Chapter 12

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, they were arguing about you."

You didn't believe what you heard.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ahh, Jin, you're so funny. Stop teasing me, it's still so early." you laughed it off and continue your things.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm not joking, Jaein-ah. Jungkook was telling us about his hang out session with you but Yoongi didn't look happy about it and keep interupting Jungkook with sarcastic comments, which makes Jungkook mad. So Jungkook asked him directly why he act like that."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what he said then?" you asked slowly, half of you was curious, but half of you don't want to believe it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"He didn't say anything and left us." Jin answered and you let out a sigh. "No wonder, it's a typical Yoongi anyway. He's not really talkative but whenever he say something, he really mean it." Jin added and continue washing the vegetables.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good morning!" a voice surprised you and Jin.

You turn to the source and there he is, wearing his Puma sport wear with sweating looks. His pale skin glowing beautifully, without make up he still looks charming as ever.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good morning." You and Jin greet him back at the same time. Both of you exchange glances like wondering if he listened to the conversation you and Jin had just now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You went to jogging just now?" Jin asked noticing Yoongi's looks.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Uh-uh." Yoongi answer shortly as he looking for water. "Did you guys met my parents? My mom usually will be in kitchen right now." He continue once he gulped down his water.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, both of them went to hospital. Your aunt just give birth to her first child so your mom told me to take over her for now." You quickly explain makes Yoongi shifted his eyes on you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ohh, make a good breakfast then I'm hungry. I'll take shower first." Yoongi said as he leave the kitchen.

You still stunning by him but when you feel Jin's instense stare, you turn to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Nothing."

Both of you and Jin almost done all breakfast when Jungkook come in the scene, yawning cutely.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good morning, noona!!!" Jungkook greet you happily and back hug you. "Aish, the breakfast smell so good. Noona must be so good in cooking, right??" He added while snuggling closer to your neck makes you frozen in time.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah! Do you think I'm invisible? Stop being so clingy, Jaein is not even your girlfriend." Jin smack Jungkook playfully but he didn't bother to move.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yet, hyung. Sooner or later, she will. Right, noona?" Jungkook replies and chuckles near your ear, makes your heartbeat like you just did marathon.

Although you still having crush on Yoongi but you can't deny that you like how Jungkook treat you, could it be you start liking Jungkook too?

No, it can't be, at least not this fast.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, let her go Jungkook ah, you just makes her feel uncomfortable."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Really? Did you feel uncomfortable, noona?" He asked innocently.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Errr, you know I should wake Jaekyung up for breakfast." You let out an awkward chuckles as you tried to let go of Jungkook's grip, but then a voice stop you from moving, or literally stop your heart from beating.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I already told Taehyung to get her." Yoongi muttered coldly and when his eyes meet yours. It's different than last night and this morning. It's back to how he used to stare at you.

⠀---

All of you were having breakfast loudly, well except for you and Yoongi. Others were loud like usual, Jungkook keep talking to you as usual and although you didn't look at Yoongi, but you know he always stealing glances at you. You almost finished your breakfast when you heard his voice.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaekyung-ah, we'll leave to Seoul for tomorrow, so before that let's hang out today." Yoongi said.

You look to him and he was smiling happily at Jaekyung.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure. I'd love to, oppa." She replied and nudge you beside her. "You want to join too right?" She ask and you immediately turn to her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"M-me?? I-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's join too, noona. We could make a double-date!!" Jungkook cut you off and you look at him confused.

Your heart was flutter but there's other weird feelings in your heart too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, Jungkook. I'm sorry, Jaekyung. But I just want to going out with you." Yoongi added.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"O-oh, I'm sorry." Jaekyung muttered slowly beside you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, it's alright. I don't really feel like going out too." You nudge her back and she smile back at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ehh, waeyo Noona??" Jungkook whine.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's bake cookies today, should we? You could help me and of course the other members too." You suggest and his face cheered up.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Great idea! I love cookies!!"

Again, you and Jaekyung were clean up the plates together, when she say something.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein-ah, I promise, it's just for once, I'll never do it again." She start and you furrow your eyebrows, confused.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What are you talking about?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I won't going out with Yoongi no more. It's just I was too surprised that he asked me like that out of sudden, so I said yes, but then I know that I shouldn't, that's why I asked you to join us."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh?- Aish, it's okay!! It's not like we dating or something, why he can't ask you out?" You laughed it off.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"B-but you like him, and I know it. I feel so bad." She pout.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Don't worry. I know your feelings, so it's okay. Moreover, he likes you, so why don't you just try to like him too??" you asked out of sudden, and there's slight of regret once you say it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No!! No!! Hahahaa How could I do that? You're the one who like him. Not me."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But he likes you." you defend back but you didn't manage to hear her answer again because,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaekyung, are you done?" Yoongi, again come and interupt you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"A-Almost." she replies and took a quick glance at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm waiting outside, be hurry, okay?" Yoongi continue and smiling at her before he left, completely ignoring your presence.

