The Smirking Jerk (2)

Start from the beginning

Oh like I'm going to please you! You don't give a shit about me? Perfect. I'm going to ruin your little date. I'm going to embarrass you. I'll show you dick!

"I don't think so. I want to meet your boyfriend," I informed her, with a mischievous smirk.

She looked pissed again. Very pissed.

Good!

"Tell me something! How someone as annoying and cocky and arrogant as you gets so many girls? Do you only pick the ones with an I.Q. lower than 90," she asked, almost challengingly.

Well this was certainly an interesting turn to the conversation. It was also very nice to know that she probably also thought that I was an idiot. Drake, the idiot-jock. Maybe that could become my alter-ego.

"You want to know my trick," I inquired, grinning.

"No I was just insulting you in a ladylike way," she smirked at me.

Lexi one, Blake zero. Well, technically, Lexi infinity, Blake crying like a girl...

I'm just a pathetic wuss, that's what I am. Oh well. I'm going to keep the jerk charade, it's easier that way.

"What you wear sure isn't ladylike..." I trailed and then my eyes slip on her neck, and then her collarbone and slowly down that nice cleavage...Wow... Her skin looked so soft and...

She snapped her fingers right in front of my face, almost making me jump in my seat "Hey! My eyes are up here," she glared at me, snapping me out of my nice daydreaming, including a lot less clothing, and a lot more– yeah get a grip Blake...

"I'm sorry, it's like gravity, my eyes are attracted to the biggest object in the room," I answered her with one of my cocky smiles, trying really hard to lose the nice mental images...

"You're an ass!"

"Well I want to see your ass..." I answered too fast.

Yeah, I really really wanted that... Actually to see any part of her, any naked part of her I'd be ready to donate a kidney and a part of my liver for that.

She slapped her hands on the table forcefully but I kind of had seen it coming and didn't react to it, it was just amusing honestly. This whole conversation was completely hilarious. I wondered how she would react if she knew what I was actually thinking right now. She'd probably throw the table in my face. I wondered how she would react if I told her I was madly in love with her. She obviously wouldn't believe me though. How could she, I was Drake the idiot-jock to her.

"Enough with the pick up lines, they aren't getting you anywhere," she told me angrily and I wanted to answer something back but Lexi gasped.

I turned around, following where her eyes had fell, to know what brought this on and then saw a guy, her fucking date probably—I'm going to have to track down this guy later and kill him... maybe Josh wouldn't mind changing our plans tonight... —anyway, her date and a woman, who looked way over thirty. I mean, you could see she had that cougar type of thing working for her, which was completely ridiculous because who in his sane mind would pick someone else when they have a date with Lexi. Yes older women equals experience, but please... this was Lexi we were talking about! And honestly, she just looked like an older version her... Pathetic!

"Is that your date? Well isn't he the gentleman, bringing his other girlfriend along with him." I said, and snorted.

I knew I shouldn't have been mean, I knew I should have been all supportive and shit, but please! If she was dating idiots that didn't really love her it was her fault. She was too quick to judge. Served her right.