Chapter 7

A/N: I figured I'd post the little bit that I have right now (and leave you on a liiittle bit of a cliff hanger) and post the rest later. Also, if you guys have any ideas as to maybe actors that could be used as what the characters look like, don't be afraid to comment and let me know. -JBG

Ella's POV

"Where the hell could they have gone?" I say as I make it into the hotel.

Jackson shrugs. "No idea. All I know is I'm getting out of this tux. I hate these things."

"You and me both."

"Well, then I will see you later Princess." He says nodding at me and going to his room.

I laugh slightly and get my room key out. I open the door and hear moaning. The first thing I see is ass. Grayson's to be specific. "What the hell! In my bed? Seriously?!" They stop for a split second, look at me and Sophia smiles slightly. I manage to grab a pair of underwear and run out of the room. I go to Jackson and Grayson's room. I run in without knocking. "They are screwing! On my bed!" Jackson raises his eyebrows and I notice he's only wearing boxers. "And you only have boxers on." I say covering my eyes but peaking though my fingers at one point.

He chuckles. I hear shuffling. "You can look now Princess." I move my hand and see he has on a pair of sweats on. "So, they ran off to fuck?"

"Yep." I sit on his bed, still in my dress. "Can I stay in here tonight? My room is kind of...being used at the moment."

He laughs. "Yeah. I guess."

"Do you have a t-shirt I can wear? I am not going back in there."

"One sec." He opens his suitcase and throws a t-shirt at me. "Here. Go put this on."

I take the shirt and go to the bathroom and change into the shirt. I walk out. "Is that bed safe to sleep in?" I say pointing at the other bed.

He chuckles. "Yeah. It is." He looks me up and down and asks, "You're not wearing anything under that shirt are you Princess?"

"Nope." I see him stiffen slightly and then smirk at me.

"Then I guess you won't mind me getting comfortable myself then?" he says while stripping back down to his boxers. Which makes me stop and almost reach out to touch his abs, which are glorious, but I stop myself just as my hands reach out.

"Nope I don't mind at all pretty boy."

He smirks. "Good." He lays back in his bed and I climb into the other one and Jackson turns the light off. I fall asleep quickly.

The small child is laying in the hospital bed with her mother, who is hooked up to tubes and wires that seem to be endless. Her mother is playing with her hair silently. She looks exhausted. The woman closes her eyes. You can see her last breath leave her body. The child's father walks in and sees the fact that his wife has passed away. He has tears falling down his cheek. The child looks up. "Daddy. What's wrong?"

"Come here baby girl."

"Why can't I stay with mommy?"

"Because..." He sighs. "Because mommy is gone..."

The child looks up at her mother and touches her face that is slowly turning cold. "No! I don't want to you to leave! Mommy!" The child is now crying nonstop and trying to wake her mother. Her father picks her up and holds her to him as she hits him with her small hands and cries.