Once both of you done, Jaekyung looks at you with guilts.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Eyy, what are you doing? Go!! Yoongi's waiting for you, unnie." you playfully called her by unnie for the first time and push her away slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ahh, you! Stop pushing me. I'll leave okay?" She chuckles and turn to face you. "Make delicious cookies and save some for me and oppa." She added before waving at you and leave.

Sighing, you makes your way to the living room, watching the others. They were playing games and it was Hoseok and Namjoon who playing right now.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah!!! I lose!!" Namjoon groan because he just lose to Hoseok.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah!! My turn now!! Noona, watch me play okay?? I'm gonna win for you!!" Jungkook snap and smile happily at you.

The other members groan at Jungkook's gross line.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein-ah, you said you're going to bake cookies right, when are you going to bought the ingredients?" Taehyung asked out of sudden makes me turn to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, I'm planning to going now. Why? Do you need something too?" you asked back.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Actually yes. Hmm, is it okay if we going together to the nearest store?" He continue asked but before you managed to answer, Jungkook cut you off.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ahhh, not now please. I want to go with you, Noona! Hyung, later I will bought what you want to, just not now." He complain but still focus on his game.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Eyy, just continue playing, alright? It won't take too long anyway." You assured him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We'll back soon." Taehyung grin and leave living room with Jaein.

⠀---

Taehyung and you walk in silent to the nearest store. It's kind awkward for you since you never got left with Taehyung before, you know he's a talkative guy, but ever since both of you leave the house, he still keep silent and staring at the ground.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Taehyung, what you want to buy there? Some snacks?" you tried to break the silence.

He look up to you and flash a smile. "I'll see what I can buy there." He answer and look away again from you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Eh? So you actually don't know what to buy? Then why you-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I actually want to talk to you." He said suddenly stop his track and look at you, makes you stop too.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"About? Actually you can talk it when we're at home too."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, I need to have a serious talk about you and Yoongi hyung." He said and you widened your eyes, confused at his sudden change also curious at what he actually mean.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What do you mean? If you refer to that morning when you guys called him to greet him happy birthday, I was-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, it's not about that."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So? Please go straight at the point, I'm confused." you snap, frustrated over his intention.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You like Yoongi hyung, right?" he asked out of the blue makes your heart beat faster. Although it's so obvious to everyone that you like him but it's still makes your heart beat faster whenever someone stated it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Stop denying. All of us know that, except Yoongi hyung. He's too slow." He cut you off.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-well, that's right, but he like Jaekyung, not me." you blurted out the fact.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Correction, he used to like Jaekyung." Taehyung state the new fact that you never aware of.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what??? Stop joking around Taehyung, we all know how h-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaein please, can't you see it clearly? Maybe at first he really like Jaekyung, I don't know about his reason but the fact show me that he's in love with you now. Last night, he left the house alone because he was annoyed by the fact you went out with Jungkook, IF he really still like Jaekyung, then why don't he stay with her instead??"

Once Taehyung done talking, your mind flashback to last night when you met him. How his cold gaze melt away once he saw you. Somehow what Taehyung said sounds right, or maybe you wish it's right?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"B-But he did went out just now with Jaekyung." you said, hoping Taehyung have a defend line.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Of course, because he's jealous and mad. You went out with Jungkook yesterday, so why can't he?" He asked and you notice his voice was increasing, why is he mad though?

You were about to ask him, but he cut you off even before you say anything. "You also, please make up your mind. If you really want Yoongi hyung, then stop giving Jungkook false hope. If you want to be with Jungkook then be with him, stop caring about Yoongi hyung. Don't you know if you keep act like this, you're hurting Jungkook, Yoongi and your own sister?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-wait, you mean Jaekyung?? What this case got to do with her? She told me she didn't like Yoongi even since before I know she's my sister. She knew that I liked Yoongi but she's so sure that she doesn't have any feelings for him."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That's the point. Because she knew you like him, she held back her feeling. She's actually in love with Yoongi hyung too, so please make up your mind." Taehyung continue and sighing before look away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"How could you know? You sounds so sure just now. Jaekyung herself already told me th-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"BECAUSE I LIKED HER OKAY!?!?!?!"

So, Taehyung like Jaekyung, while
Jaekyung and Jaein fell for Yoongi
But how about Yoongi?
He know the one he like is Jaekyung, but why he feel mad,
when he saw Jungkook around Jaein?
Check out this double triangle love stories continuation in next chapter :>