Chapter 6

You don't know you've been dazing out so much until you being pushed to the other side. Still shocking of what just happened, someone approach you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you o-kay?.." Her voice fade out once she saw your face and you widened your eyes as well when you saw her face.

She has the exactly same face as you, beside she has bangs and her hair color is brown while yours is black.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein, are you okay?" You heard Yoongi's voice and look up to find him reaching you.

Same like her, his voice fade out once he saw both of you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-you..." She stare at Yoongi then back at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why...? How...?" You didn't manage to ask a proper question.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Finally, both of you meet, right in front of me. Jaekyung, this is Jaein. Jaein, this is Jaekyung. Let's find somewhere else to talk."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀---

In one fine day at one of local coffee shop in Daegu, 3 of you sitting face to face. It has been 10 minutes and all that you do was sipped your drink and avoiding their eye sight.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So....... I'm Jaekyung, and you're, Jaein?" She asked hesitantly making you look up to her.

That weird feeling still feel your mind when you look at someone who looks exactly same as you makes you look away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-yeah... I'm Jaein." You answered fast.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Do you have any idea about how... you know, our face?" She asked slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"She has a special condition yesterday. There was an accident, her house got burned up and she lost her phone along with all of her identity card and else. Her parents still in overseas and she doesn't have any idea about how to contact them. She doesn't have any relatives in Seoul, so we came here and hoping to find her relatives because she's originally from here." Yoongi explain for you to Jaekyung.

You look up to Yoongi only to find out he was staring at her. You can't help but look at her too. Beside her same facial structure with you, you have to admit that she looks pretty with that bangs. Now, it feels like you were indirectly praising your own self and you started to questioning if you will look good with bangs too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aww, that's bad. Do you remember anyone in here? I mean like their address. I could help you find them too. Ah, but wait I still wondering how come we have this same face." She mumbling by her self and you realize that Yoongi let out a slow chuckles.

Look at both of them, makes you feel like third wheel. Suddenly, you remember what Yoongi said earlier to you.

"Can't you please stop yah-ing me? Please act more girly, can't you? You know what's difference between you and Jaekyung?"

⠀"She didn't yell, she didn't yah-ing me, she didn't hit, she act all girly and sweet."

Now after you meet her, you know what he said was true. Even though your face is same with her, but both of your personality are different.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein... Jaein? She was asking you." Yoongi's voice woke you up from your daydreaming.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, yeah? Address?? I don't really remember. I was still so young at that time, so..."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Could it be possible if both of you were twins?" Yoongi asked out of sudden makes you turn to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"May I know your full name?" Jaekyung asked out of sudden.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Song Jaein."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm Yoon Jaekyung. So it's impossible, maybe it's just a coincidence?" She asked and smile.

It irritates you so much to see how Yoongi smile when he saw her smile. Every time you look at her, it was like looking into a mirror, then why Yoongi can't act all sweet around you?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But how it could be a coincidence? Both of you really look similar. You know, when I saw her for the first time, I thought it was you. I'm so happy you know." Yoongi talked to her with bright smile on his face, making you frown.

You notice Jaekyung smile to Yoongi awhile and turn to you. Quickly, you look away, not wanting to let her know about what you feel.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I have an idea, how about we go to my old neighbourhood? Who knows you might remember something? Well, since you don't remember anything for now." She smile again.

You were doubting if you should say yes or no. Half of you want to do it but half of you just don't want to let Yoongi stay with her longer.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's just my idea, but if you have another plan, then just forget about what I said." She continue and before you could say anything,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's okay. Let just follow your idea. She doesn't even have any plan in her mind." Yoongi snap like you are not there while you clenching your fist under the table.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What do you think? You want to do it?" She asked directly to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"O-okay.." That's all you managed to say.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Great. I have to use restroom first before we left." Yoongi excuse him self and left both of you.

You still didn't say a word and keep avoiding her eyes, until

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein-ssi.." She called and you look up to find her smiling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You like Yoongi, don't you?" She asked and you almost choke.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's so obvious for me." She smile again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"N-No!" You fake a laugh. "You must be mistaken, I'm only his fans that coincidentally bumped onto him and so on."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But why I feel like you were lying right now?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Can you please stop smiling? I'm not lying and I don't like him!" You yelled honestly out of your control.

