Chapter 11

Once the boys and Jaekyung left, Yoongi walk closer to you and sit beside you in silent. You were dying to know what he want to say because there's no sign from his face, it look so calm while your heart is beating in nervousness.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What you want to talk about?" you didn't realize your mouth muttered something cool like that. Not when you were actually nervous. You don't even stutter, what a news.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I want to say sorry. I'm sorry." He said and look at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sorry? For what?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"For not believe in you in first place. I'm sorry because I didn't know there's that kind of thing happen in here, you know. I mean the exchanged soul and so on." He muttered look away, can't meet your eyes.

Finally you understand what he was trying to tell you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, about that. It's fine. I don't really mind about it anyway." You smile and nudge him playfully.

Look up at you a bit cheered up, he asked, "Really? So you forgive me?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Of course. It wouldn't change anything anyway. The one you like is Jaekyung, not me." you said uncontrollable and your lips drop in agape the moment you realize what you just said.

Yoongi look at you deeply and both of you having eye-stare games for awhile before you decide to break it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm hungry! I'll eat first!!" you muttered quickly and leave him, hoping he will forgot what you just said or just take it as a joke.

The moment you appear, Jungkook's eyes meet yours and he grin at you, waving happily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Noona! Come here!! Let's eat!" He yelled and you smile at him, before approaching them.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, where is Yoongi?" You heard Jaekyung asked when she notice he's not with you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ouh, I think he will come here soon." You answered and Jungkook pull you to sit beside him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Noona, what are you going to do after this?" Jungkook whispered but loud enough for you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Umm, I don't really know. Why?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's hang out for awhile, should we? Just both of us." He grin showing his bunny teeth makes you chuckles a bit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure. Why not?" You smile and he smile even wider.

Somehow you feel your heart flutter when you look at him, especially with this close gap. You continue finishing your meal, exciting for your little hang out with Jungkook.

You don't realize but until all of done your meal, Yoongi haven't show up yet. 'He might be just do something else.' you shrug and continue eating.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein, are you going out with Jungkook after this?" Jaekyung asked you slowly while both of you clean up the plates and glasses. The boys minus Yoongi is gathering at the living room watching some random anime.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, we will hang out for awhile. Wanna join us?" you asked happily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, thanks. I don't want to interupt. Looks like Jungkook really like you, huh?" She continue teasing you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aishh, he might just teasing me." You chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But Jaein.." She said sounds different makes you turn your attention from those dirty plates to your twins beside you, staring at you with unexplainable eyes. "Yoongi. I think he won't like it if he know-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ahhh~ What are you talking about? Hahahaha. He won't even care what I'm gonna do with my life." You cut her quickly as you know what is she trying to say. You just don't want to hear it, more like, you don't want to believe in it.

Yoongi won't like it if he know you going out with Jungkook? How could it be possible?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You never know, Jaein-ah." Jaekyung smile at you before continue cleaning up.

⠀---

It was around 8PM when you and Jungkook came back at home. Both of you still giggling each other when you entered through the main door. You were really have fun when you playing out there with Jungkook. He took you to beautiful places and trying some snacks on the sideroad, which definitely feels like heaven to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Tonight was great. Thank you Jungkook ah. I had a lot of fun." You thanked him for really makes you forget about Yoongi for awhile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"My pleasure noona. Next time if you need someone to accompany you, I'll be there." Jungkook replies proudly. "I really do like hang out with you." He added and quickly look away.

You smile and both of you become awkward until,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jungkook, Jaein, did both of you meet Yoongi somewhere out there?" Jaekyung came out from second floor approaching him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I thought he's home, didn't he?" You asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No. The last time I saw him was before we start dinner. No one saw him yet." Jaekyung said with some worries on her face.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"He maybe just going out to buy something or else." Jungkook added.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'll be right back." You muttered and rush out from the room, ignoring those voices that keep calling you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, where did she left to? Looking for Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook complain and look at Jaekyung beside him. "Jaekyung noona, you're the one who should looking for hyung."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Me?? W-why??" Jaekyung surprised at Jungkook's statement.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Of course because you like him right? Aish, hyung is so lucky. He like you and you like him too. While me, I like Jaein noona so much but I don't think she like me back." Jungkook mumbled and pout still looking at the doorway where you left.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what? I-I like Yoongi?? H-How it could be possible? Hahahaha. You're talking non-sense." Jaekyung laugh and left Jungkook who scratching his head.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I though you and Yoongi hyung like each other? So you didn't?? Whoaa Hyung must be so disappointed." Jungkook said and follow Jaekyung like a lost puppy.

No one's know that a pair of eyes is watching the scene silently and leaving the scene secretly too.

