Chapter 1

I open up my eyes only to meet the sunray get into my room from my window, yes it's really in my room, in Busan. The last day of my day off.

Although I don't feel like moving, but I pull my self up and mess up with my own hair then I realize something once I gain my full consciousness, I've dreamed of her again. Our first meeting in the beach when I saved her. This must be happened because of yesterday incident, I can't believe I met her again after these years.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- FLASHBACK -

Yesterday I was walking on the same beach where I usually go, enjoying my days off, walking near the shore as the sun was going down slowly. My lips crept into a smile as I rewind all my chilhood memories in here, including my first encounter with her. Pulling my head up and look around in every corner, hoping that maybe I would saw someone familiar, or maybe someone will recognize me? No one look at my way so I decided to stare back to my feet that keep playing with the waves.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah, come on Yoon Jaekyung! You won't be drowning. We got your back!" A female voice raisen up catch my attention to group of teenagers having fun together. I notice they were trying to pull a girl to join them swimming?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, I told you I can't swim! I will drowning for sure." She, who I suspect to be Jaekyung replies as she keep rejecting and shaking her head. Ah, poor her. Does her friends really bully her or they were just playing with her?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You won't, we promise.. Come on, guys!" Another girl added and seems like she giving sign to her other friends to do something on her and somehow I saw her smirking, oh no.

Just like what I predicted, they got her hand and legs, pulled her up and walk to the sea as far as they can reach, throw her to further way and left. I widened my eyes can't believe what I just saw. Does this thing really still happening??

Without wasting any seconds, I throw away my jacket before I run to the water as fast I could when I can see she was drowning in the middle of the sea.

Luckily I was able to saved her. I lay her gently on the ground and shake her shoulder slowly, ouh that sounds like dejavu. I tried my best to awake her but seems like she drank too much water, so I need to do it.

I placed my hand over her chest and began to pumping few times then lean closer, tilting her head gently by holding her chin up and pinch her nose while seal my mouth over hers, blowing steadily and firmly into her mouth. Then I repeat the whole process.

After I repeated it few times, she started to chokes and water come out from her mouth as she open her eyes slowly and stare at me. I didn't realize but I let out a relieve sigh and I feel happy. "T-thanks for saving me.." She whispered and trying to get up so I help her by holding her shoulder.

Accidentally I pulled her soaking shirt and revealing some part of her shoulder and I widened my eyes as I saw the same mark on it. The same sugar maples leaves mark on the same spot. Seems like I was dazed out so much staring at her mark as she quickly cover it and clear her throats.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"O-ouh I'm sorry... It's just when I was younger, I saved a girl in this beach and she also has the same mark as you, also on the same spot." I explain and look away for awhile then shifted back to her to watch her reaction.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"A-ah r-really?? I was being told that I ever drowned in this beach when I was younger, but fortunately someone saved me although it's kinda weird for me." She said and stare at the ground like she was trying to remember something.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Weird? Weird like?" I asked curious with her explanation. Never in my life I get curious on other person's experience. This is new thing to me, and I like it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"As far as I remember, I was drowned in here, but at that time magically I could swim and my body feels like move on its own. That was the first time in my life I could really feel like swimming, so I really remember it."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That mark, is it your birthmark?" I asked and she nod. "Ah, it's really similar with that girl's mark, I thought it was you, the one I saved back then." I added rubbing my back hair.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Perhaps. So far I never found someone with this same mark around here, I'm not sure though but..." She stop and look up to meet my eyes. "You didn't looks familiar, I mean if you did saved me, at least maybe I would kinda remember you." She added.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You were right but for me, you looks familiar. Hahaha these things are getting weird, let's just stop." I said and laugh follow by her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine. There's no benefit for us too. Hahaha. I think I need to go back, are you a Busan citizens or..." She paused at the moment like hesitate to continue her sentence.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I just have a short vacation in my days off, I'm from Seoul." I added as both of us stood up. "Are you okay? Where is your home? I will send you back." I suggested.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Wow, you're from Seoul. I always want to go there." She smile and somehow the sunset makes her face glowing, I don't know if it just me or what but she looks so beautiful even with her wet messy hair. "My house is around here, and I'm okay. Thank you so much for saving me. See you again later." She wave and left me frozen there, only watching her back move further from me.

Few seconds passed and suddenly I remember something. I grab my jacket on the ground in a blink and run up to her as fast as I could. When I reach her, I was still panting and she was kinda surprised but chuckles and saying "Why did you run so fast to here?" she asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Name." I replies shortly while holding both of my knees and panting hard.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Name?" She repeated.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Your name. What is your name?" I asked and stood up properly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ouh, I'm Yoon Jaekyung. And you are..." She smile and reach out her hand which I happily grab it gently.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi." I smiles and her palm feels so warm and good. "Well, this was kinda feel like dejavu because I also told my name to that girl back then and she said she will remember my name." I chuckles and she giggles cutely.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Really? Now that's weirder because it's first time for me to hear your name, Yoongi-ssi." She said and how I love it when I hear my name come out from her lips.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"There still a possibilty if you forgot it, because it was long time ago." I insist and laugh. "So, see you next time then?" I said more sounded like asking.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Perhaps. You really hoping that I was that girl you saved before, isn't?" She giggles and makes me blush. "It's okay though, if that so, then you have been saving my life twice, Yoongi-ssi. What could I do to pay you?" She asked and I quickly shake my head.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"N-no. It's true that I hope that you were that girl but I didn't mean to ask you to pay me back or anything. It's just... you know, can we meet again next time?" The question flow out naturally and I mentally slap my self of being too honest.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure thing, Yoongi-ssi.. I wo-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"And stop calling me like that, it should be oppa to you." I cut her and again I really need to bang my head on the walls. She must be scared of me now because I was demanding this and that. Good move, Yoongi. I sighed inside.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"O-oppa?" She asked shyly and giggles. "Fine then, Yoongi oppa." She said and grin cutely. "I think I need to go back since I was so- Ahchooo!~" She cut off by her sneeze and I mentally facepalm my self because I forgot the fact that she was soaking wet.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh my, you must be catch flu soon. I'm so sorry because I keep holding you back, you can go back now. Are you sure you can go back alone? Oh, wait." I said so fast because I was panic and quickly put my jacket on her. "To keep you warm." I added and she was staring at me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"T-thank you." She said and turn around about to leave but turn back again, looks hesitate. "Yoongi oppa, you should go back soon too because you're soaking wet too." She added and I feel my cheeks burned.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I will. Don't worry." I smile and she nodding before really left.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- FLASHBACK ENDED -

Now my heart feel heavy to leave Daegu. Why I should meet her in the last day, why I didn't meet her in the first day when I came here? I mess up with my hair and let out a frustration groan. I wish I could stay in here much longer but I couldn't because I know today I need to go back to Seoul, go back to my old daily routine. See you again, Yoon Jaekyung.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- SEOUL -

Time flies faster than I ever thought and now here we are in Music Show for our goodbye stage. It's really surprising me that we got another trophies today.

After done the encore stage, all of us get back to the backstage but suddenly staff told us that there will be 7 lucky fans who won the lucky draw will come and visit us for awhile. The staff then told us to wait in a room that has been prepared and everyone was talking and joking around except me. I was being my usual self, but this time not because I was lazy, my mind was thinking about Jaekyung now.

I got interupted when the door slowly open and I notice few of our staffs leading the girls in. Some were familiar for me because they often attended our music shows and other events, but some were not. The last girl come in the room and I furrow my eyebrow when I notice her face. "It couldn't be..." I muttered slowly and widened my eyes. "J-Jaekyung?!?!"