Chapter 10

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Is it positive??" You asked Jaekyung who reading the paper. You don't brave to take a look, so you just asking her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"How is it???" Yoongi's mom join.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"No, it can't be.." Jaekyung muttered.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah! Let me see it!!!" You can't bear with you curiousity anymore, so you grab it and looking for the result by yourself.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"J-Jaein ah... W-we..." Jaekyung stuttering and your eyes stuck at the word '99,99%'

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let me see it." A man interupted Jaekyung and took the paper from your hand.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Y-Yoongi..."

You look up to read his expression but there's nothing. He's so calm like he already know what the result will be.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh my, both of you are really twins." It's his mom to break the silence after she peeking behind Yoongi. She look at you with her motherly looks. You kinda miss your mom out of sudden.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Now, which one is our real mother? Yours or mine?" Jaekyung asked and turn to you.

You don't know how to answer yet but you heart tell that your parents is your real parents but then why they parting them self from Jaaekyung? Or there's an accident? Why does it feel so dramatic?

Questions start to fill your mind, but you can't even let out a word.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Let's meet your parents first then." Yoongi said to Jaekyung.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"B-but why??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Because her parents isn't in here, so that's the only choice. Is it okay?" He answered her and turn to you at the end.

You just nod willingly and you feel Yoongi's mom pat you on your shoulder and smiling at you softly.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Good then. Eomma, are you coming?" Yoongi continue to his mom.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'd glad to but I have an appointment, and you're already here. So I'll leaving now. Please call me if there's something happen, okay son?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure. Take care, eomma." He bid her good bye and turn to the twins. "So, are we leaving now?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm gonna use toilets first. This nervousness killed me." Jaekyung muttered dramatically and left to toilets.

Ever since Yoongi arrived, you haven't let out a word yet. So he stare at you deeply.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what??"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why are you so silent? I don't get used to the calm and silent Jaein. Did my parents did something to you or what?" He chuckles.

He just left for three days, but why did you feel like missing him so much?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"O-of course not. I just-" You can't find any word to say so you just glancing back at your shoes.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Here." You heard he said and handing you a small bag.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-what's this?" You look up and slowly took it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"For you. I know you lose yours, so I decided to bought you one. How could a single soul live without a phone in this era?" He scoff while you took a peek inside the bag.

He's really no joking. It's a new phone, a really new edition of this branded phone. You took it out and widened your eyes at Yoongi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's a new phone if you wonder. It's just I helped you activated it and downloaded some necessary stuff. Oh I also saved my phone number inside, so if you need you coul-"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's not what I talked about. I don't even mind if it's a new one or not." You cut him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why did you bought this for me? It's expensive I know it."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I-" He paused for awhile and scratch the back of his neck. "Don't be so happy. I already noted it down. You should pay me later on."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yah, I never ask you to buy me this." You fight back but at that time Jaekyung already back, so you decided to stop.

⠀---

Three of you was on the way to Yoongi's parents house. All of you decided to stay silent as you recalled what just happened earlier in Jaekyung's house.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Why did you bring strangers in here?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Do you think we're rich enough to serve them?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"When will you learn to listen to me Yoon Jaekyung?"

They were yelling and you can see Jaekyung feel embarrased. Somehow you feel bad for her.

After that, she tried to explain the situation and both of her parents and her siblings were surprised when they notice your presence. Her mom can't even say a word and ignoring her. Yoongi keep asking for explanation but they never give any information. He was about to give up when a grandpa get in the scene.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaekyung." He called her and she happily turn to her, calling him haraboji. It's her grandfather.

Then he turn to you and smile gently. "It's been awhile miss Song." He greet you and you bow a bit, but you were confused, who is he?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Dad.." Jaekyung's mom whine but the grandpa calmly stop them.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"It's the time for them to know. They can't live separated like this. Mr and Mrs Song must be miss her too." He continue and you start to become more curious.

He then clear his throat before tell you, Yoongi and Jaekyung everything.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So I am one of your grand bestfriend. Since they're gone, your dad and mom treat me and my wife like their own parents. Everything was fine until your mom give birth to two of you. It was a fullmoon night and there's a myth in here if there is a twins born on fullmoon night then they need to be separated until they reach their mature age, which is 19."

