Chapter 12 (Part one)

A/N: I'm doing this chapter in two parts because a lot is going to be happening. -JBG

Sophia's POV

I walk out of the bathroom in mine and Grayson's hotel room and see he's still fast asleep. I sit down on the bed. "Grayson. Come on. You need to go get a shower." I say nudging him softly.

He sighs. "I really just don't want to get up."

"You have to. We got to be there by ten to get you all signed in."

He nods and then reaches out and wraps his arms around my waist and put his head in my lap. I run my hands through his dark hair. He hums to himself contently and I smile down at him. "Come on doll. You need to get ready. Do you have all the paperwork done?"

"Yeah. I do." He says grumbling. I know he hates when I talk buisness first thing in the morning, but it's the day for Nationals. How can I not? I'm excited and worried for all three of them. He grabs my other hand and kisses it. "Have you heard from your father or Ty?"

"Ty is in one of the hotels around town already. Haven't heard from my father. It'll more than likely be a last minute text saying something to the effect of want to get together or some shit like that." I say sourly.

He chuckles at me and sighs. "Alright. I swear, I'm going to get a shower."

"No you're not. You're just laying there."

"How can I not? I am lying in bed in the lap of a goddess."

I smile. "You're such a cheeseball."

"But I'm your cheeseball."

"Shut up and go get in the shower. I mean it Grayson."

He sighs and heaves himself up and out of bed. He walks into the bathroom. As he's taking a shower, I start putting some stuff away and in our suitcases. I get all the paperwork together and look over some stuff for the company. I'm looking down and am focused at reading over some contracts, that I don't even realise my phone is ringing until I feel Grayson leaning on my head. "Sophia's phone, Grayson speaking." He pauses. "Oh. Hey Ty. No, she's awake. Just focused on something. I guess she didn't notice it ringing. We have to be there at ten. Yeah. Okay. See you there. No problem." He hangs up and hands me my phone.

"What'd Ty want?"

"Just to double check on the time." I nod. "What are you looking at?" He asks.

"Contracts. Melissa and Allison's contracts are coming up for renewal." I say absentmindedly. I hear Grayson turn some music on. Classic rock to be exact. "What are you doing doll?"

"Nothing." He turns it up then walks to where I can feel his body heat against me. He moves the papers from in front of me and grabs my hands. "Hey." He then pulls me up to face him.

"What are you doing?" I say looking at him finally. I notice he has nothing but a low hanging towel around his waist. "Grayson."

"Just come here." He pulls me to him and starts slow dancing with me to the slow rock ballad. I laugh and he shushes me. "You're not supposed to laugh." He leans against my forehead and I look up to him. As the song changes to a faster song he turns me around and plants his hands on either side of my hips and sways us to the beat. Eventually, I end up giving up and join in with him. He leans down and kisses me in the crook of my neck. I thread my fingers through his hair. "Grayson."

"Hmm?"

"You have got to stop."

"Says who?"