⠀---

Meanwhile, you still can't find Yoongi around the neighbourhood so you just decided to go back and wait for him. You keep your pace slow and calm when your mind flashback to a short conversation you had with Yoongi earlier and you blushed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'You still can't even face him yet you're trying to be a dramatic hero by looking for him.' you thought and shake your head, sighing as you were getting closer to Yoongi's house.

Then you saw him walking from the opposite way. He was staring at the ground, so you were pretty sure that he didn't notice you. Stop your track, you gasp a bit without you realize and makes him look up to you, widening his small attractive eyes.

The moment his eyes met yours, his cold gaze melts away and you catch red shades on his cheeks, did he feel cold?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"J-Jaein.. What are you doing out here alone? I thought you went out with Jungkook?" He asked and you look at him, blinking your eyes, don't know what to say.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Uhh.. yeah. We already came home awhile ago."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Then why are you still outside now?" Yoongi furrow his eyebrow. You can't answer, definitely can't.

What are you going to say? You rushed out from the house leaving Jungkook once you know Yoongi isn't at home? No, you can't.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Earth to Jaein." He whisper with a super close gap making you shocked and jumped back a bit.

Since when he become that close.

You still widening your eyes, surprised at his actions while he chuckles. "Are you by any chance waiting for me?" He asked and you can feel your blood rushed to your cheeks.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I just want to walk around! I need fresh air." You stuttered and look away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Really? You just came home with Jungkook, why on earth you need some fresh air again?" He asked with his annoying smirking face makes you open your mouth to shout at him, but sadly nothing come out, beside...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's get in." You flash him your smile and rushed in, praying that he won't stop you.

That night, you and Jaekyung sleep in Yoongi's room while the boys sleep in the living room. They insisted that girls should have more proper sleep while they can easily sleep anywhere, which is true. It was past midnight and you have this urge to pee. So you walk out from the room and saw the boys were scattering around.

Taehyung and Jungkook was on the sofa, while Namjoon was on the floor with Hoseok. Jin is sleeping peacefully on a longer couch and you notice Jimin sleeping in sitting position. You feel bad for them, but then suddenly you notice something, where is Yoongi?

Before you found the answer, he appear before your eyes makes you startled a bit. "Jesus! Why you always appear out of sudden like a ghost?" you complain slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You're the one who appear like a ghost. Why are you staring at the boys earlier and have this expression?" He pointed out at you and came closer to you, makes you step back. "Are you by any chance waiting for me?" Again he throw the same question at you, and again you can't tell him the truth.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I need to pee." You said in a rush and quickly walk pass him to the bathroom.

⠀⠀
⠀Next morning;

You woke up earlier in the morning and quickly realize that you're in Yoongi's room. Turn to your right, you saw Jaekyung, your twins sleeping soundly beside you. Smile crept to your lips, you never know that you had a twin sister, and that feeling somehow feels good although knowing the bitter facts that your crush is in love with her, not you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'Well, maybe he's her destiny.' you thought and get out from bed alone, since Jaekyung looks like not gonna wake up so soon.

Once you done your things bathroom, you decided to go to kitchen because your stomach is singing right now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good morning dear! Ah, it's a good thing you wake up this early. Can you help me prepare breakfast for the boys and of course yourself and Jaekyung? Me and Yoongi's father have to left to hospital. My little sister is giving birth to her first child!" Yoongi's mom greet you with bright smile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Whoa, congratulations! And don't worry, left it to me!" You replies happily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Cool! Then we'll leave now! Thank you Jaein-ah." She said and left the kitchen and somehow you catch her talking to her husband.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein can take over me for awhile. She's going to be a good housewife seriously. Aish, how much I want her to be my daughter in law."

You somehow blush at what you heard but also feel hurt the same way, 'I wish too, but your son like my sister, not me.'

When you preparing the breakfast, you heard the boys start to wake up and Jin, peek on you with his puffy face. "Let me help you. It's my thing too, since I'm the 'mom' in the group." You heard him saying as he walk in the kitchen.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I know. I'm ARMY by the way, and of course, just do what you want." You chuckles and continue your works.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein ah, I don't know if I should tell you this or not, but-" Jin started and hesitated makes you turn at him, confused.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I think last night I heard Jungkook and Yoongi had a little argue." He said and you look at him surprised.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Really? What happened??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You don't know? You really don't know?" He widened his eyes as if he can't believe in you, while you just shake your head innocently.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, they were arguing about you."

Wait, what?
Yoongi and Jungkook?
About me??

What is going to happen next?
Whose that pair of eyes belonged to?
What will happening to the twins?
Catch it on next chapter ;)