You become speechless. Yes, you're 19 by now but What? Myths?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"At first they don't believe it and still keep both of you together. Then something weird happening one day. You might don't believe me, but your soul exchanged when both of you were swimming in the sea. Don't want to take the risk, your parents decided to follow the rules and with heavy heart they need to separate both of you. That's why they took you to Seoul." He said as he look at you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"W-wait, what you mean with exchanges soul?? Like, how??" Yoongi asked makes you turn to him. Why did he looks so excited.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaekyung soul in Jaein's body and vice versa. Jaein is a good swimmer while Jaekyung is a very bad swimmer." He chuckles and continue. "At that time, both of them were playing on the different side of in the sea. Seems like Jaein were swimming and Jaekyung accidentally or how drowning in the sea. I don't know what happened but when both of them came back, Jaein came to me complaining about that's the first time she drowned while swimming. Then Jaekyung were happily told me that she finally able to swim."

A theory cross your mind as you keep listening to him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That's when I realize something magical just happened. I called Jaein and she came to me, then I checked her shoulder and there's a maple leave mark on it. It's Jaein with Jaekyung's body and Jaekyung is in Jaein's body. Why did you want to know young man?" He asked but never got the answer from Yoongi.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So, you mean this isn't my home and this isn't my family? Why did they leave me here then? Why they never came back? Am I not their child??" Jaekyung squealed almost in tears but she's strong enough to hold it back.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Yes my dear. I'm sorry if you feel bad of living in here. They actually love you, it's just they feel guilty and nervous because you seems like start to questioning about your true identity lately." The old man continue to comfort her and you notice their parents looks so guilty.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"We're sorry we never tell anything, Jaekyung-ah. I'm sorry if you had bad memories when you live with us." Her mom apologize but Jaekyung shook her head and hug her, saying that she's happy when she lived with them.

Everything seems so clear by now. Although it's still hard to believe that you had a twin sister. You really need a Q&A moments with your parents once you meet them.

Yoongi on the other hand still keep silent up until three of you reach his parents house. After sharing everything to them, three of you decided to get some rest.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"So, should I call you unnie by now?" You asked as both of you and Jaekyung laying side by side in the room. She chuckles and turn to you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I know since the beginning you're someone to me. Of course yes, although I'm just unnie for a holy 7 minutes."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I'm happy that I finally not alone."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Me too. Anyway, about Yoongi-" She started and get cut off when suddenly someone or should you said a group of people barged into the room.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"NOONA!!!!!!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"JAEINNNNN!!!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh, wait, where's Suga hyung?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"B-Bangtan??? What are you guys doing here??" You quickly sat up and followed by Jaekyung who looks confused.

Six of them surprised once they notice both of your face and keep point at two of you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Long story guys. Later okay? So, Jaekyung this is BTS a.k.a Bangtansonyeondan, Yoongi's group and guys, this is Jaekyung, my long lost twin sister. Don't aske me how, I'm still too tired to explain." Jaein introduced them and they just nod in unison but still wearing that innocence looks makes Jaekyung giggles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"O-okay then, where's Yoongi then?" Jin asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Anyway we're here because we got days off, so we decided to visit hyung and of course you." Hoseok said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Anyway again, I miss you noona!" Jungkook snap and makes the member goes eww.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Do you really like Jaein or something?" Taehyung asked and the youngest nod happily.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I do really like Jaein noona." Jungkook said and makes your cheeks warm.

You didn't expect this but why does this feeling is so good?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Eyy, I see my twin sister got a crush here." Jaekyung teased and nudged me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"That's not my style, Jaekyung noona. I prefer to not play hide and seek. I like you, Jaein noona." He stated again look straightly at you makes you gulped.

Is he for real?

But you don't have time to answer because Yoongi coming out of the blue.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"The food are ready guys now stop being so loud." He come in the scene with his hand crossed on his arms. He looks annoyed.

'Did he heard what Jungkook said before?' you asked in your mind.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Jaekyung-ah, you can join them too. I need to talk to Jaein in private for awhile." He said once the boys left as he approaching you and Jaekyung.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Sure. Makes sure you both won't miss the meal too." She said and leave the room.

You look up to Yoongi and feel like you've just do a marathon or something. What is he going to say? Why he looks like calm sea??

What Yoongi want to say to Jaein?
What will happen to the twins and Yoongi?
Do you think Jungkook is serious?
Check out in the next chapters.