Jaekyung looked shocked and about to say something, but

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein, I know you don't like me, you don't need to shout at Jaekyung like that." Yoongi said with his cold expression out of sudden makes you froze on your spot.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oppa... I-" Jaekyung about to say something and yet Yoongi cut her again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Since we met her, why you can't speak? You just keep hung your head down and daydreaming. What do you want actually?" Yoongi asked harshly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oppa... Don't be too harsh to her. She might be just-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Stop defending her. What got into you Jaein? Hey, answer me, why y-" Yoongi got cut off by a waiter.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry, Sir. A costumer told me to give you this." A waiter gave Yoongi a tissue and pointed at someone who just left the coffee shop. Yoongi only be able to catch her back, it looks like an ahjumma.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Okay, thanks." He muttered to the waiter and furrowin his eyebrows.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"She looks familiar." Jaekyung muttered slowly and turn to Yoongi. "Is there something on the tissue?" She asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's nothing." Yoongi said and put both of his palm to his pocket. "So, Jaein, what are you thinking about now?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀YOUR POV
⠀⠀

You can't be like this Song Jaein! If you keep being like this, Yoongi might hate you more. Wait, he's already hate you, right? What have you done Jaein??

Look, look in front of you! That girl look exactly same as you, but why Yoongi can't look at you the same way he look at her?? Stay with her, and try to be like her, so Yoongi will fall for you.

No! Why should I be like her? I'm Song Jaein, and she's Yoon Jaekyung! I don't need to be like her to makes Yoongi fall for me, right? Everyone's has their own charms. If Yoongi fall for her, then... let him, be, I guess?

That's it. My mind keep making conversation that I can't focus on what they were saying more. I don't know what to do and suddenly I feel so dizzy.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein?? Jaein?? Hey!!" I feel someone holding my shoulder and shake it a bit, I look up and oh, it's Yoongi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-yeah??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein-ssi, are you okay? You look pale." That girl said.

This Jaekyung girl looks worried right now. Why she need to be so caring to me? It's like we just met for a day and she act like she know all about me? For what? So Yoongi will fall for her more? Does she that kind of girl??

No, my heart tell me that Jaekyung isn't that type of girl. It's weird but I feel like she looks familiar. . . . . oh, wait! Of course she looks familiar, she has the same face with me. Geez, why are you so stupid Jaein??

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you hungry?" She asked out of sudden makes me look up to her. How could she know??

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I yelled out of sudden and look at the cup of coffee that I just drank. "D-did I just drink all of this??" I asked and both of Yoongi and Jaekyung just nodding.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why? Is there something wrong?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you allergic to coffee or something?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I shouldn't drink coffee if I haven't eat anything yet... I will... I will..." I explain and close my eyes.

My chest start to feel heavy and it's getting harder to breathe. My eyes and head also feels so heavy. I think I'm gonna collapse soon.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You will what??" Yoongi asked in worries. Right, Yoongi is here. At least I won't fall on the ground.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I will.... I will, faint." And with that, everything becomes black, but I feel, warmness.. Is that, Yoongi?

⠀⠀⠀⠀AUTHOR POV

⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I will.... I will, faint." You said and almost fall from your chair, but luckily Yoongi was fast enough to catch you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein!!" Jaekyung yelled in panic. "Thanks God, you got her, Oppa."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish,, this girl! If she can't drink coffee right now, then why did she emptied it?? Stupid." Yoongi mumbling and hold you properly before turn to Jaekyung.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Do you know any hotel near by?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, but she can just rest in my home, it's pretty cl-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No! I-I mean, we can't bothering you more. J-just, help me to get to the hotel. A-and also, help me to put her on my back, okay?" Yoongi blabbering.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"F-fine then." Jaekyung said and quickly helped Yoongi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀---

⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Room for two please."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm sorry, but we only have one room left."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what??? F-Fine, one room please."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you both are married couple?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Is that even a fckg problem for you? GO AND GIVE ME THE ROOM NOW!"