Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Ty's POV

I put the video in and press play. It's a newer video. Ella, Mel, And Sophia cooking in the kitchen listening to music when the person behind the camera, also known as myself, shoots at them with a water gun. Mel turns around butcher knife in hand and says, "Tyler James I swear to all that is holy if you spray that at us one more time you won't be able to reproduce."

Mel is an old friend of my dad's and Ella's dad's. Ella starts laughing and says, "Why would anybody want to reproduce with that thing?" The video cuts off with me throwing the camera somewhere and a high pitched scream from Ella. What happened is I ended up grabbing Ella and picking her up. Then I carried her outside and threw her in the pool outside.

"You still have that?!" Ella asks.

I chuckle. "Of course I do." I look towards Ella and notice Jackson is quiet beside her. "Were you serious about never have I ever?" I ask her.

She nods. "Duh!" She slides down into the floor beside me. "Everyone in the floor."

Everyone slowly makes their way into the floor and we make a makeshift circle.

After about ten minutes, we are all a tad tipsy. I have noticed that when Jackson gets tipsy, he seems to hold Ella more. I look at Sophia and see she's leaning on Grayson's shoulder. "Your turn Sophie." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"Ummm..." She thinks. "Never have I ever... Uhh.. Had a fuck buddy."

Shit. I take a shot then look over at Ella. She looks down at her drink and makes a face. She takes a shot and glances at me out of the corner of her eye. Sophia leans up, looking serious and instantly sober. "Ty...Ella...Who were your..friends?"

"Umm..." Ella looks at me. I nod and she clears her throat. "Well.." She says quietly. She pauses.  "Ty was..." She whispers.

"What?"

"T-Ty was mine..."

"Did you just say-" She looks at me and I can't look at her. "Oh, you've got to be- What the fuck! You fucked my brother and never told me about it? He is eight years older than you Ella!" She pauses. "How long has this been going on Tyler?" She says harshly, turning to me.

"It has been going on for a while Sophie..." I say quietly.

"Don't Sophie me Tyler James." I flinch slightly at the use of my first and middle name. "I mean, what the hell!" Jackson stands up and storms out just as I think Sophia is about to do the same. Ella goes to walk out and I stop her.

"It would probably be better if I went and talked with him." I sigh and stand up.

Grayson looks at me. "Be easy with him."

I nod. "I'll try." I start towards the way Jackson went. Which happens to be out front. I get to the front walkway and sigh and lean my head against the door and sigh. We should've come clean a long time ago. It would've been a mess either way, but at least we wouldn't have hid it so long. At least I could have possibly had her without being scared my sister would hate me. I was about twenty-five when everything happened. She had been eighteen for about six months. We had been flirting for months. Like we've always done. Sophia was out of town putting some stuff together for one of the first rodeo tours after they got given everything. It hadn't been long since Ella and Lucas "broke up" so to speak.

I walk up to the doors to the girls' house and knock on it. I came to get something. I don't even remember what it was anymore it was that insignificant. Maybe it was something for my bike? Who knows. "Ella! You in there?"