Chapter 3

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-Yoongi??" You muttered didn't believe that he's in here with you. "W-what happened?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You fainted. Our van accidentally bumped into you because out of sudden you were running to the road. Where were you want to go, why you looks like in a rus-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"MY HOUSE!!!" You cutted him as you remember the last call you got before you run and got hit by their van.

Without second thoughts, you were about to get off from bed, but Yoongi stopped you by holding your wrist.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Where are you going? What happened with your house??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"MY HOUSE!! They called me that my house were burned because of some electricty problems or what I don't even understand!!! Let me go, Yoongi!!!" You yelled but he hold you still, calm you down although he also surprised.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Calm down okay. Calm down. Where is your house address? I will che-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No!! I will check it by my self! I should go now." You shouted at him

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"But you need to resting here, you got few bruises from the accident!  Why aren't you listen to me???" He shouted back at you.

You were surprised for awhile and fully realize that a teardrop just fall on your cheeks, but still brace your self to glaring at him, you muttered, "Why should I listen to you? I'm just a girl who you mistook as someone else, you don't need to care about me or even my life. Thanks for saving me, twice." You said and walkaway from him who dumbfounded by your words.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I mean, once. Since you didn't admitted the first one. Thank you." You added and really left him.

Once you closed the door, he groan and pull his hair in a mess. "Fine!! Who care about you anyway???" He yelled by him self and walk out to the door and about to leave hospital when suddenly he remember something, he feel guilty when he remember when your tears fall down.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Wait, if her house really burned, then where should she live then?" He muttered slowly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ah, she could take care by her own." Answering his own self, he took a few steps but stop again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"At least, I should makes sure that she will be okay, should I? What if one day she came and sue me?" He talk to him self and finally run to chase you hoping you still around.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sigh! Why is this girl so annoying??" He thoughts as he running to the main door.

Let out a relief sigh as he saw you run to a taxi, before you realize, Yoongi already get in the same taxi with you through the opposite door.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What are you doing here??? Why you keep following me??? Didn't you hate me??" You said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Can we stop argueing for awhile? Let's go and check your house first. I will leave you when I need to." He replied coldly, don't even bother to look at you.

You were about to talk back to him, but the driver cut you by asking the destination. Sighing, you finally let Yoongi follow you and told the driver about your address.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What time is it now?" You asked to break the ice.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"5 minutes to midnight." He answered after glance at his watch.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Great. If it's really my house got burned out when they called me, it must left as ashes now." You scoff and throw glances out from the window.

You didn't know but Yoongi was looking at you when you didn't pay attention to him.

The taxi stopped and you run out from it in a hurry, don't even bother to pay. Gladly Yoongi were fast enough to pay it for you and follow you who already running away.

There are police line around your house, and as you predicted your house was really in a mess, or in ashes to be exact. Yoongi saw you kneel down on the ground not far from your burned house and a police was beside you, talking to you.

Slowly but sure he approached you, tap your shoulder and reflectly you hug him and cry on his chest. Yoongi were startled at first but sooner his arms wrapped around you slowly and pat your back.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sssst.. Calm down. I-it's only a house, you could bought a new one if you have money." He doesn't know how to comfort a girl, but he tried.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you even trying to comfort me?" You hit his chest lightly once and parting to stare at his face with your teary eyes. Innocently Yoongi just nod.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That was the worst comforting lines I ever heard." You chuckles a bit and wipe away your tears.

Turn back to the scene that hurt your heart. You saw nothing but gray colors everywhere. The house that you've been living for years now turn into ashes. The mixed feelings filled your heart, you can't explain the feeling, it's just.. you feel sad and alone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-where are your parents? You should told them about this case." Yoongi's voice woke you up from your daydreaming.

Back at BTS's dorm

Jin opened the door and surprised at you who walk in with Yoongi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yoongi? D-Doesn't she..?" He confused.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung, let's move to others room for tonight." He replied and turn to you who still stare at the ground.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'll show you the room that you could use." He continue and slowly pull you to his room. "Although it's not as big as your room in your old house, I hope you could rest well tonight. We will discuss about it again tomorrow. Good night." He said and left you for your privacy.

Once Yoongi came out from the room, he immediately got pulled into another room where all BTS members has been gathered together.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What happened, Hyung?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why did you bring that fan to here? Are you crazy?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"She's a girl hyung! If you forgot??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you seriously let her use our room??"

Yoongi received tons of questions then he just took a deep breathe before telling them what happened with you before, about the accident and your house.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What about her parents?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"They're in overseas, working. She don't even have her phone with her. I guess it got throw away when she got hit by our van. She doesn't have any relative in here, if you wondering about that. So in short, she doesn't have anyone to rely on and to be specific she didn't have any place to spent night on. So, are you expect me to left her on the road, alone??" Yoongi asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"B-but I thought she's rich? I mean, she always came to our fansign and music show. Because of her constantly appearance, I even remember her face." Jimin said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yeah, but she clearly lost everything tonight. We did came back to the accident location, hoping to found her purse that contain of her money, phone, ID card, credit card and etc, but nope. We didn't find anything. W-wait, she always came to our fansign? How come I didn't notice? Are you sure about it Jimin?" Yoongi explain but suddenly caught Jimin's last sentence.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Ouh, yeah. I think she always came to out event, well most of the time. You don't remember her, hyung?" Jimin asked back but Yoongi just keep silence, drowned in his own mind.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What Yoongi hyung did was right. She got into accident because of us although we didn't do it in purpose but I think it's our responsibility to makes sure she's okay." Jungkook said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"She must be feel terrified, I mean, what you feel when you lose everything in a blink of an eye?" Hoseok said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Does she have any friend that she might get help or anything. I mean, I know we have responsibility but we can't keep her forever in here. If you get what I mean." Namjoon added eyeing each of them.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I will talk to her tomorrow about that, now just let her rest first. She must be still in shock." Yoongi replies then look at all of them before stood up and left the room.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I guess, she's someone that Yoongi hyung know, or what.." Taehyung said out of sudden.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What do you mean?" Jin asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I heard him asked permission from our staff to talk privately with this girl in another room once he finished talked to her in our backstage. This girl is one of our lucky army that got backstage pass. After got the permission, Yoongi hyung pulled her out from the room, then I don't know what happened next." Taehyung explain.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's not makes any conclusion before Yoongi tell us by him self, now let's get some rest, guys." Namjoon said to closed their discussion that night.

In Yoongi's room

Ever since Yoongi left the room, you just sitting on the floor staring blankly at the floor without doing anything. Everything that happened to you just like a dream. This morning you were still happily pick out your outfit for tonight music show. Then you were so happy that you got the backstage pass.

You've been imagining about how you could get talk to Yoongi, your bias, someone you like for awhile but then just like in those drama, the table turns.

Yoongi mistook you as someone else and give you cold shoulder. To makes your bad day become worst, you got a call and they told you your house got burnt. Accidentaly, BTS's van hit you makes you fainted and now you were sitting in Yoongi's room inside BTS's dorm.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What a plot twist.." You scoff, pitying your self.

"I lost my home sweet home and for the exchange you put me in here?" You said as you were talking to your life-writer.

"I know I pray a lot about being close with him, but I never thought you will put me 'this-close' with him. I mean, in his bedroom." You chuckles slowly.

Suddenly a light knock coming from the door. "Can I get in?"