Chapter 9

You can't sleep all night long. How you supposed to sleep when Yoongi's arms is around you, back hugging you and you can clearly feel his hot breathe on your neck.

No, you can't. You just, can't.

You're supposed to rejecting that idea, but you don't have any voice.

<FLASHBACK>

After the little celebration ended, both of you sitting awkwardly in the room, thinking about same thing in your mind.

⠀⠀⠀S.L.E.E.P

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'll sleep on the sofa." Yoongi muttered and get his pillow, about to walk to the sofa.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No!!!!!! I-I'm the one who supposed to sleep on the sofa." You said dramatically.

You already expecting that Yoongi won't let you do that, and he will insist to sleep on the sofa, just like those scenes in those drama but then,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine." He muttered and walk back to the bed, throwing him self and let out his satisfication moan.

You look at him sarcastically. You forgot, Yoongi is one of a kind.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aishhh, I can't believe you let this fraigile girl sleep on the sofa through the whole night." You muttered as you crossed your arms on your chest.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"What? You're the one who willing to sleep on there."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I was just saying, you're supposed reject it and say something like, 'Oh, no. You're a girl. I'm the one who should sleep on the sofa.' A man will usually like that, but you're heartless."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah! Don't judge me if you don't know me." He sit up and glaring at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I've know you enough to judge you, Min Suga Cheonjae JjangJjang Man Bbungbbung." You teased him and clearly catch his face getting flustered makes you giggles. "That was your favorite nickname, why you looks flustered now?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I never say that!!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You did."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm gonna sleep now." He said changing the topic and lay back on the bed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, how annoying." You walk to the other side of the bed and grab the pillow, heading to the sofa but a pair of hand stopped you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Just sleep in here. I'll put the pillow here, so we won't cross each other's area, is that fine with you?" He asked and your heart start to beat fast.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"S-sure." You answered, still flustered and slowly sit on edge of the bed, watching Yoongi put the pillow in the center of the bed.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Of course you'd like it, right? Like, when you will have this chance to sleep with the swaggest Min Suga again right?" He smirked and you can't help but hit him with your pillow.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah!"

<PRESENT>
⠀⠀

And that's how it started. You don't know how long you've been awake, but ever since you awake in Yoongi's embrace, you can't manage to close your eyes back and pretend to sleep. You just can't.

You've been wanting to wake him up but somehow you didn't brave to do it. Half of you wanting to push him away but you can't deny that another half of you wanting him to stay like that.

Suddenly his phone ring and you hold your chest because you were surprised. You wait until he wake up, so you can pretend that you were still sleeping and don't know about his arms around you.

Slowly but sure, you heard Yoongi groan and shifted away from you a bit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Who's this? Don't you know I'm sleeping right now?" You heard Yoongi's hoarse voice but keep your eyes closed.

You don't know how but seems like Yoongi accidentally put the speakers on and drop the phone near him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hyung! Are you sleeping? With noona??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah! Jungkook-ah, we're supposed to greet him! Yoongi hyung, happy birthday, I-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Suga hyung!! Sorry we're late, just arrived back at dorm. Today's practice was crazy, yo-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Birthday Hyung!! You're lucky because you're there, ugh I'm about to collapse soon!" It's Jin's voice at the end.

They were yelling and keep cutting each other, makes you bite your lower lips to prevent you from grinning. You wait until Yoongi's replies, but it was silent. So, you slowly turn back and found him fell a sleep deeply.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yoongi yah! How could you-" You shouted but quickly cover your mouth once you notice the call is still connected. You stare at the phone in horror, it was silent for awhile but then the members start to yelling and woo-ing like they were celebrating something.

Feeling embarrased, you quickly end the call and facepalming yourself.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, Jaein. You awake? Good morning." He muttered after he gain his soul completely.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"O-oh, y-yeah. What a 'good' morning." You replies awkwardly, seems like he didn't know that he was hugging you earlier.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why are you so red, are you sick?" He furrow his eyebrow and reach out his hand but you back off quickly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-I'm fine. I-I need to pee!!" You said and rush to the toilet.

⠀---

Both of you check out from the hotel and now heading somewhere with a taxi. Yoongi haven't tell you about where you're heading to makes you feel like he was kidnaping your something.

Moreover he was wearing those mask, black glasses, and beanie.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-yah~ Where are we going to?" You asked nudging him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Somewhere. We will get to eat breakfast for free there." He finally answered you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"R-Really??? For free??? Can I get everything I want??" You become excited once you heard 'Free Food'

But Yoongi started to ignoring you again, makes you frown.

20 minutes passed and the taxi stopped. After pay the driver, Yoongi get out from the car and you followed his every moves. He was walking to an alley with you trailing behind him like a lost puppy.

