Chapter 1

Sophia's POV

The smell of horses and the sounds of hooves pounding. I never thought those two things would be something that excite me and surround me. But they are. These are things I choose to surround myself daily. There's a banging on my door, so I look up from listening to music on my laptop. "Yeah?"

My best friend and roommate, Ella sticks her head in the door with her straight black hair in a messy bun on top of her head. "Come on bitch, we're going to raise hell."

"Oh we are, are we?"

"Hell yeah. Now, I'll be back in five with my stuff so we can start getting ready." I shake my head as she storms out of my side of the split hotel room. She comes back exactly five minutes later with her suitcase. She throws it open with a thud. "Go get a shower. You still smell like the horses."

"Well, you don't smell like a bouquet of roses yourself."

"Shower. Now." She pushes me towards the bathroom and I sigh.

"At least play some music."

"I can do that." She grabs her phone and starts playing Better Dig Two by The Band Perry. I quickly shower and see clothes have been put on the counter. I guess I'm wearing these... I pick of the outfit and see it is a pair of my dark jeans and a black tank top. I put it on and realize these are new. They are skin tight and fit me like a glove. I turn in the mirror. "Hey El!"

"Yeah?"

"Where did these jeans come from?"

"I went shopping and got a few things. Did you not notice the bra?"

"I am used to you buying random bras." I walk out of the bathroom and look at her. She is freshly showered with cutoff jeans and a white tank top on. She is sitting on the bed putting on her boots. Her hair is still slightly wet. "What I'm not used to is you going to buy me random pairs of pants."

"I was in a good mood. And I need whiskey, so let's hurry up and get going."

I sigh and finish doing my hair. "Boots or converse?"

"Boots of course."

I grab my boots out of my suitcase and slide them on. "Let's go." I say turning to her and smiling. We make our way out to her black Chevy Silverado that is on a six inch lift. I climb into the truck and we make our way away from the small hotel where everyone that is part of the travelling rodeo we are with, is staying. "So where to?"

"You remember that place we went to last time we were here?"

"Yeah. It was sick."

"We are going back."

I smile. "Sounds awesome." We pull up and I hear the twang of country music playing from outside of the bar. We park and we walk in. We look around as soon as we hit the doors and make our way towards the bar. The whole time, feeling every eye on us. Females included. We make our way to the bar and Ella orders herself a glass of Jack Daniels straight. I, on the other hand, prefer my drinks with a side of coke. So I order a glass of Coke and Crown. After about six glasses of Jack, Ella is a tad tipsy and very friendly. So much that she is on the top of a table dancing. "Ella. Come on get down before they kick us out...again."

"Lighten up Soph. Everyone in this place knows we are just unwinding."

"I think you are unwound enough."

"Oh whatever...Whoa." She says stopping and looking towards the door.

"What are you" I look towards the doors and see what she sees. Two gorgeous men whom cannot be genuine cowboys like their dressed. "Whoa."