung's heart?
All answers for your questions will be revealed,
in the next,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀last. chapter :>