Suddenly he stopped without warning and you ended up banged your head on his back.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"A-Aww! Yah why did you stop without warning?" You complain but he just staring around.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's been awhile..." He muttered and a beautiful smile makes its way on his lips and that's it.

You lose it. You lost in words and just admiring his side views and his bright smiles. Like how his small attractive eyes turn into eyesmile.

But then without any words, he left you and continue walk to God-know-where.

⠀---

Here you are now sitting face to face with 2 elder man and woman who keep looking at you and smiling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Eommaaa~ Appa~~ Stop staring at her. You're scaring her away." Yoongi snap makes both of them chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aigooo~ We're not chasing her away, we would like it better if she stay here forever." His mom reply sweetly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Don't worry Yoongi-ah. She won't leave you just because me and your mom like her in first sight. You don't need to wor-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Eomma! Appa! How many times I should tell you, she's just my friend. I already explained her condition to you so why did you still misunders-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Aish, whatever you said, Son. Now, dearest.." His mom cutted him and turn to you. "Just lean on us. You can stay here as longer as you could. You can use Yoongi's room and please enjoy as if this is your home."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We're sorry about what happened to you but you don't need to rush thing out. This home will always welcoming you." His dad added.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's a wrong decision to bring her here." He muttered and you can't help but chuckles.

After a 'fun' breakfast with his parents, you were sending Yoongi back to that alley where he will to took bus and go back to Seoul.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Are you really regretting about took me here?" You muttered when you almost reach the edge of the alley.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"They're annoying, isn't? I'm sorry if they give you burdens."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, they're not." You shake your head immediately. "They're so nice. They even warmly welcoming me. They, remind me of my parents." You muttered slower in your last sentence and glancing at your shoes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sigh. Fine then if you feel comfortable with them. It's just I thought I won't get worried any more if I left you here with my parents instead of letting you stay in hotel or with Jaekyung. Moreover her parents might freak out when they saw your face who looks exactly the same with Jaekyung."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"T-thank you, Yoongi." You can't believe you just stuttering now in front of him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Don't mention it. Now I need to go." He reply and check his watch. "Sigh, I need to rush to catch over the schedule. I'll be back soon." He said and about to turn his back at you but you hold his wrist gently, makes him stop and turn to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Take care, Yoongi." You bid him sweetly but he just chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You sound like a desperate housewife who send his husband to millitary service." He laughed and hit your head lightly. "You're not my wife and I will back in three days. I'm heading to Seoul, not for some war. You better take care of yourself first." He added makes you pouting again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Fine, fine. Go, go now. Urgh." You scoff and turn your back at him, leaving him first.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah, don't miss me, wifey." He yelled and teasing you.

Although you know he was just joking around, you can't help but feel flustered.

Three days later;

Now you were in the hospital to get your test results along with Jaekyung and Yoongi's mom. She insisted to accompany you here since she's worried for you. So you let her, moreover she's like a mom to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why did I feel so panic? It's like I'm waiting for my daughter to give birth." She muttered and chuckles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Mrs. Min, what do you think the result will be?" Jaekyung asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Well..." She turn to you and Jaekyung's face, like observing your face structure. "I guess both of you are identical twins. I don't know but something about both of you feel, similar." She replied and both of you and Jaekyung exchange glance.

Actually you did feel the same thing like Jaekyung when you met her for the first time. It's just because of your envious over her-thanks to Yoongi- you push those thoughts away. So now you won't be surprised if the results saying that you and Jaekyung are twins.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Where is Yoongi anyway?" Yoongi's mom asked dazed you out from your deep thoughts.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"He said he'll arrive soon." Jaekyung replied while checking her phone.

You glance at her with envious and again you start to feel sad thinking about how Yoongi and Jaekyung contact each other. 'They must be going to be something soon.' you thought inside your mind without take your eyes off from her.

Without you notice, Yoongi's mom was actually staring at you all the time.

Suddenly the nurse call your name and three of you turn in unison. You and Jaekyung quickly approaching her table and she give you an envelope. Without wasting time, Jaekyung grab it and took out the result as soon as she could.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Is it positive??" You asked Jaekyung who reading the paper. You don't brave to take a look, so you just asking her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"How is it???" Yoongi's mom join.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, it can't be.." Jaekyung muttered.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah! Let me see it!!!" You can't bear with you curiousity anymore, so you grab it and looking for the result by yourself.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"J-Jaein ah... W-we..." Jaekyung stuttering and your eyes stuck at the word '99,99%'

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let me see it." A man interupted Jaekyung and took the paper from your hand.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-Yoongi..."

⠀⠀

How Yoongi will react once he know the result?
What will happen to Jaekyung and Jaein?
Do you think Yoongi started to developing feelings to Jaein? How about Jaekyung?
Find out more in next chapters :>