Chapter 15

Sophia’s POV

Everything is going better in life. It has been about six months since the accident and about 2 and half since the day of ella's and my fight. After the alcohol wore off she broke down, like usual, and we made up once she realized what all she had said. We fell asleep cuddled with Ty watching old home videos of her mom and dad. Today is a normal day other than its mine and Grayson's 8 months together today. It started off the same as usual. Me and Ella go feed horses and help her get her strength back to ride like she was before the accident.  The doctor said that  if she did start back riding, her chances were very low. She would have to start bareback then work her way up to her barrel saddle,  and even Zeus since he is a cutting horse with a huge back. After that we go back to my room and she helps me get ready for mine and Grayson's date tonight and packs my bags cause we are staying at a hotel for the night.

As I get out of the shower Ella is sitting on my bed and says, “Girl get your ass back in there and shave down under you have hair on your ass.”

I flip her off but go do what she said. When I come back out she has three outfits laid out for me to choose from. The first one is a white and lace babydoll dress and some nude pumps, the next is a emerald green halter dress paired with black booties, the last is a black corseted front peco dress paired with black fringe boots.

“Which do I pick cause I have no clue what the plan is for tonight other than the hotel later on?”

She smirks and says, “Pick the white babydoll dress it will make your legs and eyes look amazing with the heel and the color of it.”

“Ok, what do you have planned for tonight with the house all to yourself?”

“Well hopefully I will get laid cause Lord knows I need it.”

“What do you mean? You and Jackson haven't slept together since the accident?”

“Yep for some unholy reason he hasn't touched me other than to cuddle because in his mind I must be still fragile and breakable. But he doesn't realize that I need to be roughed around. I can't stand all this coddling he is doing. Like, I have tried to start something and either he doesn't want to hurt me or I'm not in the mood. And not to mention I look like a Sasquatch down there and have a forest on my legs.”

I laugh and say “It can't be that bad and why don't you just let him shave you? I mean, couples do it all the time.”

“Has Grayson done it to you?”

“Yeah.” I shrug. “All the time.”

“Well I have let someone once do it but it was because he took the razor out of my hand before I could stop him.” I look at her waiting for her to say who it was and she says, “ You don't wanna know who. Well you probably know who but you don't wanna know when.”

“Oh please don't tell me it was my brother cause I don't wanna or need to know that he has shaven you.”

She shrugs and I get dressed and walk downstairs. We aren't actual leaving for a few hours. I see Ty when I get to the bottom of the stairs.

He whistles lowly. “Well, look at you. What are you all dressed up for?”

“What? A girl can't want to look nice without having an occasion?”

“I just haven't seen you look this girly in a while Sophie.”

I shrug. “What brings you by?” I left my tattoo gun that I use for shows here. Vicky and I came to get it.”

“Vicky’s here?”

He nods. “Outside. He was smoking.”I scrunch up my nose. “He's technically vaping. He doesn't like the taste of cigarettes.”