Chapter 8

Grayson's POV

Ella and Sophia both walk into the living room and sit down. Sophia with me, and Ella with Jackson. Ty claps his hands together. "Alright! Get ready for the main event!" He glances at Ella. "What you've all been waiting for..." I see Sophia shake her head. "...Here it is... The big- Oomph." Ella throws a pillow at him.

"Just start it you idiot." She says.

Ty smiles. "Alright bossy."

Ty puts the first one in and starts it. He then sprawls out on the floor, all six feet or so of him, with his head on the pillow that assaulted him.

The first one starts out like this:

A woman that looks like an older version of Sophia sets her daughter, whom I assume is Sophia, down. She looks to be about seven. She is wearing a light blue sundress with her dark hair falling down to her mid back. "Go on sweetheart." She says as a younger Ella, wearing boots, jeans, an old T-shirt, and her hair through a ball cap, pulls up covered in mud on a four wheeler that she doesn't even look big enough to be riding, much less driving. Bryant sighs. "Didn't I tell you to dress nice?"

"Yes. But I wanted to go mudding. So, my clothes are on my bed."

"Of course they are." He says sighing.

Sophia holds onto her mom's leg and shakes her head. "No."

Ella jumps off the four wheeler with her hands on her hips. "Fine. I don't want to meet you either."

Bryant then proceeds to thump her on the head. Ella kicks him in the knee.

At this point, you see a boy with dark hair who looks to be about fourteen or fifteen walk up to Sophia and knee down in front of her. He whispers something to her and she laughs. He then picks her up and looks at Ella. "So, tell me little bit. Do you like mudding? Cause it sure does look like it." He smiles and Ella glares at him.

I look at Sophia beside me. "You two didn't really like each other that much, did you?"

"Not at all." Ty says from the floor while searching through the box.

"We tolerated each other." Ella says.

"Kind of had to." Sophia says.

"What changed it?"

"That will be later." Ty says. "Next video is up."

The next video starts off with, There is a child that looks about three or four. You can clearly tell it's Ella. She is leading a giant Clydesdale. The horse honestly could probably kill her it's so big. You hear a man behind the camera, whom I am assuming is Bryant, ask "Is that your horse?"

"Yes." She says looking towards the camera.

"What's his name?"

"Samson."

"Are you going to bring him to the house and ride him?"

"Yeah!" she says excitedly. She starts to walk, the horse follows her faithfully. She loses her balance and catches herself then fixes the reigns tangled around her. When they get to the house, Bryant asks, "Are you gonna show everybody how you get up there.

She says, "Yeah." She gets Samson to lean down and she wraps her tiny arms around his neck. When he leans back up to his full height of 19 hands she slips down into the saddle. The horse starts forward under her command. She says, "Bye Daddy."

"Huh." says Jackson

"What?" Ella asks.

"You were actually cute." She hits him and he laughs. " I regret nothing." He says when I shoot him a warning look.